ScrapCarComparison.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ScrapCarComparison.co.uk

About ScrapCarComparison.co.uk: Do you have a scrap or damaged vehicle?

We work with reliable buyers across the whole country to get you more for your motor.

Visit our website today for an instant, no-hassle quote for your scrap or damaged vehicle.

033 33 44 99 50

info@scrapcarcomparison.co.uk

"Wow so wish I'd heard of this website sooner. Far better price given for vehicles and a first class service, I would recommend them to everyone. Keep up the great work."
"Very disappointing. When I rang to state that my car had 135000 miles on the clock instead of the 120000 I originally estimated, the money paid to me fell by more than 20% from £85 to £65. Why? What extra costs did you incur? There was half a tank of petrol in the car, worth over £20. No payment was made for this. Somebody at your premises will have used that gift of free fuel, I am certain!!"
"They were friendly and quick and very efficient, I would definitely recommend to a friend"
"All good! Dealt with professionally from my phone call. Collection of my car and payment."
"A useful guide which enabled us to get the best scrap price for our car. I didn’t realise that there were so many scrap dealers who collect from all over the country, so glad I used this website."
"Thanks ScrapCarComparison the whole proses was pain free. Payment in my bank before the car had left, was a real bonus."
"It was a very good professional service and I would use them again if the need arose ."
"Very straight forward to deal with, communication was excellent explain how the process worked step by step and it went to plan. Would recommended this company to every one."
"The office staff were good. The guy who came to pick the car up was pretty unhelpful and felt like he was going out of his way to be as inflexible as possible."
"Excellent customer service and everything that was said was done. I would highly recommend."
"Easy to deal with and prompt service"
"Thank you so much! Scapcarcomparison found em the best deal!! Would highly recommend! Quick,fast,simple"
"you was very good from start to finish"
"Great easy service. Reasonable price given for vehicle. Step your step guide on what to do/expect! Instant access you money ! Hassle free service !"
"Fastball, efficient and relaible."
"I sold my car as scrap only to find out later that the car was back on the road. If I had known this would happen, I would have expected a higher sale price. I feel I have been ripped off."
"Very helpful and friendly service, sorted out everything for me and got me the best price for my van, thank you to everyone who dealt with and helped me from the first call to the man who turned up to collect my van. Joe"
"Very easy way to sell your scrap car. Fill in car details, they retrieve quotes from scrap yards and forward the best one to you. You accept, receive an immediate downpayment in your bank account, and you receive precise instructions on what to expect and what paperwork to have ready. Some days later, the car is picked by a trailer and at the moment of physical transfer the remainder is transfered to your bank account. I receive a good price and i am very happy with this service."
"Excl.service very good 11 out of 10"
"perfect place to sell your scrap car"
ScrapCarComparison.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 802 reviews