Sell Pension Reviews

483 Green Lanes,
London,
N13 4BS

Tell us how Sell Pension made you happy
Great sell pension company. Even though they are branded as sell pension it is basically a pension release company that helped to give me the cash I needed. I really needed the cash to help my business and to pay staff wages etc during these difficult times. I wanted to cash the pension I had in and sell pension helped me to that. Overall my experience has been a very positive one. The cash is on its way and so far so good….keep up good work sell pension.
I wanted to release money to pay off some debts and credit card debts. I never actually thought about using my pension cash before until a friend of money did the same about a year ago using sell pension. My concern was the pension amount I had was not big enough to even bother with, I contacted sell pension and then I got a call back from a man called Rob. Nice bloke who told me how to cash in my pension with the particular pension type I had. The help and support from Rob at sell pension was excellent.
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST EARLY PENSION RELEASAE CASH COMPANIES ON THE MARKET. TRUSTED FROM START TO FINISH. EVERYTHING WAS ONLINE FOR ME TO CHECK AND HAPPY TO HAVE RECEIVED SOME MONEY TAX FREE. PLEASED TO HAVE MY MONEY
Just be mindful and careful which release company you choose!!!! I chose sell pension following a recommendation tip and so glad I did. Everything was transparent and felt like their was complete honestly. I was even told of X amount more in my pension than I expected. I have not checked my pension statements for quite sometime and am pleased that I chose the right company to look over my pension and the amount it was worth. Due to the fact there was X amount more than I expected this resulted in me getting more cash early. Trusted company sell pension is.
Best part for me by far was they provided much more information than their competitors. Also they spent over an hour with me on the phone so am really pleased with our they served me and how they took the time and effort to actually get to know me as person and how they completely deep dived into my pension and the best way on how to access the money early. I had 2 personnels that I dealt with at sell pension and both were very informative and very helpful each step of the way.
Not bad at all. I am a busy professional with a lot of plates spinning at once so when they told me they would do all the donkey work and basics for me I was happy with that. I left them to it and within 5 weeks I got my pension money which was amazing. The money will be used as cash injection into my business, good service and was kept up to date fully.
Unlike other pension companies I have spoken to this one is the very best. Why??? It’s the way they deliver and present the information and the way in which it was also jargon free with no content that I did not understand. The bottom line here is all I cared about is getting some money from my pension and wanted to know the best way in which I could do this. My money is on its way and also wanted to thank sellpension because they told me there was no hidden fees and have had no nasty surprises at all.
WOW! SELL PENSION YOU HAVE REALLY HELPED ME OUT. I WAS A BIT CAGEY AT FIRST BECAUSE I WAS NOT SURE WHAT I WOULD GET FROM MY PENSION AND IT WAS A DECENT SIZE ALSO. THIS IS A GREAT SERVICE AND THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT WAS EXCELLENT. TOP SERVICE FROM TOP PEOPLE IN THE PENSION WORLD
When I heard their radio advert I thought I would call them and then I was greeted by a lovely lady called Jackie who took the time and spent a lot of time on the phone with me. I had a lot of questions and wanted to know what I could do in terms of early release. I went through my current pension situation and the money I could get at a 25% tax free rate was very pleasant indeed. All the reviews I had was free and I enjoyed working with jacki and am pleased with the professional attitude and the way in which she helped me to release my tax free money.
SIMPLE. EFFECTIVE. EASY. GREAT SUPPORT.
Did what they said on the tin!!! This is a great pension release company that posted me some very useful and insightful information about frozen pensions. I was given the opportunity to have a one-to-one review and am pleased with everything and how it all went. What I found most impressive is the fact that they do not use ‘HARD-SELL’ tactics or anything like that. They basically left it to me and now fast forward 3 months I have received my 25% tax free cash and am very pleased with the results and am pleased with how I was treated.
SELLPENSION.CO.UK ARE JUST SUCH A GOOD COMPANY. THEY WERE RECCOMMENDED TO ME FROM A OLD FRIEND WHO KNOWS SOMEONE THAT USED THEM. SO EASY. TO THE POINT WITH NO BS INCLUDED. THE EARLY RELEASE OF MY PENSION IS JUST AWESOME. I LOVE IT
What a super pension release service and it was so incredibly easy in terms of what I needed to do each step of the way. I am happy with how I have been treated and am pleased with the customer support I have received along the way. Each step of the way was really helpful and useful. I have to be honest and say that I did actually hear of sell pension from a friend so I knew I was getting into bed with a good pension release company. They did not disappoint me at all
Not bad at all! Not bad to be able to just give the basic information about my personal frozen pension and to then have sell pension simply do all the leg work and to then do all the rest of all the ins and outs. Happy to report that this is a great early pension cash release service and one that I am very happy with indeed. They really do understand and are very experienced with the pension industry and gave me some great tips along the way and I will more than likely be using their services again.
Great process delivered by sell pension. Jackie was my customer service manager at sell pension and she really held my hand all the way through the process. I am happy with our things have gone and am pleased with the results of my early pension release. So far so good and I will update my review once I have finished the process completely, but I cannot see there being any problems as so far everything has been very good indeed.
Excited to be getting my cash from my pension. I am looking forward to getting my money and this would not have been possible without the help from sell pension. Sell pension have been so helpful and trustworthy in helping me the process and explaining each step of the process. It can be bit nervous doing the release of your cash but am happy with the help I have received.
THANK YOU SELL PENSION! YOU HAVE BEEN GREAT……. I SOLD MY PENSION AND GOT MY CASH FROM IT WHICH IS ALL I REALLY CARED ABOUT TO BE HONEST….LOTS OF COMPANIES OUT THERE WHO CASH IN YOUR PENSION BUT NOTHING LIKE THESE GUYS. SELL PENSION ROCKS!! GREAT CASHING IN COMPANY.
Great early cash release options that helped me to access my cash early and the options has helped me to cash in the last 3 pension pots that have literally been sitting there doing nothing so for me to get my money using the sell pension trusted service has been a huge wait off my mind. This is a great company with good service that looks after you and who do not leave you in the dark at all.
Sell Pension has done EXACTLY what they said they would do and am very happy with everything they have done and the customer service was very good in terms of calling me and providing me with updates on a regular basis. The whole communication process was excellent from start to finish. The updates via email was my preferred methods of updates and they delivered my updates on time and every time.
Communication and customer service were just excellent. Access updates in real time using their app was very handy and a neat touch that helps you also save time so you are not calling all the time and trying to get the answers you are seeking. Sell pension helped me to get the cash early without while also providing fresh updates each week. Good communication throughout the process was very useful for me and as time went on, I fully trusted the process.
Sell Pension is rated 4.44 based on 50 reviews