ScrapCarComparison.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScrapCarComparison.co.uk
Own Driver, Courier
Read ScrapCarComparison.co.uk Reviews

About ScrapCarComparison.co.uk:

Do you have a scrap or damaged vehicle?

We work with reliable buyers across the whole country to get you more for your motor.

Visit our website today for an instant, no-hassle quote for your scrap or damaged vehicle.

033 33 44 99 50

info@scrapcarcomparison.co.uk

Really easy to deal with....would recommend.
Good price given and prompt payment.
Everyone from the office staff to the guy picking up the car were first class. Will use again when required.
Excellent and very professional service
A simple process. The money was paid, when they said it would be. Everyone polite and helpful.
Very quick, very easy. Would recommend!
Man who picked up my car was polite an helpful.
Excellent service can’t fault it.
Excellent service would definitely use again
ScrapCarComparison.co.uk 5 star review on 18th January 2021 ScrapCarComparison.co.uk 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Friendly,helpful and efficient
Agent got a fair price and was willing to call around to obtain the price i was looking for.
process for payment was a little complicated compared to my understanding on the phone however easily sorted.
Very good smooth transaction
Very efficient service
Super easy and fast, gave me a great price and service was perfect. Couldn’t recommend more!
Great service. Didn’t know what to do with my car as engine died. ScrapCarComparison were great and helped me through procedure how to get best deal for my car. Updates and service were spot on and ran like clockwork. Definitely recommend and use again.
Very good service. Very professional would recommend then very highly.
such a good service very easy and straighforward
Really helpful, efficient service with quick collection and payment and no hassle.
Excellent service. Highly recommend
everything went to plan- no problems
I must admit, I was a bit sceptical at first as all I’d done was google scrap dealers for cash. Next thing I know I was on the phone to them excepting a price for my car to be scrapped.
It was one of the easiest experiences I’ve ever had. I’m not the best with all the v5 form etc but it was really easy. Very friendly people and helpful. I hope I don’t have to use them again as I’d like my car to last but if I ever have to do it again I would use them.
ScrapCarComparison.co.uk 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Great! Easy to communicate with and all went smoothly.

I appreciated the option of donating to a Downs Charity too, it made the slightly depressing feeling of scrapping a car feel like it was more of a positive, so a great idea too.
Excellent Service from start to finish would highly recommend
ScrapCarComparison.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 1,522 reviews