ScrapCarComparison.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScrapCarComparison.co.uk
Own Driver, Courier
Read ScrapCarComparison.co.uk Reviews

About ScrapCarComparison.co.uk:

Do you have a scrap or damaged vehicle?

We work with reliable buyers across the whole country to get you more for your motor.

Visit our website today for an instant, no-hassle quote for your scrap or damaged vehicle.

033 33 44 99 50

info@scrapcarcomparison.co.uk

Very efficient from the sale to the collection.
Brilliant service everything went very smoothly
Thanks
Absolutely brilliant service. Money in my account same day they also sorted DVLA log book same day. Really polite and helpful and the guy that came in the salvage truck to collect the car couldn’t have been more helpful.
It all fell apart after 1 missed call.

I missed the one call to arrange pickup of my car. Which I called back and then arranged pick up. I then received an email from scrap car comparison telling them to call them to arrange pick up or to let them know if I wanted to cancel. I called this number and got through to some agent who asked me what car it was and where and what was wrong with it. and then proceeded to quote me a different (£80 more) than what had already been agreed on. The agent didn't seem to really know what I was to do next as I just wanted to make sure it was still going ahead.
So I then found a number for scrap my car head office spoke to a lady who wasn't very helpful but said they would call me back but they never did. I then received a call from the actual scrap company who was collecting my car that day to let me know the exact time they would be at my address. The actual collection was fine apart from the collector who I was giving the car to didn't fill out the V5C which i didn't feel right about and the money wasn't going to be transferred at the same time. So at that point i had handed my car over without receiving money or the V5C filled out. I spoke to scrap my car during the transaction who told me there was an email with their details on it and i can fill it out with that info and that the payment would be made at 6pm later that day. Both of which was correct i did receive the money and they had sent me the info of the trader. It just didn't feel safe and almost felt like a scam although it wasn't.

I have then since received emails saying the collection has been cancelled and I'm currently emailing back and forth to clear it all up.

The whole thing was very confusing. everyone I spoke to was not on the same page and giving me different info every time I spoke to or received contact from them.
Hi Sean,

Sorry to hear you had problems with our service.

It does sound like there was some confusion that we will be happy to look into and address for future customers. The information on our system only shows that we quoted you one price for the vehicle.

It is generally the responsibility of the owner of the vehicle to complete the correct section of the V5C document, as it should be the owner telling the DVLA that they are transferring ownership of the vehicle.

We are aware that other companies charge for same day bank transfer however your payment was made the same day as collection, free of charge, around 6pm that day.

As you mention, all of this information regarding the V5C document and payment is provided to you by email as soon as you book your vehicle in through us.

Thank you for using our service.
From the team at ScrapCarComparison.
This was a simple and straight forward process with very helpful staff ensuring that everything went smoothly. The collection of the vehicle was on time and worked efficiently. No problems whatsoever. Well done.
Excellent kept the agreement paid on time and the amount.notj parties agreed upon.
Quick service. Helpful friendly staff. Would recommend.
Perfect! Handled it professionally and arranged the best price. All very smooth.
You guys saved me so much hassle . Friendly informative service .Exactly as you say on the tin . Co part driver who picked up was good humoured and professional . I'll be straight back to use you again when needed.
Very professional company everything went smoothly and would highly recommend you deserve the Five stars
Quick and easy. Will definitely use again.
Very helpful and friendly, efficient service, would recommend.
Such a simple process, just let them do the work. Awesome.
Very professional and efficient. Arrived exactly when they said they would to collect the car; the driver explained the procedure and was very polite and courteous.
Very pleased with your service
Amazing service, we got a quote online, then recived a phone call, they not only matched the offer we had somewhere else but went above it. Very quick, easy and friendly service. Very pleased.
Thanks for the prompt service the very good time keeping a reasonable price which was paid promptly!!
Made it easy. Thanks
Thank you for your professional service, it was appreciated.
Excellent service. Very friendly and easy from start to finish. Every step of the way was clearly explained by friendly staff and the car was collected within 24 hours. Would highly recommend.
ScrapCarComparison.co.uk is rated 4.77 based on 1,719 reviews