Schmittat Photography Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Schmittat Photography

How would you rate Schmittat Photography ?

Anni
"Hello Moritz - I just felt I needed to thank you personally for the really imaginative and artistic photos we received of our wedding. When a woman marries in her twenties the beautiful bride radiating like a star is de rigueur - I had no expectations like this at 64 but really happy and proud of the selection I was able to choose from your work. Hope 2018 is good for you."
Indijoi
"Moritz is very personable and has fantastic enthusiasm for his trade. Very easy to work with and achieved great results."
"From when I first emailed Moritz about shooting pictures for my product I was impressed with how he replied with an in depth email stating everything we could do to make my pictures come out amazing. He then carried on to impress me with how great the pictures were coming out. Anytime I had a request he fulfilled it with no questions or hassle. Would definitely recommend! Thanks again Moritz Hayden"
Beverley And Victoria
Verified Buyer
"Moritz captured the most wonderful photographs of both our engagement and wedding. We are desperately trying to shortlist our favourites for framing, but have so much choice! With an exceptional eye for detail, Moritz really captured the wedding day as we hoped. Working with 2 brides and 2 dogs was never going to be the easiest of tasks, but Moritz was patient, friendly and professional. All guests commented on his amenable nature and are now in awe of the photographs from the big day! Moritz exceeded all expectations and we would not hesitate in both recommending and using his services again in the future."
Warren Banks
Verified Buyer
"Used Schmittat Photography for our new Amazon business, the whole process was painless and price competitive, he went out of his way to help us create the images we wanted, will hopefully be using again."
Slenga Trading Ltd
Verified Buyer
"We instructed Moritz to undertake product photography on our behalf. He captured all the elements we wanted and did a thoroughly professional job and at very reasonable cost. Moritz was friendly, helpful and very easy to deal with throughout. We will be asking him to do further work for us going forward and I have no hesitation in recommending him. Great job - thank you!"
Linda Meredith Skincare
Verified Buyer
"Our experience with Schmittat Photography was fantastic. Moritz was a joy to work with throughout and was flexible to our requirements. We were very pleased with the final results and will certainly be using him again. Highly recommended!"
Rosemary And Richard
Verified Buyer
"Moritz was a charming gentleman & fulfilled our request for wedding photos . Nothing was too much trouble & I would thoroughly recommend him ."
"Moritz was really easy to deal with, and the end result is a set of corporate headshots I'm really happy with - and I usually hate having my photo taken."
Alessandra And Owen
Verified Buyer
"Schmittat photography provided us with pictures that took our breath away. On the day we hardly realised they were working - such friendliness and professionalism that made everyone feel comfortable and happy. They had great ideas and adapted then according to our surroundings, making the most of all available spaces that could create a background for great shots. The final product was outstanding. All our guests commented on how beautiful, creative and artistic the photos were. I can't recommend Schmittat Photography highly enough! Simply amazing!"
Muhammad Najim
Verified Reviewer
"Moritz did the videography for our wedding at The Savoy in April 2016. His videos were amazing, everyone loved it and he was a pleasure to work with. High recommend!!"
Kathrine And Simon
"Professional and friendly."
"We hired Moritz to photograph and video record our wedding ceremony and reception. He was a real pleasure to work with and is clearly passionate about his job. The photos and video of our wedding were excellent. My wife and I would not hesitate to recommend him."
"Moritz was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. He knew exactly what he was doing and captured excellent photos. Not only is he a really friendly person but also a very talented photographer, the whole session was done professionally. Thank you again for providing an extraordinary service!!"
The Furniture Ombudsman
Verified Buyer
"We were delighted to work with Moritz. He was very professional, knew exactly what we needed, and took some amazing photographs without getting in the way of our guests; some of which have noted his swiftness as well. We had the photographs sent to us within hours from when the event took place, all edited and ready to be published. I would recommend him for any corporate or personal event."
Isi And Rob
Verified Buyer
"I've worked with professional photographers for over 10 years and I've never met anyone as skilled, friendly, flexible, creative, professional and fun as Moritz. He guided us through the complexity of wedding preparation with charm and skill - he even laughed at our jokes - and captured our day absolutely beautifully. Even when the weather turned against us, Moritz was ready with a back up plan, a smile and made sure that he caught the spirit of our wedding. Ultimately, I think it's the character in his photography that really sets him apart - many people can take a nice picture, but Moritz has captured memories and emotions that will stay with us forever."
Waneca And Scott
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and friendly. He made us, our families and friends feel very relaxed on our big day. We highly recommend Schmittat Photography to anyone who requires a great service."
"Moritz is able to conjour up photos of our family looking relaxed, bright, smiley and happy! We always get great comments about his photos by others who see them- I'd definitely recommend him."
Hannah + Mark O'Callaghan
Verified Reviewer
"Moritz took so many amazing pictures of our wedding day so that we can treasure the memories for ever. He was able to catch all of the key moments with so much emotion in the photos. Throughout the day he was always in the background taking pictures that look so natural and showed all of the colour of the day."
"Schmittat Photography provided a very professional service and the photos were excellent."
Schmittat Photography is rated 4.98 based on 150 reviews