Schmittat Photography Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Schmittat Photography

How would you rate Schmittat Photography?

Verified Buyer

Moritz is a friendly, skilled photographer able to put subjects at ease and capture some truly special shots. With both of us not being naturally comfortable in front of the camera, Moritz took the time to understand what we wanted from our wedding photos and made the whole process enjoyable. We are delighted with the results and everyone has commented that the photos are fantastic.
Verified Buyer

"My Vidoe was absolutely AMAZING !!! Of my Son's 18th . \r\nMoritz is a fabulous guy , he captured every moment and the end result was spectacular . We can't stop watching it , it gets better each time . I will defiantly use Moritz again he was lovely and brilliant at his job !!!! "
Verified Buyer

We hired Moritz to capture our wedding day and he certainly did not disappoint. From the first initial contact right through to receiving our photos he has been a true professional and managed to capture some truly amazing shots of our special day.

I can not put into words how amazing our day was and the photos are the cherry on top of the cake and will serve as the greatest reminder.

We certainly can't recommend Moritz enough!!

Verified Buyer

We certainly can't recommend Moritz enough!!
Kevin And Carys
Verified Buyer

Moritz was professional and friendly from our initial contact to the final photograph being shot. Inspite of challenging weather conditions, Moritz hung in there to produce a wonderful collection of intimate and fun wedding photographs, which captured the happy atmosphere of the day. Moritz is a very personable and adaptable photographer who goes the extra mile to ensure every detail is thought through and the final results are fantastic - look no further for your wedding photographer. Thank you Moritiz. Kevin & Carys Collins
Annabel And Dan
Verified Buyer

We can't recommend Moritz enough. The photos are a complete and beautiful reminder of the day. He has always been professional, super hard-working and has gone beyond the call of duty several occasions, making sure we captured every important moment and having photos and slideshows ready with impressively quick turnaround times. We couldn't be happier with the whole experience - thank you Moritz!
LTC Marketing
Verified Buyer

Professional and skilled. Someone we can trust with our clients. A pleasure to work with.
Kate And Matt
Verified Reviewer

Moritz shot our wedding and we are 100% super happy!!!

Thank you so much! You've made the whole experience fun and enjoyable and your photos speak for themselves.... we already ordered prints. Thanks again, will spread the word!!!
Barbara And Dwayne
Verified Reviewer

We were so happy that we found Schmittat Photography. They were very professional and on the day did not miss a shot of anyone, you hardly knew they were there but at the same time were aways at the right place at the right time. We have never seen such hard working and dedicated photographers, they never stopped working always on the move. I could not recommend them enough. All of our guests were very impressed with how professional approach Moritz had. The day was fantastic and with these amazing pictures and video we now have the best memories we could ever dreamt of for many years to come. Thank you guys for all the hard work!!! We will highly recommend you amongst our family and friends! Thank you!
Jemma Phillips
Verified Buyer

I had some product photos taken for use on Amazon - the photos were delivered quickly for my review and were exactly what I wanted. I had sent a design brief outlining what I wanted and I was not disappointed. Excellent lifestyle shot as request as well as standard product photos on white background. Also really great model shots showing the product in use. Really pleased.
Joanne Rose
Verified Buyer

Moritz was very welcoming and made me feel relaxed. He was professional and gave precise instructions on how to 'pose' to get the best images. I am extremely happy with the images and would definitely recommend him to others.
TB Pepper
Verified Buyer

Moritz was very professional, he did an excellent job with the pictures of my product in Amazon. His photos were of very high quality and he was very open to my ideas. I highly recommend him.
Charlotte And Jody
Verified Buyer

Moritz was our fabulous photographer for our wedding. He did an excellent job, we couldn't of wished for better photos. He captured every moment we wanted and went above and beyond our expectations. We didn't even notice he was there. His quick turnaround of our photos was out of this world and the final product was sublime. I would highly recommend Moritz for any occasion to take photos for any special occasion. The photos we have will be the moments we treasure and are able to look back on in years to come. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! Charlotte and Jody Hart
Hannah And Kieran
Verified Buyer

We can't thank Moritz enough for the absolutely amazing pictures he captured of our wedding day. He was a pleasure to work with, from the very first contact. He was non-obtrusive and fun to be around. He has some great ideas, which resulted in some great effects. He was patient with us (we have 3 kids) and we never felt rushed by him, he took our lead on the photo's we wanted and had our beautiful photographs back to us well within a week.
Moritz's presence at our wedding added to our special day, all our guest commented on how great he was. Thank you so much Moritz, couldn't recommend you higher :-)
Martin & Julie
Unverified Reviewer

Moritz..! Top chap..! Amazing photographer..!

When looking for a wedding photographer we started by contacting a few people and looking at their work etc. After a really good chat we picked him as he seemed really friendly and had amazing looking photos. We bought 8 hours of photos on the day and on his recommendation also booked an engagement shoot. This took place in London and he made us feel totally relaxed about having our photos taken, by the end of the shoot we were throwing leaves around in the air and dodging traffic in piccadilly circus, all in search of awesome photos! Which when we got them a couple of days later we were not disappointed..

We had a video call about a week before the big day, where we went over the plans and he made sure that we were happy with everything. On the day itself, he managed to be unobtrusive during the service, but yet got so many great photos, then as the day went on worked around us to make sure we were totally happy.

All the finished photos were sent over a couple of days after, we are totally pleased with them and the service he provided from start to finish.
Chris And Emma
Verified Buyer

Moritz is such a talented photographer. We met him on our engagement photoshoot. He taught us a few poses so it would be much easier on our big day. He knows how to use the camera as he saw shots that we had no idea how they would turn out. But when we received the photos they were so beautiful.
Our wedding day arrived and Moritz was there bright and early at my hair appointment ready to shoot. Using props to get those perfect photos.
Moritz was around all day for us. He had great energy all day and worked so hard and produced our fabulous photos.
Shannon Banks
Verified Buyer

I really enjoyed working with Moritz - He really put me at ease and gave me clear feedback during the photo shoot, so I could get the images I wanted. I left with a nice set of headshots I can use for my business.
LTC Marketing
Verified Buyer

Professional and organised. Blended into the occasion taking great pictures without you knowing he was there. Very pleasant and approachable. Came up with good ideas on the day.
Verified Buyer

Moritz was very professional, easy to work with and did a great job on my corporate headshots. I generally hate having my photo taken but Moritz made me feel relaxed and not at all self conscious. Good value for money. Highly recommend.
Kids Compadre US
Verified Buyer

Patient, very professional and of course very nice images. Exactly as requested! Will use again and will reccommend!

Thanks Moritz!
Lasyk And Joe Grice
Verified Buyer

Moritz was the photographer for our wedding and we could not have chosen anyone better than Moritz. Moritz is a very professional photographer with a great personality. During all the wedding he basically disappeared and he does all the magic without you even notice it. Moritz captured every single moment in pictures and made our wedding video. A short version and full version of the video. The short video captured the key moments and it made us very emotional while watching because it is amazing and we did not even saw Moritz filming. The full video is priceless, we can always remember every single detail of our wedding day, that is amazing. The photos are excellent, extraordinary and priceless. Some guests who noticed Moritz on our wedding day, said that he was an excellent photographer, during all wedding day and after seeing the photos. If we would have to select again a photographer, we wouldn't think twice in having Moritz again. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the priceless photos and THANK YOU for the excellent video.
Schmittat Photography is rated 4.98 based on 128 reviews