Schmittat Photography Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Schmittat Photography

How would you rate Schmittat Photography ?

"Extremely efficient, professional service. Very pleased with the results, would highly recommend Moritz."
Verified Buyer
"As every couple, we did a very thorough research and spoke to at least 6-7 different photographers within our budget. From the very first consulting Skype call, it was clear that Moritz is by far the best professional - both in terms of his existing portfolio, and in terms of all the advice he gave us upfront. He is also very personable and approachable which is extremely important as he ultimately becomes part of your wedding day. As our interactions continued and following our last call one week before the wedding, we remained confident that we made the right choice and were certain that he will do a fantastic job at our wedding - we were definitely right! The wedding photos are absolutely beautiful, and the videos have by far exceeded our expectations. We have received a lot of positive comments from our family and friends, who were not only impressed by the photos and videos, but by the outstanding enthusiasm and extremely hard work that they witnessed on our wedding day. Wishing you every success in the future, Moritz. David and Tsveti"
Verified Buyer
"On a day when we were happier than we were ever before, Moritz appeared to make us more beautiful than we have ever looked before - or rather, as beautiful as we felt. He was charming, friendly, unobtrusive...the guests assumed he was part of the party...and we simply couldn't be more pleased. We chose him because he had a stellar website - despite not being as local as some - and yet we would recommend him to anyone and everyone."
Verified Buyer
"Being filmed isn't the most normal thing, but within seconds of Moritz and Natalie starting we felt so at ease, and that's all down to how friendly and professional they both are. The videos we have are so beautiful, and have moved all that have seen them to tears. I am so grateful to you both for the lovely memories you have captured for us, and will be watching them for years to come! Thank you!!"
"Actually, very good is not enough! Moritz was excellent and my daughter and son-in-law are thrilled with the results of their wedding video! The time and dedication shown in getting all the ingredients right is the mark of a true professional and what we ended up with was not just a moving visual record... it became the days very special moments captured in time as an homage to the personalities of all shown. A real treasure that far exceeded expectation in all regards..."
"I hired Moritz for his product photography service and was not disappointed. He delivered a great set of photos capturing my product extremely well in both product and lifestyle images. He listened to my brief and implemented well. He was also very receptive to my feedback and made any changes I requested in a timely manner. Would definitely hire again."
"Hello Moritz - I just felt I needed to thank you personally for the really imaginative and artistic photos we received of our wedding. When a woman marries in her twenties the beautiful bride radiating like a star is de rigueur - I had no expectations like this at 64 but really happy and proud of the selection I was able to choose from your work. Hope 2018 is good for you."
"Moritz is very personable and has fantastic enthusiasm for his trade. Very easy to work with and achieved great results."
"From when I first emailed Moritz about shooting pictures for my product I was impressed with how he replied with an in depth email stating everything we could do to make my pictures come out amazing. He then carried on to impress me with how great the pictures were coming out. Anytime I had a request he fulfilled it with no questions or hassle. Would definitely recommend! Thanks again Moritz Hayden"
Beverley And Victoria
Verified Buyer
"Moritz captured the most wonderful photographs of both our engagement and wedding. We are desperately trying to shortlist our favourites for framing, but have so much choice! With an exceptional eye for detail, Moritz really captured the wedding day as we hoped. Working with 2 brides and 2 dogs was never going to be the easiest of tasks, but Moritz was patient, friendly and professional. All guests commented on his amenable nature and are now in awe of the photographs from the big day! Moritz exceeded all expectations and we would not hesitate in both recommending and using his services again in the future."
Warren Banks
Verified Buyer
"Used Schmittat Photography for our new Amazon business, the whole process was painless and price competitive, he went out of his way to help us create the images we wanted, will hopefully be using again."
Slenga Trading Ltd
Verified Buyer
"We instructed Moritz to undertake product photography on our behalf. He captured all the elements we wanted and did a thoroughly professional job and at very reasonable cost. Moritz was friendly, helpful and very easy to deal with throughout. We will be asking him to do further work for us going forward and I have no hesitation in recommending him. Great job - thank you!"
Linda Meredith Skincare
Verified Buyer
"Our experience with Schmittat Photography was fantastic. Moritz was a joy to work with throughout and was flexible to our requirements. We were very pleased with the final results and will certainly be using him again. Highly recommended!"
Rosemary And Richard
Verified Buyer
"Moritz was a charming gentleman & fulfilled our request for wedding photos . Nothing was too much trouble & I would thoroughly recommend him ."
"Moritz was really easy to deal with, and the end result is a set of corporate headshots I'm really happy with - and I usually hate having my photo taken."
Alessandra And Owen
Verified Buyer
"Schmittat photography provided us with pictures that took our breath away. On the day we hardly realised they were working - such friendliness and professionalism that made everyone feel comfortable and happy. They had great ideas and adapted then according to our surroundings, making the most of all available spaces that could create a background for great shots. The final product was outstanding. All our guests commented on how beautiful, creative and artistic the photos were. I can't recommend Schmittat Photography highly enough! Simply amazing!"
Muhammad Najim
Verified Reviewer
"Moritz did the videography for our wedding at The Savoy in April 2016. His videos were amazing, everyone loved it and he was a pleasure to work with. High recommend!!"
Kathrine And Simon
"Professional and friendly."
"We hired Moritz to photograph and video record our wedding ceremony and reception. He was a real pleasure to work with and is clearly passionate about his job. The photos and video of our wedding were excellent. My wife and I would not hesitate to recommend him."
"Moritz was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. He knew exactly what he was doing and captured excellent photos. Not only is he a really friendly person but also a very talented photographer, the whole session was done professionally. Thank you again for providing an extraordinary service!!"
Schmittat Photography is rated 4.98 based on 156 reviews