Sendmode Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sendmode

About Sendmode: Since 2008, Sendmode have been providing cost effective Bulk SMS Marketing solutions to businesses of all sizes. With over 30,000 customers worldwide Sendmode continues to provide the best prices quality and customer support in the SMS Marketing industry.

Tell us how Sendmode made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Trevor provides great support with a fast and friendly response to actions and queries."
"Thanks for your help Trevor, Impressed with the system and how it works, it does everything we need and is user friendly"
"Very good value..excellent customer service..I have been using Sendmode for a few years now and have never had any problem with messages not sending..the service for me is totally reliable and I would highly recommend."
"There support is excellent and they resolve you problems the same day as it was in my instance."
"I had a problem and it was resolved within a few hours and would recommend their service to anyone who need to us their gateway"
"Great team. Quick response. I like using the send mode platform"
"Fast services and cheap prices. Friendly support."
"Very happy so far with our transition over to Sendmode from previous supplier. Sendmode migrated all our data over and are always at the end of the phone to talk to should there be a query!"
"Easy to use - great delivery - value for money - Highly recommend it"
"We've used Sendmode for a number of years now. Great company to work with. the guys are always available and are very quick to get back. The system is easy to use and very reliable."
"Absolutely top drawer service from Sendmode! Recently signed up and had zero idea of how the message service worked, how much it would cost or what I needed to with my database????....Trevor and the team were on hand and replied to all my questions immediately and got me up and running straight away! Great service, great cost, great special offers! Highly recommend these guys A+++++"
Hi Mike,

We are delighted to hear that our service is working for you and that you are happy with Sendmode. Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it. Saoirse
"As a church we've been very happy with Sendmode. They have offered the best rates and an easy to use service. The fact that it's an online system allows us to send messages without having to be in the office. Also great that we can create multiple groups so don't need to manually select people each time. Only extra feature I would request is the ability to reply to a "customers" response from within the response screen."
Hi Sascha - We are delighted to hear that you are happy with Sendmode. Thank you for your kind words. Saoirse
"the staff offers quick responses and always willing to help"
"I have reported that I cannot send SMSs and the problem has not been resolved, it must be about 9 months since I last sent an SMS via Sendmode."
"Manage my SMS campaigns and mobile website with these guys. Everything from opt out management to campaign results are professionally managed. Excellent service and fantastic value."
Hi Gary - we really appreciate your kind words, and we are delighted to hear that our service is working for your business. Saoirse
"Very professional, always operates correctly. Have never had any type of issue. Staff keep me updated of any issues that may be relevant to my company. Jimmy"
Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are delighted Sendmode is working for your company.
"Thank you so much for your assistance Trevor Dougherty. You are the most helpful and knowledgeable support I have ever conversed with. Hope this message goes to your CEO."
Thank you for very kind words. Much appreciated
"Great Company to deal with & always helpful"
"Great company very hands on always at end of phone for advice and help. Could not recommend them highly enough. Very happy customer."
"Great product very easy to deal with and very professional in all they do"
Hi Ray,

Thank you for the great feedback. We're happy to hear that Sendmode is working well for you.

Saoirse