Scott & Sons Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scott & Sons Ltd

How would you rate Scott & Sons Ltd?

HILARY WICKENS
Verified Reviewer
"Amazing, Efficient, Friendly.. They came to clean a 96yr olds carpet, badly stained,smelly, Now its not, its clean smells nice and were so fast and friendly, I was embarrassed but they put me at ease and just acted as if it was normal, Thank you so much, I will be calling you again, FOR A GREAT RESULT USE SCOTT & SONS .:)"
"I am really enjoying working for Scott & Sons, my training has been great. Ugo has been showing me everything I need to know and do, he is a very nice person and a good teacher. Thank you so much!"
"I am very pleased and delighted with the carpet cleaning by Scott & Sons. Will definitely be using them again!"
"I just joined Scott and Sons Ltd less than a week ago. From applying to getting the job everything goes very well mostly Rosie she is friendly and very helpful. When I started I was showed everything by a guy called Ugo. He is fantastic and a good teacher. Thank you Ugo. I have already forgotten to clock out once on my phone app. It a bit annoying because when I get to my place of work there is a tablet there to sign in and out when you finish work at the reception, which I think that's more than enough for SS to know your time. Buy hey its not a complain just an opinion. For now I love it and I am really enjoy it my work. Thanks a lot. x"
"Rosie has been so helpful and great so so helpful x"
"Rosie's communication is fantastic, she always make sure that employees and clients have all the information they need. I couldn't recommend Scott & Sons more, they are an excellent compan to work with."
Ireneusz Michno
Verified Reviewer
"Rosie is a very helpful and kind person. Rosie helps me with all work situations, i know that I can always contact her with any questions or problems. Rosie always replies quickly to emails and always tries to resolve problems and send instructions to make things easier. The work at Scott & Sons is very good as everything is well organised, including staff and the cleaning. I always have everything I need and I am very happy to work for Scott & Sons. I would like one more time to say thank you to Rosie because her help is very important to me. If other companies had staff memebers like Rosie then they would never be afraid of losing employees!"
Susana Carmona
Verified Reviewer
"We are very happy with our contract cleaning services from Scott & Sons. The cleaners get on with the work and everything is done to a high standard and she is very polite and cheerful. Thank you!"
Mustafa Habib
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service and Thank you roise"
"Fantastic Service. Asked for a carpet clean at very short notice and a date was arranged immediately. Thank you to all the staff for their help and professionalism."
Susana Carmona
"Excellent service"
Bettina Bodecs
Verified Reviewer
"Very happy with the window cleaning service, as always. Thanks Stephen!"
"S&S have been cleaning our windows for the last 3/4 years now. Last visit Joe and Stevan did a lovely job."
"Very prompt, good service. Polite staff both in the field and on the phone!"
Cintia Rozsnyai
Unverified Reviewer
"Rosie has always been helpful, reliable and very well organised. Rosie is always on top of everything and is a pleasure to talk to. This has made working for Scott & Sons very enjoyable."
"Friendly and professional approach. Great service. Very highly recommended."
"Rosie has been very quick to answer any queries I have had or to point me in the right direction. Rosie always has a very polite telephone manner and always provides clear instructions."
Emma Spalding
Unverified Reviewer
"I received excellemt customer service from Rosie from online booking right throught to contact on the day and payment. I will definitely be booking them in for regular window cleans after a fantastic job by Joe today - very quick, efficient and excellent clean result - very pleased."
Jonathan Mitchell
Unverified Reviewer
"I would like to thank Rosie for being professional and charming. She is an outstanding representative of the company"
Scott & Sons Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 163 reviews