Scott & Sons Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scott & Sons Ltd

Tell us how Scott & Sons Ltd made you happy

"Joe arrived on time covered his footwear and checked our carpets. Everything was explained and then we left him to complete the hall, stairs & Bedrooms. The results were superb- all the carpets are restored to as good as new and smelling fresh. The work was to a high standard and Joe checked everything with us before we signed off the work. Excellent service and great value."
"they cleaned my carpets and did a great job. Pass the word Scott and Sons ltd expert cleaning co."
"Arrived on time, minimum disruption, carpets like new."
"Please pass on my thanks and admiration to your operative . We were super chuffed with the results !"
"Guy and Joseph worked hard to carry out carpet floor and upholstery cleaning. Job done very well."
"Jonathan did a great job cleaning our stairs after the builders."
"I phoned Scott and Sons ,spoke to a lady ,name of Rosie ,I had a problem with my carpets and three piece suite ,Rosie carefully explained how they would clean and treat my much loved and expensive fittings .I felt confident that the company would carry out the work exactly to my requirements . Joe the upholstery expert turned up on time and a very efficient job was carried out ,so pleased with the result. Thank you Rosie for being patient and answering all my questions ,I would not hesitate to recommend Scott and Sons"
"Very happy with Scott & Sons window cleaning, they come when they say they'll come, do what they say they will. Yes very happy. Would I recommend? Certainly. I came on a recommendation and I'm happy to pass on that recommendation. 5 stars."
"Rosie is a pleasant and professional member of the business. I have always found her to be easy to communicate with and is always very helpful."
"Your Rosie her value is priceless a treasure to be cherished an asset to your company unique in professionalism mannerism outstanding in going over and beyond in meeting the needs of necessary requirements of her day she deserves a bonus Your Christelle Twist beautiful inside and out a lovely young lady that shines as a reflection of thoughtfulness and consideration on how you respect and take care of your employees a wonderful trainer looking forward to being part of the team So excited Roshani Rose major"
"Rosie is very helpful and very understanding. She always makes me feel welcome and is always friendly whenever I visit the office. She is a pleasure to talk to."
"They make me happy because they gave me a job near my area and the same school that my kids go to and I know everyone there they also good care of their staff thank you"
"Joe did an excellent job, the windows look great. Thank you!"
"I was absolutely delighted with the window cleaning by Scott & Sons. The operatives were very nice people, really friendly and polite. They went over and above board with the conservatory too!"
"It was an absolute pleasure speaking with Rosie to arrange for my windows to be cleaned. Rosie was so courteous and helpful and I really appreciated her help. An excellent job was done of the windows too!"
"I can see through my windows now Joe has cleaned them!"
"Joe did a great job cleaning my windows and he is a really nice chap."
"My conservatory windows have never looked so clean - they were literally sparkling! I am so happy with Scott & Sons and can't wait to book them in again. Joe was also very polite."
"Amazing, Efficient, Friendly.. They came to clean a 96yr olds carpet, badly stained,smelly, Now its not, its clean smells nice and were so fast and friendly, I was embarrassed but they put me at ease and just acted as if it was normal, Thank you so much, I will be calling you again, FOR A GREAT RESULT USE SCOTT & SONS .:)"
"I am really enjoying working for Scott & Sons, my training has been great. Ugo has been showing me everything I need to know and do, he is a very nice person and a good teacher. Thank you so much!"
Scott & Sons Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 181 reviews