Scott & Sons Ltd Reviews

Read Scott & Sons Ltd Reviews

info@scott-sons.co.uk

81/83 Old Watford Road

Tell us how Scott & Sons Ltd made you happy
A visit by a CEO to a major national client prompted an urgent clean to site, all staff at site in a panic. In swoops Flo. Calm, collected and nothing too much trouble, did everything the client required, which was a lot, without fuss or complaint and to the standard you would expect. Next morning the visit and a big thank you from the client, cannot ask for better. Scott & Sons - the Avengers of the window cleaning world.
What a great job Joe has done. Looks like we have a new floor!
I am not ashamed to say I had dirty carpets, and then Ross arrived and everything is clean now. Rosie was really helpful in the office and made the booking process so easy.
When there has occasionally been a problem, it was easy to relay this to them and they responded quickly .The service for the price is excellent.
Very professional and knowledgable company. Great advice on products and very happy with the products I purchased. I’m confident that my house and office will be clean and safe
I found Scott and sons via a search , out of all the cleaning companies we have ever used they are by far the best - efficient , hard working , very polite , and the results looked like new i was very impressed, there prices are competitive , i would 100% recommend they cleaned our velvet crush sofas , which is not straight forward - the results were very impressive
No comment
I wish to thank you so much for all your amazing support with addressing the treatment of potential Covid19 at our place of work. We are very impressed with your excellent standards, professionalism and swift response in completing treatment. Joe was absolutely brilliant with the people we support. Very skilled & had outstanding knowledge about management of Covid19 treatments & provided excellent advice on treatment of the virus and left staff feeling confident on how to use the Kleenmist Safeclean Spray which you supplied. Fantastic service provided.
Totally amazing, we just moved into a new place which had 4 dogs and 3 cats and the carpets were filthy. Two previous cleaning companies had failed. Scott and Son did a last minute job for us, they were very professional, their staff and equipment worked amazingly. The difference was night and day on the carpets. Totally recommend them.
Flo did a wonderful job today and was charming. I can see clearly now the dirt has gone
Scott & Sons carried out a deep clean and fogging service to our office. The office looks very clean, the guys did a great job, thank you. And also, I really appreciate Scott & Sons being able to carry out the work at such short notice – they really helped me out!
Great service and a great job done..... highly recommend
Mega pleased with the clean and seal of our RSPCA Charity shop floor. I am really impressed and highly recommend Scott & Sons 😁
Great service much needed at this uncertain time driver observed social distance well done ordered Toilet roll and sanitizer as well as washroom cleaner
Companie serioasa ,foarte receptiva la nevoile angajaților! Mă bucur sa lucrez pentru aceasta companie! 😊😊
I've used Scott & Sons many times and I'm always completely satisfied with their service. I highly recommend them!
Very professional service. Fixed my hoover for a very reasonable price.
Had a problem with sudden loss of suction on my Miele C3 vacuum. Was inspected and repaired within 5 working days. & they did an PAT test (electrical safety test too) Was easy to park outside when dropping off and collecting. Will use Scott & sons again. Pleasant and efficient service with a smile.
Joe did a fabulous job of cleaning our windows. All the staff have fed back what a difference it made. We will book you again next time.
Great window cleaning service, efficient, thorough, checked I was happy with sky lights before moving on to the next part of my house. Very friendly service and would definitely recommend.
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Scott and Sons Ltd . Saleem your staff member is a fantastic cleaner and his work ethic,politeness and enthusism are superb.
Scott & Sons Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 210 reviews