Scott & Sons Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scott & Sons Ltd

Tell us how Scott & Sons Ltd made you happy

"I really recommend popping into see Guy and Rosit at Scott & Sons, they are fantastic!"
"Joe is a lovely young man who did a very good job of cleaning my windows. He was very good and very careful. I will be booking with Scott & Sons again."
"Rosie is a huge help with handling all of my queries at Scott & Sons. Communication is a key point and it is phenomenal. I always get an express answer from Rosit and her problem fixing is perfect. I am more than happy to say that Rosie is a huge asset to Scott & Sons. I would call Rosie a diamond!"
"Rosie has been really helpful and welcoming whilst I have started working for Scott & Sons. Rosie has ensured that I have had the right information on a daily basis, as well as calling me for feedback which is really nice."
"Rosie has provided a 10 out of 10 service with swift feedback and guidance. Thank you so much for your help."
"Overall impression looks professional"
"Excellent sales advice . I purchased a special drain cleaner from Guy. It was perfect. Thank you"
"Very good service from this company. A proper family business who are excellent. Good value and very professional"
"They cleaned my upholstery and Joe was very helpful."
"Excellent"
"Because they are flexible with working hours as long as I do my hours"
"Fabulous job carried out, so happy with the results The office staff are so friendly and knowledgeable."
"Thank you for such a professional upholstery cleaning job!"
"Top class window cleaners!"
"An excellent job, well done by Scott and Sons Ltd"
"Really happy with the workmanship by this company"
"Brilliant service, very professional and friendly"
"Very professional service.All the stains were removed beautifully. Scott and Sons provide a reliable and helpful service. I have used them many times."
"Really efficient window cleaning system, very reliable service."
"Gary's done a fantastic job , I will use you again."
Scott & Sons Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 181 reviews