Scott & Sons Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scott & Sons Ltd

Tell us how Scott & Sons Ltd made you happy

"Very professional service.All the stains were removed beautifully. Scott and Sons provide a reliable and helpful service. I have used them many times."
"Really efficient window cleaning system, very reliable service."
"Gary's done a fantastic job , I will use you again."
"Reliable service always on time."
"The helpful man on the phone was really knowledgeable. For expert advice ask for Nick."
"Great communication throughout, highly recommend to all."
"Thanks Scott and Sons for a great professional job."
"Excellent workmanship helpful team of Ian and Joe. Looks great finish to floor will use this company again."
"Scott and Sons have provided exemplary relationship with great Cleaning Staff."
"Joe was really lovely, and he did a brilliant job on the windows."
"Great job cleaning our carpets thank you!"
"In the short time we have known Lauren she has proved herself to be hard working and reliable. She is friendly and leads her team so well. She is clearly committed to ensuring our school is not only clean but sparkles!"
"A good friendly service"
"Lauren and her team are trustworthy and reliable. Her approach to her work is professional whilst being flexible and appreciative of our needs. We highly recommend Lauren and Scott and Sons Ltd."
"Very good service, highly recommend"
"Really lovely team and very helpful."
"Excellent service from start to finish. All floors look like brand new. I can't thank Scott and Sons enough for all they're hard work. I will book again for the next deep clean."
"Very impressed with the way the gentleman with glasses helped me today. He repaired my dyson and kept me informed each step of the way. Thank you Scott and Sons"
"Expert cleaning of my carpets and floors,they look so much better. Highly recommend for wooden floors and carpets."
"Lauren is a total credit to Scott and Sons Ltd. She does a fantastic job of our offices."
Scott & Sons Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 184 reviews