Schmittat Photography Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Schmittat Photography Reviews

14 Pitt Rivers Close

Tell us how Schmittat Photography made you happy
Moritz is an absolute pro and great fun to work with. His cheery disposition really settled our nerves and made filming fun. We love the first cut of our video! It captures the day so beautifully and keeps making me smile through happy tears. Moritz has some great equipment which is very subtle and the audio is spot on - we forgot the cameras were there must of the time! Thank you so much for collecting some of our most precious memories x
Very friendly with good communication. Good quality photographs and video received. We were very happy using Schmittat Photography for our product shots and would definitely use them again.
Moritz was extremely helpful and reassuring during the build up to our wedding and couldn't have done more on the day itself. He was extremely patient and professional and stayed until the very end. Moritz returned the following morning for our next day event and brought a dozen hardcopy photographs from the previous day, which was a lovely surprise. He returned all photos and videos to us by the time we got back from our honeymoon. Highly recommend!
Amazing! We loved Moritz and his team, they were just brilliant. He made our entire bridal party feel totally comfortable, in fact even our guests commented on how nice our photographer was. Extremely professional, but also fun! He also really took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we wanted out of our photography and videography.
Moritz was fantastic. He stayed until the very end of the night and captured so many great moments. He worked really well with our photographer which made the experience even better. We couldn't be happier. We will treasure his work forever.
One word...Amazing!! We are both so pleased with the photos you captured from our wedding day. The day went so quick and it’s nice to see all the pictures of everyone having a great time. We were not sure whether to have videography of our big day but we are so glad we did it because when you sent us the video it blew us away!!! We’ve had to watch the video a few times since to believe it was actually our wedding day, it’s great as it really took us back to the day and brought a tear of happiness to kelly’s eye. Thanks so much Moritz you have been amazing all the way through and we will definitely recommend you. James & Kelly M
Absolutely delighted with the photos! The lifestyle shots and the model shots are perfect. Thanks Moritz!
Moritz was absolutely wonderful. We hired him for an outdoor family photo shoot and he went above and beyond! He was amazing with all the kids and managed to keep 12 of us in check - no mean feat. He was always thinking of new ideas and ways to make our photos fun. He even added music at one point to help us perfect a "strutting" pose! My family had a lovely day out and they all thought he was fantastic. Would 100% book again!
We’re so pleased we chose Moritz for our photography and videography. Our priority was to have a photographer/videographer that we felt comfortable with, offered great value for money, and delivered high quality material – and he completely delivered. From the start, Moritz was responsive in his communication and calm and methodical in his preparations, filling us with confidence. On the day, Moritz and Nick were proficient in taking great quality imagery and footage without getting in the way of everyone’s celebrations. Nothing was too much for Moritz. He took a lot of pride in his work and went above and beyond to ensure that he captured the day perfectly for us. The fantastic video content and imagery are testament to his focus, creativity and attention to detail. We’re thrilled with the material and our family and friends all love it too! Moritz’s narrative approach means that we have such a lovely capture of some really special moments. Each time we watch the videos and look at the pictures we are transported back to our wedding! Thank you so much for all your hard work. Matthew and Carys
Moritz was professional and very friendly the whole way through. We are absolutely delighted with his work and would highly recommend him to anyone!
Friendly, flexible and professional. Great communication and good understanding of my requirements. Highly recommended.
Moritz did an amazing job of our product photography for Amazon. A few months ago when all our work started, I had a vision of how I wanted the end result and Moritz has delivered this. I have no doubt his images will make a huge difference to our success. With ecommerce, in the absence of being able to actually touch and feel a product, great images are essential. Moritz delivered.
It has taken me a long time to find the words to describe the wonderful experience we had with Moritz as our wedding photographer, but I think professional, unobtrusive and utterly filled with talent would do him some justice! From the first skype consultation we had with him a few months before the wedding, to his last minute ideas for coordinating everybody on the day, we knew we would be in safe hands. He oozes talent, confidence and experience and even helped me feel better about the horrendous weather forecast by assuring me that photos with umbrellas are beautiful and romantic - and he was right! Though on the day itself, we had mostly dazzling sunlight with the occasional sudden burst of rain, Moritz somehow managed to capture the light perfectly and all our photos give the impression of beautiful golden sunlight. We were keen to spend most of our reception with our guests instead of posing for pictures so he "borrowed" us for a couple of minutes only and still managed to get a stunning array of mesmerising photos. He even managed to get genuine smiles out of my notoriously camera-shy husband! We received the first previews within 48 hours and the full album only three weeks later. The video took another couple of weeks but was absolutely worth the wait. To quote my Mum after she saw the pictures - "I don't know what you paid him, but it worse worth every penny" and I couldn't agree more. We couldn't recommend him highly enough. Thank you Moritz!
Moritz is an excellent and very professional photographer. He did a great job not only with my Amazon products but also took some fantastic photos of my kids and dog. Thank you!
First of all, Moritz is an incredible person! He is also aboslutely professional! He make us feel great! It was pleasure to have him on our wedding day! Now we have a stunning photographs in our album that we are proud of. A good choice to start your wedding day with Moritz! Thank you very much Moritz!!!
Job well done, turnaround took slightly longer than expected but it was very well done! Added an additional edit to the job and he helped to make it work!
Thank you for the very kind review and I'm sorry again for the slight delay. Life and work with a newborn can be a little tricky at times but I'm happy your pictures came out as expected. Good luck selling on Amazon and if you ever need photography again please do keep me in mind.
Thank you very much to Moritz who has done a really great job for my product photography. He has been very patient and dealt with my numerous adjustments until I was 100% satisfied. I would definitely recommend him and look forward to working with him again.
I found this lovely man about 8 weeks before our wedding and I can say it is one of the best decisions I have ever made! Moritz is an incredibly talented photographer who managed to capture so many shots of my husband and I as well as our family and friends looking our absolute best on our wedding day. He quickly understood what we wanted and he delivered even more on the day by taking shots we hadn't even planned on with people who wanted photos and he managed to not have this over run our little extra photo shoot near the church ruins in Guildford. My only genuine regret is that we only had him for 2 hours but with that he still made such beautiful photos come out and we have had so many compliments on them. Book this lovely gentleman before it is too late, we were fortunate it happened to be the one day he could do that week- fate! The organisation of it all before the wedding with the Skype calls, appropriate questioning to understand what we would like and he is also fantastic with children. If I ever have another event in the future I will not hesitate to book Moritz again- he is a ninja with a camera to get those really natural shots. Thank you so much for the breathtakingly beautiful photos that captured our day perfectly.
From Moritz's website you can instantly see he knows what he is doing. I went ahead and contacted him and in the first few minutes I knew I had come to the right place. Very professional, answered all my questions, booking was very easy and straight forward. Moritz arrived early to setup and instinctively knew where to film. We received our videos within days and they are amazing! Thank you so much Moritz you are a star!!
Moritz is a true professional and captured our very special day beautifully - we even had the footage back within days, which far exceeded our expectations. He made sure we were happy with everything from beginning to end. Thoroughly recommended - A class service 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
Schmittat Photography is rated 4.98 based on 208 reviews