Schmittat Photography Reviews

110 Reviews

Verified Buyer

Patient, very professional and of course very nice images. Exactly as requested! Will use again and will reccommend!

Thanks Moritz!
Verified Buyer

Moritz was the photographer for our wedding and we could not have chosen anyone better than Moritz. Moritz is a very professional photographer with a great personality. During all the wedding he basically disappeared and he does all the magic without you even notice it. Moritz captured every single moment in pictures and made our wedding video. A short version and full version of the video. The short video captured the key moments and it made us very emotional while watching because it is amazing and we did not even saw Moritz filming. The full video is priceless, we can always remember every single detail of our wedding day, that is amazing. The photos are excellent, extraordinary and priceless. Some guests who noticed Moritz on our wedding day, said that he was an excellent photographer, during all wedding day and after seeing the photos. If we would have to select again a photographer, we wouldn't think twice in having Moritz again. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the priceless photos and THANK YOU for the excellent video.
Unverified Reviewer

The photos were lovely. He captured some very special moments and expressions that are priceless and memories that we will have to keep for ever. Moritz was unobtrusive and calm, when all around him was not, and we would definitely recommend him to anyone

Thanks Moritz!

Unverified Reviewer

Adele And Chris
Verified Buyer

Easy going approach, natural photos, that so many people have complemented
Verified Buyer

Very professional, great with subjects, quick to grasp a concept and also improvise when given short notice.
Anna Good
Verified Buyer

Moritz was extremely helpful, helping me tailor the best package as a gift to my friends. He was patient and friendly in all our dealings, and my friends also told me that they thoroughly enjoyed their photo shoot. Would happily recommend him.
Joanna Ignaczewska
Verified Buyer

Amazing service, super professional, afffortable and wonderful pictures quality!
Reza Rohani
Verified Buyer

Moritz was super - very friendly, very professional. The pictures came out terrific and all our guests loved them. Would highly recommend him to anybody looking for an event's photographer.
Clare
Verified Reviewer

Schmittat took some lovely photos of my young daughters at the CLAPA Xmas party despite my 'threenager's lack of co-operation. The photos came back really quickly.
Dear Clare,

many thanks for your kind review. I have voluntarily worked for the CLAPA charity for almost three years now shooting events for free to raise money for the organisation. It was a pleasure photographing your family at the CLAPA christmas party and thank you once again for your contribution to CLAPA.

I hope to see you again at the next event.

Moritz

Excellent photographer!
Was fab working with very small children getting them to stay focused and smile!
Would highly recommend for any occasion!
Verified Buyer

Moritz understood what we wanted and we were very happy with the results - doing the shoot 'live' via Skype was especially helpful. We would be very happy to use Moritz again for our product photography.
Hacer And Richard Hagar
Verified Buyer

We had our wedding on the 19th of November 2016. We used Moritz Schmittat and his work exceeded all our expectations. His was very polite, did everything we briefed him to do, and was very discrete. We didn't even know he was there most of the time, and when we returned from honeymoon we were delighted to receive all the pictures. He was so quick and the efficient. But most importantly the quality of the photos was superb.He caught all the best moments in a very natural way. Huge thanks to Moritz, and we would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody looking for professional photographer.
Hacer & Richard Hagar
Sundar Thava
Verified Buyer

I was extremely pleased with the excellent and highly professional service I received from Moritz when I invited him to produce professional photos of my apartment.
He arrived promptly, conducted himself in a highly professional manner, explained to me exactly what he was doing and proceeded to produce some excellent photos.
I would have no hesitation in recommending him.
Many thanks Moritz.
Kind regards
Sundar
ITP ProMedia
Verified Buyer

He arrived very promptly and set up quickly and efficiently with no fuss. He was really polite and keen to get the right pictures, so asked me exactly what I wanted and the style of images I was after. He worked without disturbing the event he was photographing and the end result was great. He sent over the pictures the next morning and I was really pleased.
Beth And Andrew
Verified Buyer

Moritz listened to what we were trying to capture and really went out of his way to deliver incredible photographs which captured more than we could have imagined!
Better Ecommerce Ltd
Verified Buyer

Great product photographs. Moritz was very helpful and his suggestions were very creative. A pleasure to work with.
Steph And Tim Ball
Verified Buyer

Moritz was very attentive and made sure that we got all the photos we wanted. He was imaginative about the posed photographs without being pushy or overbearing. He was punctual and had excellent attention to detail. He made the effort to have meetings with us in a way and at a time that was convienient to us. He had the photographs ready within 10 days of the wedding.
Bridor FB Solutions
Verified Buyer

Moritz is very professional and his work was very appreciated. Thanks again for those beautiful photos.
Enrique Schmidt
Verified Buyer

I was extremely meticulous in finding a photographer, when I came across Schmittat I right away caught on to his artistic approach, appreciation for photography and most importantly an eye for capturing emotion.

If you are looking for photographers to capture the real moments, the best ones... you found it! Schmittat Photography is very creative and professional in every way.

I would recommend him time and time again.
Jon
Verified Buyer

Knew exactly the effect I wanted, easy to work with and was excellent value.
Schmittat Photography is rated 4.97 based on 110 reviews