ScrapCarComparison.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScrapCarComparison.co.uk
Own Driver, Courier
Read ScrapCarComparison.co.uk Reviews

About ScrapCarComparison.co.uk:

Do you have a scrap or damaged vehicle?

We work with reliable buyers across the whole country to get you more for your motor.

Visit our website today for an instant, no-hassle quote for your scrap or damaged vehicle.

033 33 44 99 50

info@scrapcarcomparison.co.uk

Very helpful and a very quick process.
Posted 1 hour ago
Straightforward process, very quick to source the best possible price for my vehicle. Good people to deal with.
Very good service Polite man picked up car. Very good communication .
Would be happy to recommend .
Scrapping my car was made very, very easy by using ScrapCarComparison.co.uk Thanks.
Just a quick review of the service i got using this site. I though Holly was amazing in the way she handled everything and her personality. She is a huge credit to this site. I hope she gets to see this, and also i would like to wish her all the best with her upcoming marriage. All the best and good luck.......
Brilliant, quick easy and no hassle.
Excellent service finding best deal for me. Highly r3commend this service
quick no quible service
Great service. Simple quick efficient😀
Very pleased with outcome.
Excellent service. I was initially apprehensive about using this company. Excellent service. Money was paid on the same day.
Easy transaction, didn't see price comparison but quick telephone info, and van collection was good.
Excellent and efficient service
Absolutely brilliant company which really does deliver on their promise. I had a major problem with my car. It was 14 years old and done 140,000 miles. Sadly it broke down over 100 miles from my home when the turbo finally failed. It was clearly beyond economic repair. I managed to get a lift home from a family member. ScrapCarComparison took care of the car a gave me a good price for the salvage. They were completely seamless and a big thank you to them for sorting out what could have been a very challenging problem.
This was such a great experience. The price was right. Our car was collected within 18 hours, the collection proved painless and the payment system was straight forward and the communication was brilliant. Definitely recommend them.
Good communication and picked up the car all as planned
From start to finish I recieved excellent customer service, the gent i spoke to on the phone from bms was brilliant and reassured me of everything along the way and guided me and advised me what to do at each step of the way. Collection driver was friendly and was quick at his job. Wouldn't be able to reccomend these enough of I tried thanks again.
Picked the car up as agreed , no problem .
They were very easy to deal with and the driver turned up on time and completed e erything tidly
Absolutely brilliant, I am very happy with the way everything was dealt with. Would highly recommend.
ScrapCarComparison.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 1,314 reviews