ScrapCarComparison.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScrapCarComparison.co.uk
Own Driver, Courier
Read ScrapCarComparison.co.uk Reviews

About ScrapCarComparison.co.uk:

Do you have a scrap or damaged vehicle?

We work with reliable buyers across the whole country to get you more for your motor.

Visit our website today for an instant, no-hassle quote for your scrap or damaged vehicle.

033 33 44 99 50

ScrapCarComparison.co.uk 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Gregg M
ScrapCarComparison.co.uk 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Bill P
I was initially a bit reticent about selling my car through an untried website but the service here was excellent and managed to secure me a better price for my car than I could achieve elsewhere.At all stages I was updated by phone/email and the collection was arranged promptly and I was paid as arranged .Cant fault the service .Thank you r
Fast and fair 👍
Very helpful and very professional would recommend them to anybody in the same situation as I was in thank you very much
Excellent and courteous service. Good price found.
Brilliant service, everything went smoothly. Will definitely refer to others.
Well pleased with the service that I received from this company. I would certainly recommend them to anyone and will use them again.
Very easy to use service. Easy to use and well explained
Fast efficient and fair. Could not have asked for better service. Also money in the bank when they said
One phone call - quick - easy - great price for my car - in my account by close of business . Great service would recommend .
Really easy to arrange, everything went smoothly and the pick up guy didn't even mind as I loitered looking sad and took pictures of my car being towed away. I got a decent amount of money for a car that had serious faults. Can't vouch for what they do with it, but hope that it is broken down and disposed of responsibility.
ScrapCarComparison.co.uk 5 star review on 14th June 2021
very good efficient ade friendly service- shame about the price!
Great service with helpful friendly staff, collection was very professional Would definitely recommend
Credit where due, A quick, friendly service and made the process very easy, I would recommend 👍
Great response and price given. Huge thank you to the driver Richard who collected, he was very polite and helpful. Thanks.
Very smooth operation, worked well for me. My car was damaged beyond what was reasonable for me to repair. A quick call, I answered a few questions and I received what I believe was a fair (we'd all always like more) price. It was quickly arranged that my car would be collected and today it went. Money is already in my bank account. Seamless service!
Easy to use, fair price for vehicle, pick up of vehicle very slick and instant payment. Lots of communication.
Very simple and straightforward process from beginning to end and in a matter of days!
Good efficient without fuss ....top service
Straight forward. Very organised and simple
Shocking service, 3 collect dates waiting in all day didn’t turn up twice! Constantly making reasons to knock more money off the car! Absolute joke would never use again or recommend!
Hi Tara, Sorry that you have had a bad experience using our comparison service. We have been in touch with the staff involved in order to prevent the confusion with the vehicle condition in the future. We can only apologise for the fact that you had 2 failed collections originally, where I understand a different sized truck needed to be sent out to your location. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for using our service. ScrapCarComparison
ScrapCarComparison.co.uk is rated 4.78 based on 1,863 reviews