Sell Pension Reviews

483 Green Lanes,
London,
N13 4BS

Tell us how Sell Pension made you happy
Was not sure at first but now I ha e completed the process I can honestly say they have a very good cash release process. Am very happy with the results and am happy with how everything has gone
Recommended by my neighbour who accessed her pension cash I gave sell pension a call...fast forward 4 months and pleased to say have received my pension cash via their simple cash release process.
very good at what they do - ACCESSING YOUR CASH. Vey helpful and the money is going to be very helpful and useful during this moment in time, tough times ahead so I appreciate the service SELL PENSION has offered me.
I was unsure at first but I wanted some cash to inject into my business. I wanted to access the cash in a safe manner, I wanted to work with a company to help me achieve this. Happy to report that SELL PENSION delivered.
Good sell pension service and the updates were fantastic as they went out their way to send me updates via WhatsApp and their service was very helpful
Simple and straightforward service, really helpful and liked the app to keep track of my updates and when my pension money was going to be paid
Although a good option to release your pension cash I would like to have had my pension cash 3 weeks earlier so I only give my review 3 stars
early pension cash service was very good....but.....would liked to have had my cash much sooner
Am only giving a review currently of 3 stars because next week I am due my pension cash early. Next Thursday to be exact and once I have fully completed the process I will update my review accordingly, but so far so good. Very good service so far......
Not really a sell pension service, it’s basically a pension release service where you can access your pension cash. OK service just can be confusing when you say sell pension it should be release a pension service.
Sell Pension is rated 4.27 based on 123 reviews