Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Gavin
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Darren Harper
Great team, made it as stressless as possible.
Excellent service from start to finish. The movers were fantastic - really friendly, helpful and efficient. Access at both properties was quite diffcult but nothing was too much trouble. Would thoroughly recommend them. And I will never know how they got our huge sofa in the new house!
Excellent & professional service throughout, would highly recommend.
Schepens provided a first rate service, everything was on time and they made the move very easy. Quote and payment were simple and clear and the actual removal team were the best I have known. Highly recommended and will use them again.
Most efficient and friendly service all completed in good time - nothing was too much trouble. Thank you
Cori
Very efficient.hard working staff who went above and the call of duty. Very satisfied with the move but not looking forward to the unpacking bit!
really happy with their service. Movers were efficient, polite and extremely careful. Would definitely recommend
Great team; helpful, flexible, careful but quick.

A great experience
Excellent service. Outperforming all competitors' offers! Their service is excellent and all deadlines were met!
Our complicated delivery to Sweden was made very easy by the team at Schepens. From my first phone call, to packing in the UK and then delivery in Sweden everything went smoothly in spite of Coronavirus! Thank you so much. Would highly recommend.
Absolutely brilliant, very professional and amazing sense of humour, nothing was too much trouble and they were always willing to help, would definitely recommend and have already made a personal recommendation! Amazing all round!
Great service
The team from Schepens were excellent. They worked hard in very hot conditions and were polite, friendly and very careful with our belongings. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Schepens in the future.
Schepens were excellent, easy to contact and helpful with changing plans and exceptional times during lockdown. On the day the movers were friendly, helpful and very efficient. I would definitely recommend!
We have used Schepens twice now. Absolutely top. Chris, Tracy and the gang are the experts. Both times they moved my Aircraft and motorcycle excellently.
Excellent company! Would highly recommend Schepens to anyone that need help with moving.
Chris, Tracey and all the team at Schepens are very professional, approachable and service minded. Even with the pandemic going on, they have done their utmost to help and solve problems, being very flexible with changes at short notice.
Could not recommend this company enough!
Excellent service from quotation to helping us keep our nerve in the final weeks before completion of our sale through to the actual day of the move.
On the day they arrived promptly and were polite and helpful throughout. Everyone knew what they had to do and went about it in the most effecient And friendly manner. We have already recommended them to friends who are also on the move, they were that good and the price was really competitive too.
Polite, friendly and efficient service. A great choice.
Paul & Chris made a very complicated 3 day move into a stress free move. We can’t thank them enough for their expertise at such a difficult time for us. They were professional, punctual, friendly and extremely helpful. The price was very reasonable, all our possessions arrived intact and and placed exactly where we wanted them. I would recommend these guys with 10 stars. Excellence was achieved. The best we have ever used. Thank you Paul, Chris and their assistant.
I am so glad we went with these guys.

I did a lot of research before trusting our belongings with any company and to my surprise, I found that there are a lot of scammers in this industry. Checks on Companies House showed one firm had re-launched and rebranded many times and checking reviews showed that many people effectively had their things stolen and held to ransom.

From the moment I spoke with Paul I knew I could trust him and his business. The price was slightly higher but worth it. He and his guys turned up to pick up our belongings and a couple of weeks later everything turned up in Sweden and was offloaded with the same care and attention as it was packed.

Thank you to Paul and the team. You guys have been great and a real credit to the reputation of the industry.
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2020