ScrapCarComparison.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ScrapCarComparison.co.uk

About ScrapCarComparison.co.uk: Do you have a scrap or damaged vehicle?

We work with reliable buyers across the whole country to get you more for your motor.

Visit our website today for an instant, no-hassle quote for your scrap or damaged vehicle.

033 33 44 99 50

info@scrapcarcomparison.co.uk

Click Here
Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Excellent service, paid a good price, contacted me before arrival ,arrived on time .payment was done within minutes.i would recommend as an easy alternative to having Tyre kickers coming around"
"Very good reliable professional service without and problems..everything done as promised.."
"Professional, courteous, friendly and reliable. Excellent service from the Team, made the process straight forward and stress free. Recommend!"
"I wasn’t expecting the process to be so easy."
"A very pleasant and easy way of getting rid of a non starting car. Very polite and friendly."
"a part from comming a day early when I wasnt in every thing wet well thankyou"
"EASY PROCESS"
"You did a great job on time . Staff were very helpful it all went Like you said . Well done"
"I unexpectedly had to scrap my car due to catastrophic engine failure that was not cost effective to repair. Scrap car comparison really helped to take some of the stress out of the situation. They were polite, knowledgeable and very helpful."
"Managed to remove car on the day after a struggle pushingbto main road"
"the vehicle uplifter didn't phone me and just uplifted the vehicle, demanding a signature from the farmer who's land it was on, but had no connection to the vehicle and I had to take time off work and spend £6 posting the documents recorded delivery...not quite the service I was promised. 3*"
"Excellent service great price"
"Brilliant! Went like clockwork from beginning to end, fast service, friendly staff and excellent communication. I’m usually a moaner but would definitely recommend."
"Simple and efficient process"
"Brilliant service seamless and easy to use. No fuss and quick"
"Excellent service and a far better price than I expected"
"I was optimistic about this, but needn't have been. I was very pleasantly surprised at the quotes I received very quickly. I sold my car within hours and got a good price. Car was picked up within 24 hours and was paid direct into my bank before it was taken. I would totally recommend this company to anyone. I have never used a service like this before and so didn't know what to expect. Co-Part came and collected and were very courteous, professional and helpful. A truly delighted customer."
"Very good service. Better price offered and came to my home to get car and tried hard to get best price for me"
"Quick and pain free All done effortlessly for you All you have to do is be there for when they pick it up brilliant"
"Excellent service no problems everything was on time."
ScrapCarComparison.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 1,009 reviews