ScrapCarComparison.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ScrapCarComparison.co.uk

About ScrapCarComparison.co.uk: Do you have a scrap or damaged vehicle?

We work with reliable buyers across the whole country to get you more for your motor.

Visit our website today for an instant, no-hassle quote for your scrap or damaged vehicle.

033 33 44 99 50

info@scrapcarcomparison.co.uk

"So easy to do and they find the best price possible. Saves so much time"
"Good service. Maintained professional communication and kept me updated."
"This was easy, very efficient, hassle free"
"Really good service"
"Service was good and staff (receptionist) were polite and helpful. Still a bit disappointed in the little amount I got for the car, as the wheels and reg No were worth a thousand or two. Could have given a bit more cash"
"Excellent service: one call and couple of emails; presto the vehicle disappeared snd money in the bank!"
"I was happy with the people I dealt with but would have preferred more money than I received. The collection and payment by the organisation was very good. The driver rang the office to say how clean the exterior and interior of the vehicle was and I received the payment within hours."
"Great efficient service. Prompt payment. We hope we don't have to use this again but if we do we wouldn't hesitate."
"Note that I cannot compare with other such services as this is the only one that I have used. That said, ScrapCarComparison did a fine job of connecting me with a buyer for my clunker. They made the process clear and simple. The buyer they found performed very well. I would use this service again if I had to, (but hope not, for obvious reasons)."
"Best price offered really smooth and money in account as they said Would defiantly use again"
"fast, efficient transaction and collection of the car, thanks."
"Really quick simple and painless"
"very easy deal right through to watching your car leave your drive picked up day and time given money in bank before it goes"
"Efficient, excellent valuation, hassle free service."
"I already put a very favorable review on line shortly after completing our business. Although I was a little apprehensive, the whole business went very smoothly with a satisfying result."
"Hi, scrapCarcomparison , very good very organised from start to finish, made it pain less for me as I did not want the jeep to go, never mind all done, ThankYou"
"I was a bit skeptical at first. But decided to go through with it. I was honest about the car and was offered £740 , I also sent pics of scratches and them was only offered £240. I took the deal because I needed the money , The chap that came was helpful and kind"
"sorted my problem out fast with no hickups thanks from shaun"
"Amazing service from the beginner until end of transaction with buyer. i definitely recommend using this site."
"Great service. Did everything they promised quicker than expected and were friendly and helpfull.Have no hesitation in recommending them."
ScrapCarComparison.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 703 reviews