Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Gavin
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Darren Harper
Customer service was unbelievably good, efficient and effective. The drivers were brilliant, on time helpful and able to help with anything I needed. It was my first international move in many years, and I am unlikely to move again, but I can certainly recommend them without doubt to family and friends!
I would recommend Schepens unreservedly to future customers. The team were very professional, polite and respectful while at the same time having patience and a good sense of humour. I was dreading the move but everybody I dealt with at Schepens helped to allay my fears and bring my stress levels right down. Everything arrived unscathed due to the expert packing, from the largest picture down to the smallest ornament. Thank you Schepens
Moving to Sweden was made much easier by the helpful attitude of everyone at Schepens. Price was competitive, delivery exemplary.
Did an amazing job for us. Polite, efficient and communicated well. Access to the tracker of the truck was very beneficial. Not the cheapest - but you pay for what you get.
Would highly recommend!
Prompt service and efficient communication. The furniture was removed and delivered within one week. All fragile items were handled with care and survived a trip from Sweden.
Amazing service from start to finish. Lovely staff that kept us updated the whole way through and were really nice when they arrived and unloaded our consignment. Good value for money compared to other similar companies. We'd definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone
Excellent service from start to finish. The whole team at Schepens were professional, courteous and helpful. Made my move to Sweden a whole lot less stressful. Everything arrived safely and on time. Would recommend and would myself use their services again.
Excellent service from start to finish when I moved from London to Sweden. Very competitively priced too. Highly recommended!
Professional, polite and took great care when moving all our furniture. Reasonable price too. Would recommend 😊
The whole team at Schepens were exceptional. From booking the appointment to assessing the workload and then the actual move, the people involved were helpful, organised and friendly.
Couldn’t recommend these guys enough. From the staff in the office to the gentleman who moved us.
Excellent service, always happy to help and go the extra mile.
Excellent value for money
Highly recommended
Very effective and friendly stafg
Used this company for the 2nd move in 6 years and I can say the service from start to finish is exceptional. I would go as far to say if I had to pay a little extra to ensure all the contents arrived safely and in a timely manner I would. Simply a great company that does what it says on the tin.
From the outset, you have been professional, courteous & patient.
We can’t thank you enough for all your continued support & above all your time & expertise.
Fantastic service handled my goods with great care Chris and Tracey are very good at there jobs and i felt comfortable
Throughout the process great team of employees i would definitely use there services again if i ever needed to they would be my 1st choice everytime 10 out of 10 many thanks
The whole team from Schepens were professional good natured and obliging. This was our first move in 32 years and it was made much less stressful by Schepens excellent service.
Customer service was excellent. Tracy in the office went the extra mile to help and advise. The collection of goods was on time, clean vehicle and helpful driver and another who helped load the furniture. Shipped to Sweden promptly and kept in contact the whole time. Delivery was on time and drivers helped carry furniture to apartment.
Really helpful, both in the office arranging the collection and the two guys delivering the items. Definitly recommended!
We used Schepens to move from London to Copenhagen. Their quote was comparable to competition, but Chris Schepens personal touch, easy manner and initiative with the planning led us to choose them.

We weren’t disappointed. We used the non-packing service, and on the day of the move our 150+ boxes, furniture and some brown and white goods were in the lorry in less than five hours thanks to the hard work of the four men crew.

Two days later in Copenhagen, Cameron the driver kept us up to date on how the journey of our belongings progressed, and some 48 hours after departing from our London home Cameron and Richard were busily unloading stuff to our Copenhagen home. We had some local help with the unloading, and it all went smoothly. Everything got to Copenhagen in exactly the same condition it left London.

We were very happy with the whole experience from the start to finish.

We would recommend Schepens without hesitation.
We were quite stressed regarding our move having been in the property for 26 years However from start to finish the Removal was carried out in an extremely efficient friendly and professional manner
I cannot fault any aspect of our move
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 221 reviews