Schmittat Photography Reviews

Tell us how Schmittat Photography made you happy
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 24th July 2021
Nikita And Joe
Ayeasha And Stephen
Moritz did an amazing job at creating a beautiful live stream for our wedding. Our family and friends abroad loved being able to feel included in the wedding.
I would highly recommend Schmittat Photography. They exceeded expectations on the video and photo requirements I had and delivered in a timely and friendly way. A pleasure to work with!
I would highly recommend your services. Made our team feel at ease and relaxed to get nice photos and you were very flexible to our requirements. A++++
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019
I would highly recommend Moritz! He did a wonderful job with my headshots. Seeing as it was my first ever photoshoot, his energy and personality made me feel at ease! All of the photos turned out amazingly well and I wish I could have them all! I was also able to have pictures straight after the shoot, as he downloaded them all onto my USB. He had many different creative ideas when it came to the shoot. I would 100% recommend him and use his services again! Thank you!!
Moritz designed our homepage www.notare-weierstrasse.de He took over design, programming and the photography. The result is just excellent. It was a pleasure to work with him. Highly recommended for webdesign and photography.
Professional, great ideas, very fast
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th February 2016