Sell Pension Reviews

483 Green Lanes,
London,
N13 4BS

Tell us how Sell Pension made you happy
I am one lucky person to have used a cash release service like sell pension. I was told that they could help me to release my pension and at the time I remember thinking; ‘hmmm can you really?! ‘….to be fair to them they did! I was very happy with the service and am very happy with the cash release customer support they provided me with. It helped that the support team was open late so I sometimes contacted them for updates along the way.
Top cash release service without all the unnecessary BS about how you need to do this and that. Straight forward help and support when it came to accessing my pension early and am pleased with the results and am pleased with all the help I was given. Simple. Straightforward early cash release just the way I like it.
I read an advert one Sunday about accessing your pension cash early and so I called them. I was told that a sell pension rep would call be back, then within an hour someone called me. Nice chap who called went through how it all works and then told me which information they would need to find out how much money I could release from my pension. From start to finish I would say the whole process took about 10 weeks. It could have been sooner but I was away with work so they were waiting on me to be fair. Good service and did what they said they would.
When they told me it was a free pension release service I thought to myself it’s the same as the others I received that is also the same sort of information. Little did I know that it was going to be very different from the others out there. This is a cool company because they use drawings of cartoon figures to simplify the complex information and am very happy and pleased with this. I could not have asked for the information to be as simple as it was to help me understand exactly how to get my cash early, good work!
The thought of getting my pension cash now was a really exciting prospect. The trouble is I wanted to only work with a company who could provide a trusted service, I did some online research but the reason I opted for sell pension was because of a recommendation. I know someone who accessed their pension form an old employer so I thought I would give these guys a call. I have been impressed with the free review I received. Once I finish, they process I will update my review accordingly.
The pension team at sell pension offered a free face to face review to help me better understand my frozen pension that I used to pay into when employed. I was given a lot of help and although I never opted for the face to face review, I had a 1 hour telephone review because I had all my paperwork in front of me anyway. I thought my over the phone review was excellent because I never felt rushed and went through everything with sell pension advisor. Although I am not looking to do anything at the moment I will use sell pension if I decide to go ahead with it all.
Not bad….not bad at all……pension sold and early cash release was just the ticket and am very happy with the amount of money I have received from my pension early. Everything was explained to me in ‘simple terms’ and none of this heavy useless jargon! Easy to understand information and to get the amount of money I got was a really nice surprise. These guys are really easy to deal with and am very happy with the process and how it all works was so helpful and useful.
Trusted sell pension service and easy get hold of your pension money without any hassles. Hassle free help is just so helpful and I like the fact they are only a phone call away to help me get my pension cash. I personally liked dealing with Jackie at Sell Pension, she has been very helpful and kind towards my personal situation. Nice lady who helped me a lot.
Sooooooooo much easier to access my pension cash than other companies out there. No other company has helped me as much as sell pension have and am delighted to have this company handling my release cash process. The application was also soooooooo easy. Everything should be easy and not a head scratcher….so am pleased to report this company ticked all my boxes by making the process easy.
Unexpectedly efficient and easy cash release process. The process for me to access my cash early was much easier than I could ever expected and it was also very helpful to have a good customer team which sell pension clearly does and the support and help was so good and always happy to help all the time!!
Brilliant cash release service so far…… I am basing my review on my current and recent experiences. I am pleased with how my experiences so far and I will soon be releasing my cash through the sell pension process, feeling confident and excited about getting my pension cash soon.
I got to know and understand how SELL PENSION works via a friend of mine who actually went through the process themselves. Good service that allows you to release your pension and release the 25% tax free cash that would help me to get the money in my pension without any barriers and issues. Good service.
It is early days at present but am very happy with the results and the way in which I have been treated so far. I am about 60% through my sell pension application and the customer support and service has been very good so far. Like all reviews I will update mine if I encounter any issues or problems while I move towards the completion stages.
The best word that springs to mind is; REFERESHING! Even using the name SELL PENSION I thought it was interesting enough to make contact and when I did, I was very pleased with the results and the customer service that I received. I am in the middle of getting my pension money now so far it has been a great process for me personally.
Sell Pension is rated 4.44 based on 50 reviews