Sendmode Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sendmode

About Sendmode: Since 2008, Sendmode have been providing cost effective Bulk SMS Marketing solutions to businesses of all sizes. With over 30,000 customers worldwide Sendmode continues to provide the best prices quality and customer support in the SMS Marketing industry.

Click Here

Tell us how Sendmode made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Sendmode was so easy to set-up and the layout is super easy to follow! We are more than happy with the service and would recommend it to others. Support is ever only an email away and the response time is always fast. Great overall service."
"very good service - great support - will use again"
"Excellent service! Honestly, the best response time ever, and I am a marketing manager, I contact a lot of companies... I have never worked with someone who answers so quickly to all your inquiries! Thank you for your help, great job! If you would be in my team, I would give you a raise :)"
"Easy to set up and use good support team also"
"Excellent service and product. Excellent alternative to web text for schools. Seamless connection to our system and good value for money."
"Simple , Effective & Low Cost Highly Recommend"
"Simply superb, the service is excellent, and just the solution I needed for my web app to send smses to my members. Thank you Sendmode keep it up"
"Brilliant service so much so I've recommended it loadsa times"
"Very easy to use, lots of different options for sending messages. Integrates well with our other software."
"So efficient, helpful and simple to use. Get referring your friends to!!"
"Efficent Did what yhey said when they said. Achieded goals Will use again"
"Sendmode does exactly what I wanted it to do and if all my customer/supplier experiences were like this, I would look half my age and get twice as much done. Thanks guys looking forward to working with you !"
"Excellent customer service from John and Trevor. System is easy to set up and does exactly what it says on the tin! Would highly recommend."
"Rang Sendmode to get set up and within minutes I was ready to go!! Great customer service from Trevor! Would highly recommend!"
"Excellent service and great help setting up my account and getting started! Very easy and intuitive to use too!"
"Compared to competitors, excellent value for money"
"I am new to Sendmode and it has been a brilliant service so far. Support is easily accessible and the website is visually good too. Looking forward to using Sendmode in the future."
"Great customer service from Trevor! Easy to setup, works perfectly with our staffing management software."
"Great customer service always at hand to offer assistance - thanks !"
"The response time on my email was very fast and the guide on how to purchase credits was easy, quickly and nicely explained. Great thanks!"
Sendmode is rated 4.93 based on 184 reviews