Scott & Sons Ltd Reviews

Read Scott & Sons Ltd Reviews

info@scott-sons.co.uk

81/83 Old Watford Road

Tell us how Scott & Sons Ltd made you happy
Very prompt, good service. Polite staff both in the field and on the phone!
Rosie has always been helpful, reliable and very well organised. Rosie is always on top of everything and is a pleasure to talk to. This has made working for Scott & Sons very enjoyable.
Friendly and professional approach. Great service. Very highly recommended.
Rosie has been very quick to answer any queries I have had or to point me in the right direction. Rosie always has a very polite telephone manner and always provides clear instructions.
I received excellemt customer service from Rosie from online booking right throught to contact on the day and payment. I will definitely be booking them in for regular window cleans after a fantastic job by Joe today - very quick, efficient and excellent clean result - very pleased.
I would like to thank Rosie for being professional and charming. She is an outstanding representative of the company
Always helpful and listen to what the customer wants and needs
The team at Scott & Son's handle a great deal of work for our business and are always incredibly pro-active when jobs move and we need to work together to fulfil a client's needs. Special mention to Rosie who is always ready to assist with these short notice changes! Many thanks from all of us at 123floor
I really recommend popping into see Guy and Rosit at Scott & Sons, they are fantastic!
Joe is a lovely young man who did a very good job of cleaning my windows. He was very good and very careful. I will be booking with Scott & Sons again.
Rosie is a huge help with handling all of my queries at Scott & Sons. Communication is a key point and it is phenomenal. I always get an express answer from Rosit and her problem fixing is perfect. I am more than happy to say that Rosie is a huge asset to Scott & Sons. I would call Rosie a diamond!
Rosie has been really helpful and welcoming whilst I have started working for Scott & Sons. Rosie has ensured that I have had the right information on a daily basis, as well as calling me for feedback which is really nice.
Rosie has provided a 10 out of 10 service with swift feedback and guidance. Thank you so much for your help.
Overall impression looks professional
Excellent sales advice . I purchased a special drain cleaner from Guy. It was perfect. Thank you
Very good service from this company. A proper family business who are excellent. Good value and very professional
They cleaned my upholstery and Joe was very helpful.
Excellent
Because they are flexible with working hours as long as I do my hours
Fabulous job carried out, so happy with the results The office staff are so friendly and knowledgeable.
Scott & Sons Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 210 reviews