Schmittat Photography Reviews

Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 13th January 2022
Denise Thompson-Goldberg
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 4th January 2022
Julie White
Moritz did an AMAZING job as both photographer and videographer for our wedding. He captured the day so beautifully and managed to get shots that we couldn’t even imagine. Our guests commented that he was like a ninja; here, there and everywhere but you could hardly hear him! He is truly passionate about his work and it shows in every picture - we highly recommend Schmittat Photography!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 21st November 2021
Moritz did a livestreaming of my father's funeral in September 2021. We were very unsure about livestreaming, thinking that it might be intrusive, but Moritz was very inconspicuous. He streamed both the graveside service and an event afterwards in my parents' garden -- in both cases the quality is exceptional (both sound and video). We have had a lot of compliments about the livestream. I should also mention that Aldona, who runs the office side, was super-efficient; finally, Moritz is a really nice guy. Very strongly recommended.
I would highly recommend Schmittat Photography. They exceeded expectations on the video and photo requirements I had and delivered in a timely and friendly way. A pleasure to work with!
I would highly recommend your services. Made our team feel at ease and relaxed to get nice photos and you were very flexible to our requirements. A++++
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th April 2019
I would highly recommend Moritz! He did a wonderful job with my headshots. Seeing as it was my first ever photoshoot, his energy and personality made me feel at ease! All of the photos turned out amazingly well and I wish I could have them all! I was also able to have pictures straight after the shoot, as he downloaded them all onto my USB. He had many different creative ideas when it came to the shoot. I would 100% recommend him and use his services again! Thank you!!
Moritz designed our homepage www.notare-weierstrasse.de He took over design, programming and the photography. The result is just excellent. It was a pleasure to work with him. Highly recommended for webdesign and photography.
Professional, great ideas, very fast
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 26th February 2016