Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Gavin
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Darren Harper
We were quite stressed regarding our move having been in the property for 26 years However from start to finish the Removal was carried out in an extremely efficient friendly and professional manner
I cannot fault any aspect of our move
The team assigned to moving us
were professional hard working and very polite the company were efficient all the way through from booking to the finish and on time. The price for the service and professionalism was very good they provided wardrobes for hanging clothes boxes for tv,s I would definitely recommend Schepens to anyone who requires a first class removal company for price and professionalism no problems with my removal just a first class service from start to finish. One very happy customer.
Very friendly and professional people. The service was excellent.
I am very happy with the work Schepens did moving my things from the UK to Finland.
Helpful and professional from start to finish. Great communication
Well-priced, accommodating, friendly, and professional- very pleased we used Schepens for our move to Helsinki
Excellent service throughout my move from the UK to Sweden - highly recommended! Everyone in the team was very helpful every step of the way and communication was fantastic; always available by e-mail and/or phone, happy to help with any queries. Very pleased overall. Many thanks!
Helpful and clear booking, coupled with great communication throughout the move.
Schepens were excellent throughout. I am over 70, live alone and had been shielded due to Covid - not a time for a big move. But everyone was thoughtful, courteous and focused on getting the job done.Thank you!
We couldn't have been happier with the service from Schepens. They were very professional and put our minds at ease. After booking they got boxes out to us the next day so we could start packing. The guys on the day were superstars. I couldn't believe how quickly they they moved everything into the lorry. They were really helpful and were quite simply superstars. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Schepens to my friends and family. Thank you all. You made what could have been a stressful day so much easier ;-)
The 2 lads were very friendly and extremely efficient. Hopefully we will never move again but if we do our first call will be to Schepens.
Courteous helpful and efficient guys who made the move bearable
The service we received was exemplary from first contact. The estimator was polite & helpful, the office staff knowledgeable, and the removers were anxious to save us as much concern as they could. They were friendly, polite and painstaking, we’ve had not one damaged piece.

Criticism? Labelling could be more comprehensive, and arrangements made to collect & recycle the copious paper used.
First class service provided by very professional staff.
Ours was a logistically challenging move from Leeds to Longyearbyen, a town on the remote archipelago of Svalbard, 1000km North of the Norwegian mainland. Unlike many other removals companies, Chris called us after our initial enquiry so he could properly understand the complexities of the move. He talked us through our different options and the shortcomings of each. Our stuff was shipped safely and remained in good condition for a competitive price.
Schepens is a first class company with a first class service, nothing too much trouble from the delivery guys and they transported our belongings with no fuss and they were very efficient. I would definitely recommend this company, worth every penny.
Schepens did a great job moving our things from London to Malmo. We have moved from different cities throughout Europe over the past 5 years and have had a wide range of experiences. All coming up short for various reason.
One of the reasons i selected Schepens was the way they packed and moved our stuff without repacking it somewhere else. Yes there are moving companies that will repack your belongs into larger crates, and you end up losing items.
Schepens did exactly what we were told and left us with no surprises. I would recommend them to my friends.
We were extremely happy with the service provided. The team turned up on time and worked hard to achieve house move effortlessly. I certainly recommend Schepens without hesitation based on their performance last week.
1. Very Covid aware
2. Very discreet
3. Aware of dementia needs
good humoured
First class customer service, from the initial assessment of our needs to the placing of the final item in our new home. Friendly, obliging, totally professional and courteous at all times. Our move was smooth and stress-free. Worth every penny.
We have just moved in (August 2020) and this is the 3rd time we have used this marvellous, competitively priced company. The office staff are friendly and helpful, the estimate was done professionally and the loaders on the day were outstanding! They were happy, helpful, and considerate! Nothing seemed to be a problem or too much trouble! It poured with rain the whole day, but they never complained or let it darken the mood! Many thanks to all involved and I look forward to using Schepens again!!!
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 202 reviews