Scott & Sons Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scott & Sons Ltd

Tell us how Scott & Sons Ltd made you happy

"Fabulous job on my windows (which are not easily accessible). Service was punctual, courteous and friendly. Can highly recommend Dan - you will not be disappointed."
"Rosie has provided a 10 out of 10 service with swift feedback and guidance. Thank you so much for your help."
"Many thanks, invoice passed to church treasurer for payment. Please pass our thanks to Scott and Rosie they worked very hard and did a fabulous job. > > Kind regards > > Angela"
"Scott & sons stock a large range of products that suit all my cleaning needs, they also run a vacuum cleaning repair service and were able to fix my Dyson so I didn’t have to buy a new one. I would definitely recommend this company for their excellent product knowledge and great customer service."
"Scott was fab! Highly recommend. Did our office windows very quick but thoroughly, will definitely be using them for all future window cleans."
"I would highly recommend this company,Dan did a great job he was considerate, friendly and cute...... which was a bonus :) would definitely use them again"
"They gave me great advice on hoovers and bought a Henry cheaper than i had seen it anywhere else. Very polite and profesional, will definitely use them again."
Scott & Sons Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 179 reviews