Sendmode Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sendmode
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sendmode Reviews

About Sendmode:

Since 2008, Sendmode have been providing cost effective Bulk SMS Marketing solutions to businesses of all sizes. With over 30,000 customers worldwide Sendmode continues to provide the best prices quality and customer support in the SMS Marketing industry.

Tell us how Sendmode made you happy
Customer service absolutely fantastic. Trevor had us up and running within minutes literally.

Price extremely competetive. I would highly recommend
Easy to use, great reporting and reliable.
Paid for credits and did not receive the additional 5000 credits. Bunch of scammers
Hi,

Could you send me your username please. Email to johnmcnamara@sendmode.com

If we have missed this in error, please accept my apologies and we will add immediately. As you can see from the other reviews, we offer this double credits to all new customers.

Thanks,
John
I was pleased with the help available with the setup.
Excellent Service. Very responsive.
Sendmode is an excellent easy to use platform properly customized for schools. The rates are competitive and the customer care excellent. We are very satisfied with Sendmode.
Great customer care, any queries or issues resolved in a timely and professional manner.
Fantastic customer service! Best prices, and very easy to use interface.
Great customer service, extremely prompt to reply. Sendmode is easy to set up and use thanks to the support team. Would recommend to others.
Telephone support quick and spot on....the setup mildly more complicated that others i've used but gives great control over what you send and when, plus being able to make custom lists and save templates etc was great.
Sendmode was so easy to set-up and the layout is super easy to follow! We are more than happy with the service and would recommend it to others. Support is ever only an email away and the response time is always fast. Great overall service.
very good service - great support - will use again
Excellent service!
Honestly, the best response time ever, and I am a marketing manager, I contact a lot of companies...
I have never worked with someone who answers so quickly to all your inquiries!
Thank you for your help, great job! If you would be in my team, I would give you a raise :)
Easy to set up and use good support team also
Excellent service and product. Excellent alternative to web text for schools. Seamless connection to our system and good value for money.
Simple , Effective & Low Cost

Highly Recommend
Simply superb, the service is excellent, and just the solution I needed for my web app to send smses to my members. Thank you Sendmode keep it up
Brilliant service so much so I've recommended it loadsa times
Very easy to use, lots of different options for sending messages. Integrates well with our other software.
So efficient, helpful and simple to use. Get referring your friends to!!
Sendmode is rated 4.92 based on 234 reviews