ScrapCarComparison.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ScrapCarComparison.co.uk

About ScrapCarComparison.co.uk: Do you have a scrap or damaged vehicle?

We work with reliable buyers across the whole country to get you more for your motor.

Visit our website today for an instant, no-hassle quote for your scrap or damaged vehicle.

033 33 44 99 50

info@scrapcarcomparison.co.uk

Own Driver, Courier
"Great service, money prompt, would highly recommend...."
"Surprisingly easy and very straightforward procedure with everything explained in advance. Very good communication, pleasant and polite staff, not at all pushy. Would use again without hesitation and certainly highly recommend."
"Efficient service"
"I don’t think very good is enough for the experience I had with the gentleman I spoke to....really wish I could remember his name. Absolutely amazing service fair play. The gentleman was so friendly and helpful and did all he could to help and advise me. We were going to scrap the car for 50 quid and after ringing this company we managed to get 300. Super speedy and easy process. Would definitely recommend and use again if needed."
"Brilliant, couldn't fault you! makes a nice change when things happen as you expect and you dont have to chase phone calls and delays. thank you"
"Very helpful & curteous staff. Pick up was efficient & quick. Only hiccup was that driver did not let me know that he was on his way, as the office informed me that he would. Contacted me when he arrived, leading to a rush for me to get to my vehicle."
"Absolutely great service. Couldn’t have been more simple or straightforward."
"Was quiet easy to sort out But communication could be better But got there in the end"
"Used this service recently for my car Excellent service very impressed!"
"Easy, quick and payment arrived before pick up had even left"
"Couldn’t recommend ScrapCarComparison more (and in fact I’ve been recommending them to everybody since!) Excellent service, even going above and beyond to suggest cars that might be a suitable replacement to my deceased hatchbag (and telling me which ones to avoid as they see them come in a lot with faults!) Really easy to deal with, and made what could have been rather stressful a very smooth process. Plus they money give give to charity ...bravo👏👏"
"I got a better price than I had been offered by a local scrap dealer and the whole process was smooth and quick. Thankyou"
"Excellent from start to finish. Collection was on day of moving house so quite a bit going on but everything I was told would happen, did. I would not hesitate to recommend."
"Fantastic service, recieved ful price as quoted online"
"It was hassle free as I wasn't in but left the log book and keys and the car was collected when they said it would be so it's a thumbs up from me ."
"I sold my XC90 and received a really good price. The arrangements to pick up the car were all made with 1 call and final arrangements were made in a call back. Very impressed with such an easy process and no silly haggling over price at all. Money paid into my account straight away. Would use again and recommend 100%."
"Got two quotes immediately for my 13 year old Rover. The top one was three times the other one. Pick-up from home arranged and went ahead ok. Good comms, pleasant people, efficient pick-up on time. No problems. Would use ScrapCarComparison again!"
"Great service, they do exactly what 'it says on the label'!"
"Great service, easy to deal with,friendly staff.Prompt collection in timeslot. Loading and transfer very professional so would recommend to all."
"Informative"