ScrapCarComparison.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ScrapCarComparison.co.uk

About ScrapCarComparison.co.uk: Do you have a scrap or damaged vehicle?

We work with reliable buyers across the whole country to get you more for your motor.

Visit our website today for an instant, no-hassle quote for your scrap or damaged vehicle.

033 33 44 99 50

info@scrapcarcomparison.co.uk

Christine S
Verified Buyer
"Very polite, friendly, helpful staff at every stage. Easy to arrange, vehicle collection was easy and payment was received when the vehicle was collected."
"Given how many sharks there are in used and scrap cars I was rather nervous of using the service and was therefore very pleasantly surprised with service from start to finish. They did what they said they would do and apologised and sorted out the particular problem I experienced without further dramas so I was happy."
Mohammed A
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service"
"An efficient service where staff guide you through everything and confirm this through emails and telephone conversations. In all a very professional service thank you."
"The service was clear, they made sure I knew what was going to happen and when. They gave me a good price, and were eager to ensure I got the money in my account swiftly."
"Great communication and quick payment"
"A great easy to use service, everything was well organised and completed within 24 hrs would certainly recommend to friends"
"Fantastic service from beginning to end. Helpful staff and very happy with the valuation."
"Very Professional Company Paid some money upfront and rest on collecting and advised me through each stage"
"I came across the site by accident, but I'm so please I did. After entering my details I received a call back within 5 minutes! It was that quick. They let me decide, no pressure. When I decided I wanted to scrap my car, it was arranged within minutes. The car was collected and the money in my bank. No hassle. have recommended to a friend since using who has also had a hassle free service!"
"Very easy to use and very helpful and honest."
"Very easy and helpful"
"The deal was satisfactory. Very pleasant to deal with. Asked all the right questions. Would use them again"
"very good service from the agent's I dealt with, making the process easy to complete."
"Simple process, with good communication to me. Kept to dates and timings Thanks"
"Shortchanged on final payment by around £50"
"Excellent friendly efficient service. Will definetely use again"
"Everything was explained well, and service was really quick. Thank you"
"So easy to understand & all went very smoothly"
"The driver was hilarious; chirpy, chatty, informative, obviously quite happy just getting on with things and moaning about the state of Britains roads and the rubbish weather we've been having. Knows his stuff; manages to kick start my old car so he could just drive it straight on rather than use chains... a nice, pleasant time and he was thorough with the paperwork as well."
ScrapCarComparison.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 607 reviews