Schmittat Photography Reviews

Tell us how Schmittat Photography made you happy
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Little CherrubCo
More Photos & Videos
Job well done, turnaround took slightly longer than expected but it was very well done! Added an additional edit to the job and he helped to make it work!
Schmittat Photography 4 star review on 5th June 2019
Thank you for the very kind review and I'm sorry again for the slight delay. Life and work with a newborn can be a little tricky at times but I'm happy your pictures came out as expected. Good luck selling on Amazon and if you ever need photography again please do keep me in mind.
Schmittat took some lovely photos of my young daughters at the CLAPA Xmas party despite my 'threenager's lack of co-operation. The photos came back really quickly.
Schmittat Photography 4 star review on 16th December 2016
Dear Clare,

many thanks for your kind review. I have voluntarily worked for the CLAPA charity for almost three years now shooting events for free to raise money for the organisation. It was a pleasure photographing your family at the CLAPA christmas party and thank you once again for your contribution to CLAPA.

I hope to see you again at the next event.

Moritz
Very happy with the photography created. The whole experience was painless and the results exactly what we wanted.
Schmittat Photography 4 star review on 22nd July 2016
Many thanks again for choosing me to photograph your products. I would very much appreciate your feedback on what I can improve to earn a 5-star review from you next time.
I was lucky enough to collaborate with Moritz towards the start of his exploration into photography. The very brief pauses in shooting to allow Moritz to figure out what techniques were going to work best for me were more than worthwhile when seeing the end result. His enthusiasm and energy are unparalleled, and was evident in his rapid acquisition of expertise in this field in such a relatively short training period! The most important thing for a model is to feel relaxed and in tune with the photographer. Moritz humble and friendly nature made this process a breeze! A pleasurable shoot and one I am very much hopeful I can repeat in future.
Dear Sam,

thank you very much for your kind review. Indeed you were one of my first clients. If you ever need new portraits please keep me in mind. I'll work even harder to earn a 5 Star review from you next time.

Thanks again,