Schmittat Photography Reviews

Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 19th March 2020
Dunksi
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 19th March 2020
Jess McMicking
It has taken me a long time to find the words to describe the wonderful experience we had with Moritz as our wedding photographer, but I think professional, unobtrusive and utterly filled with talent would do him some justice! From the first skype consultation we had with him a few months before the wedding, to his last minute ideas for coordinating everybody on the day, we knew we would be in safe hands. He oozes talent, confidence and experience and even helped me feel better about the horrendous weather forecast by assuring me that photos with umbrellas are beautiful and romantic - and he was right! Though on the day itself, we had mostly dazzling sunlight with the occasional sudden burst of rain, Moritz somehow managed to capture the light perfectly and all our photos give the impression of beautiful golden sunlight. We were keen to spend most of our reception with our guests instead of posing for pictures so he "borrowed" us for a couple of minutes only and still managed to get a stunning array of mesmerising photos. He even managed to get genuine smiles out of my notoriously camera-shy husband! We received the first previews within 48 hours and the full album only three weeks later. The video took another couple of weeks but was absolutely worth the wait. To quote my Mum after she saw the pictures - "I don't know what you paid him, but it worse worth every penny" and I couldn't agree more. We couldn't recommend him highly enough. Thank you Moritz!
Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019 Schmittat Photography 5 star review on 15th June 2019
Schmittat Photography is rated 4.98 based on 224 reviews