Sell Pension Reviews

483 Green Lanes,
London,
N13 4BS

Tell us how Sell Pension made you happy
Not bad….not bad at all……pension sold and early cash release was just the ticket and am very happy with the amount of money I have received from my pension early. Everything was explained to me in ‘simple terms’ and none of this heavy useless jargon! Easy to understand information and to get the amount of money I got was a really nice surprise. These guys are really easy to deal with and am very happy with the process and how it all works was so helpful and useful.
Its not selling your pension but more like cashing in your pension or pension release….so slightly confusing!
Great process delivered by sell pension. Jackie was my customer service manager at sell pension and she really held my hand all the way through the process. I am happy with our things have gone and am pleased with the results of my early pension release. So far so good and I will update my review once I have finished the process completely, but I cannot see there being any problems as so far everything has been very good indeed.
Trusted sell pension service and easy get hold of your pension money without any hassles. Hassle free help is just so helpful and I like the fact they are only a phone call away to help me get my pension cash. I personally liked dealing with Jackie at Sell Pension, she has been very helpful and kind towards my personal situation. Nice lady who helped me a lot.
Excited to be getting my cash from my pension. I am looking forward to getting my money and this would not have been possible without the help from sell pension. Sell pension have been so helpful and trustworthy in helping me the process and explaining each step of the process. It can be bit nervous doing the release of your cash but am happy with the help I have received.
THANK YOU SELL PENSION! YOU HAVE BEEN GREAT……. I SOLD MY PENSION AND GOT MY CASH FROM IT WHICH IS ALL I REALLY CARED ABOUT TO BE HONEST….LOTS OF COMPANIES OUT THERE WHO CASH IN YOUR PENSION BUT NOTHING LIKE THESE GUYS. SELL PENSION ROCKS!! GREAT CASHING IN COMPANY.
Sooooooooo much easier to access my pension cash than other companies out there. No other company has helped me as much as sell pension have and am delighted to have this company handling my release cash process. The application was also soooooooo easy. Everything should be easy and not a head scratcher….so am pleased to report this company ticked all my boxes by making the process easy.
Great early cash release options that helped me to access my cash early and the options has helped me to cash in the last 3 pension pots that have literally been sitting there doing nothing so for me to get my money using the sell pension trusted service has been a huge wait off my mind. This is a great company with good service that looks after you and who do not leave you in the dark at all.
Unexpectedly efficient and easy cash release process. The process for me to access my cash early was much easier than I could ever expected and it was also very helpful to have a good customer team which sell pension clearly does and the support and help was so good and always happy to help all the time!!
Sell Pension has done EXACTLY what they said they would do and am very happy with everything they have done and the customer service was very good in terms of calling me and providing me with updates on a regular basis. The whole communication process was excellent from start to finish. The updates via email was my preferred methods of updates and they delivered my updates on time and every time.
Brilliant cash release service so far…… I am basing my review on my current and recent experiences. I am pleased with how my experiences so far and I will soon be releasing my cash through the sell pension process, feeling confident and excited about getting my pension cash soon.
Communication and customer service were just excellent. Access updates in real time using their app was very handy and a neat touch that helps you also save time so you are not calling all the time and trying to get the answers you are seeking. Sell pension helped me to get the cash early without while also providing fresh updates each week. Good communication throughout the process was very useful for me and as time went on, I fully trusted the process.
Had better pension release services in the past. Took ages to answer the phone.
Trusted and reliable service….i know this because it was recommended by a trusted friend so I made contact and called them using the phone number on the website. The call was answered by a nice lady called Sarah. Sarah helped me to understand the type of pension I had and how to best access the cash in my pension based on the type of pension I have. What a great service that truly delivered.
I got to know and understand how SELL PENSION works via a friend of mine who actually went through the process themselves. Good service that allows you to release your pension and release the 25% tax free cash that would help me to get the money in my pension without any barriers and issues. Good service.
Updates were very quick and on time every time. I was a bit nervous about accessing my pension early but I needed to get the cash to help me through some difficult situations. So, having updates all the time was very important to me. I wanted to work with a company who would not ignore my calls or that would not give me regular updates even if nothing much was going on at that particular time. I am happy with the results and the updates have been absolutely fantastic.
Previously I never really had much information from previous pension company I was working with so I had no real idea about how much my pension was worth or how to access the tax-free cash or how to even make sure that I could get the pension money from it. Sell Pension.co.uk have treated me in a very professional manner and have helped me to get the best information about accessing my pension cash from it. What a really excellent sell pension service.
Thought information was bit vague and light. Received better in the past from others.
Do you need cash from your pension like me? What a breeze from start to finish. I am very happy with everything that has happened and so pleased when I logged into my bank one morning and found that I have my pension money. This is one of the best services I have received to date. Dealt with other companies in the past but you know when you get that feeling you are just another person!? Never really felt like that with sell pension. Keep up the good work guys.
It is early days at present but am very happy with the results and the way in which I have been treated so far. I am about 60% through my sell pension application and the customer support and service has been very good so far. Like all reviews I will update mine if I encounter any issues or problems while I move towards the completion stages.
Sell Pension is rated 4.44 based on 50 reviews