Sendmode Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sendmode
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sendmode Reviews

About Sendmode:

Since 2008, Sendmode have been providing cost effective Bulk SMS Marketing solutions to businesses of all sizes. With over 30,000 customers worldwide Sendmode continues to provide the best prices quality and customer support in the SMS Marketing industry.

Tell us how Sendmode made you happy
I found Sendmode really useful when re-opening our gymnastics club following lockdown. It's a great system for contacting parents.
Easy Account setup, Intuitive Interface, easy to use and understand and when in any doubt, Support guys are extremely helpful.
Great service provided - Can have 1 dedicated name or number to send messages from which is great & can stop replies too. Very good value for money & excellent customer service. Very helpful staff & no problems at all.
The service is exactly what we were looking for and is extremely user friendly. Communication to all of our staff members (over 300) has been made much easier now that we have implemented Sendmode. Top class customer service and I would have no hesitation recommending Sendmode to any company.
I have no used Sendmode for 2 months.
I made the move from an alternate provider not only for the competitive prices but also for the far advanced platform, most providers lack certain services such as duplicate checks etc.
The guys are always a email away and they respond very quick and are always happy to help.
I have to give sendmode and the guys a 5 star rating, Thank you Guys!
I have been using Sendmode now fro the last two months and the service has been amazing.
The tech guys are just an email away and are very quick in their response.
I moved from an alternate supplier as they did not provide the facility to check for duplicates when uploading and Send mode facilitate this which is very important. I have to say the platform and the guys provide a 5 star service.
Trevor at Send Mode was super helpful. I called him in a bit of a pickle needing to get hold of lot's of people via text as soon as possible and after a 5 min phone call all was set and ready to go. I will deffo use him again so quick, efficient and helpful! THANK YOU
Very quick and easy. Great to work with.
Excellent service - Trevor was very helpful and the turnaround from setting up my account to getting my texts out was really fast. Will definitely continue to use Sendmode. Definitely recommend them.
So impressed with Sendmode! We will definitely make use of them on a very regular basis! Hands-on, and could not ask for better!
Super happy with the simple interface and customer service. Highly recommend!
My first time using Sendmode. Very friendly service from John. He gave me a 1000 credits for free for joining. Very easy to use! Definitely recommend them!
great service
Great service, Easy to use, excellent customer service and fast response.
Very good.
Great service. Proves really beneficial for promoting our business and keeping customers up to date. Customer service has been fantastic if we have an queries.
I live in a rural area where there is no mobile reception and hence I could not send out sms’s. I have been looking for an efficient email to sms service for some time and when I came across Sendmode it perfectly suited my purpose. John McNamara from Sendmode has been incredibly helpful, it’s so good to experience this level of professionalism. Regards, Heather
We looked around for a suitable SMS management system and without fail we got top class reviews from existing customers of Sendmode. It is a highly intuitive system, is flexible and superbly designed. The support team have been very helpful during the initial implementation stages and we look forward to building our relationship with Sendmode staff over the coming years.
Having just started with Sendmode, I am very pleased. Trevor was so helpful and it is easy to use.
Sendmode helped me out immediately with my request. They phoned me straight away and talked me through the process. Everything was so simple and the results were instant. I could not recommend them highly enough. Thanks guys. 😊😊😊
Sendmode is rated 4.92 based on 248 reviews