Sendmode Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sendmode
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sendmode Reviews

About Sendmode:

Since 2008, Sendmode have been providing cost effective Bulk SMS Marketing solutions to businesses of all sizes. With over 30,000 customers worldwide Sendmode continues to provide the best prices quality and customer support in the SMS Marketing industry.

Tell us how Sendmode made you happy
Michael, John and Trevor couldn't of done more in reassuring me before purchasing my bundles, and answered any questions in a very prompt manner. They are very efficient, and provide a great value service.
Sendmode has bent over backwards to sort out a few concerns we had, great service! Thanks John and Michael.
Trevor done everything for me. Great service and the response was instant. Definitely recommend using this service if like me you have people stored in your phone who could become potential customers. Sendmode are excellent
Price is very competitive.
The system is easy to use with large numbers of texts in different groups.
Fast response to queries; easy dashboard; well priced
Very speedy service on a couple of queries I had, all of them sorted out real fast! Thanks John!
Just signed up and very impressed with both site (easy to use) and customer service. Trevor is so helpful and great to get a voice at the end of a line! Hands down the best customer service of all the webtext companies I researched hence our decision to sign up with Sendmode
Very user friendly. Easy to navigate.
The service was quick, easy and efficient.
Outstanding support and service. Many thanks John.
Trevor provides great support with a fast and friendly response to actions and queries.
Thanks for your help Trevor, Impressed with the system and how it works, it does everything we need and is user friendly
Very good value..excellent customer service..I have been using Sendmode for a few years now and have never had any problem with messages not sending..the service for me is totally reliable and I would highly recommend.
There support is excellent and they resolve you problems the same day as it was in my instance. Due to their prompt response I can without a doubt recommend their services to anybody who are in the market for bulk SMS messages.
I had a problem and it was resolved within a few hours and would recommend their service to anyone who need to us their gateway
Great team. Quick response.
I like using the send mode platform
Fast services and cheap prices. Friendly support.
Very happy so far with our transition over to Sendmode from previous supplier. Sendmode migrated all our data over and are always at the end of the phone to talk to should there be a query!
Easy to use - great delivery - value for money - Highly recommend it
We've used Sendmode for a number of years now. Great company to work with. the guys are always available and are very quick to get back. The system is easy to use and very reliable.
Sendmode is rated 4.92 based on 234 reviews