Scott & Sons Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scott & Sons Ltd

How would you rate Scott & Sons Ltd ?

"Excellent workmanship helpful team of Ian and Joe. Looks great finish to floor will use this company again."
"Scott and Sons have provided exemplary relationship with great Cleaning Staff."
"Joe was really lovely, and he did a brilliant job on the windows."
"Great job cleaning our carpets thank you!"
"In the short time we have known Lauren she has proved herself to be hard working and reliable. She is friendly and leads her team so well. She is clearly committed to ensuring our school is not only clean but sparkles!"
"A good friendly service"
"Lauren and her team are trustworthy and reliable. Her approach to her work is professional whilst being flexible and appreciative of our needs. We highly recommend Lauren and Scott and Sons Ltd."
"Very good service, highly recommend"
"Really lovely team and very helpful."
"Excellent service from start to finish. All floors look like brand new. I can't thank Scott and Sons enough for all they're hard work. I will book again for the next deep clean."
"Very impressed with the way the gentleman with glasses helped me today. He repaired my dyson and kept me informed each step of the way. Thank you Scott and Sons"
"Expert cleaning of my carpets and floors,they look so much better. Highly recommend for wooden floors and carpets."
"Lauren is a total credit to Scott and Sons Ltd. She does a fantastic job of our offices."
"Joseph cleaned our mattress expertly. And I would recommend him to anyone for carpet and upholstery cleaning."
"Nick has expertise in customer care and is very helpful and polite. It is a pleasure to be advised in which product to buy. Scott and Sons Ltd are first every time for cleaning supplies."
"Good quality and friendly service from Scott."
"Very good service, highly recommend"
"Rang for advice on repairing my Hoover. NIck was very helpful and knowledgable. Great service and Hoover is now as good as new!"
"I can see clearly now the dirt has gone! My windows are as sparkly as cinderella's glass slipper. All jokes aside , always a fantastic job on our industrial scale building.Thank you for your services!"
"Lauren is very professional her cleaning is of a very high standard. Potential clients would do well to use her and Scott and Sons Ltd to clean offices."
Scott & Sons Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 177 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!