ScrapCarComparison.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ScrapCarComparison.co.uk

About ScrapCarComparison.co.uk: Do you have a scrap or damaged vehicle?

We work with reliable buyers across the whole country to get you more for your motor.

Visit our website today for an instant, no-hassle quote for your scrap or damaged vehicle.

033 33 44 99 50

info@scrapcarcomparison.co.uk

Own Driver, Courier
"Quite painless"
"Thank you all such nice people to talk to very helpful"
"Great service"
"Cinsidering my personal circumstances and the reasons for selling the car, everyone i dealt with was symparhetic and so kind. A swift process."
"Very helpful and simple service to use. Would highly recommend this site and would use again."
"Absolutely great service couldn’t of gone smoother"
"Very satisfied with the service."
"I was looking at how to scrap my car and was willing to pay to have car taken away. When I saw the advert for scrapacar I was doubtful but phoned anyway. Professional and friendly and answering all my questions I agreed a great price. I even received a goodwill payment up front. The car was collected and money paid instantly. I would recommend to anyway."
Hi Robert,

Thanks for the great feedback! We're pleased to hear that you were doubtful at first but we could turn this around and help you get rid of your old car!

Thanks again from the team at Scrap Car Comparison.
"Very very easy to work with and they got a better price for me"
"I was very impressed with your service, courteous and very professional. Each stage of the money transaction was dealt with on time and transacted as promised. I would highly recommend your company. Thanks again for your service, seamless and stress free."
"Excellent service."
"very good service. I had a lot of doubts and questions about the procedure for collection, because my family all work, and much of the time there was no-one in. The car was collected very early on a Monday morning to help with that. All payments to me were payed promptly as stated.."
"Very good service"
"Scrap car responded quickly to my enquiry and manged my disposal without hassle. The money was paid straight into my account."
"Very prompt and efficient service. Dealt with in hours"
"Very good service."
"Great service"
"Quick easy and fair"
"Arrived in time and safely lifted the car onto the low loader."
"very good service and very prompt payment thank you very much"
ScrapCarComparison.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 855 reviews