Scott & Sons Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scott & Sons Ltd

How would you rate Scott & Sons Ltd ?

"Rosie is a very helpful and kind person. Rosie helps me with all work situations, i know that I can always contact her with any questions or problems. Rosie always replies quickly to emails and always tries to resolve problems and send instructions to make things easier. The work at Scott & Sons is very good as everything is well organised, including staff and the cleaning. I always have everything I need and I am very happy to work for Scott & Sons. I would like one more time to say thank you to Rosie because her help is very important to me. If other companies had staff memebers like Rosie then they would never be afraid of losing employees!"
"We are very happy with our contract cleaning services from Scott & Sons. The cleaners get on with the work and everything is done to a high standard and she is very polite and cheerful. Thank you!"
"Excellent service and Thank you roise"
"Fantastic Service. Asked for a carpet clean at very short notice and a date was arranged immediately. Thank you to all the staff for their help and professionalism."
"Excellent service"
"Very happy with the window cleaning service, as always. Thanks Stephen!"
"S&S have been cleaning our windows for the last 3/4 years now. Last visit Joe and Stevan did a lovely job."
"Very prompt, good service. Polite staff both in the field and on the phone!"
"Rosie has always been helpful, reliable and very well organised. Rosie is always on top of everything and is a pleasure to talk to. This has made working for Scott & Sons very enjoyable."
"Friendly and professional approach. Great service. Very highly recommended."
"Rosie has been very quick to answer any queries I have had or to point me in the right direction. Rosie always has a very polite telephone manner and always provides clear instructions."
"I received excellemt customer service from Rosie from online booking right throught to contact on the day and payment. I will definitely be booking them in for regular window cleans after a fantastic job by Joe today - very quick, efficient and excellent clean result - very pleased."
"I would like to thank Rosie for being professional and charming. She is an outstanding representative of the company"
"Always helpful and listen to what the customer wants and needs"
"The team at Scott & Son's handle a great deal of work for our business and are always incredibly pro-active when jobs move and we need to work together to fulfil a client's needs. Special mention to Rosie who is always ready to assist with these short notice changes! Many thanks from all of us at 123floor"
"I really recommend popping into see Guy and Rosit at Scott & Sons, they are fantastic!"
"Joe is a lovely young man who did a very good job of cleaning my windows. He was very good and very careful. I will be booking with Scott & Sons again."
"Rosie is a huge help with handling all of my queries at Scott & Sons. Communication is a key point and it is phenomenal. I always get an express answer from Rosit and her problem fixing is perfect. I am more than happy to say that Rosie is a huge asset to Scott & Sons. I would call Rosie a diamond!"
"Rosie has been really helpful and welcoming whilst I have started working for Scott & Sons. Rosie has ensured that I have had the right information on a daily basis, as well as calling me for feedback which is really nice."
Scott & Sons Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 177 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!