Schepens International Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Schepens International Ltd

Tell us how Schepens International Ltd made you happy

"Tracey & Janis are just brilliant, the crew worked hard on the day and where happy to anything I asked"
"I have had an excellent experience with Schepens. All the contacts I had with them were professional, helpful and friendly. Their crews were efficient and friendly. I would fully recommend them to anyone needing to move their furniture and belongings."
"Efficient, friendly and professional service from the team who moved some items of furniture and my much loved terracotta pots safely from Brussels to Exeter. Definitely recommend."
"We used Schepens to move all our house contents from Poole to Northern Ireland. Without exception, everyone from start to finish were highly professional and friendly. I could write a long review, but all others need to know is that I’d 100% recommend Schepens. Great service and a very competitive price."
"I decided to use Schepens as they are a family run business and they made a very good first impression, professional and efficient communication, always quick responses etc. In this whole moving process, they not only delivered on what they promised, but over exceeded! Very friendly and professional all the way, they even arrived early and needless to say nothing broke etc. We couldn't be more happy with the service provided and would very happily use them again respectively recommend them to friends and family. Big Thank you to the whole Team."
"Excellent service. Very professional, helpful and polite!"
"Brillant service, everyone was super friendly and polite."
"Very pleased with the service we received from Schepens. The pricing was competitive, service second to none, being able to track the truck was a real bonus with the collection and delivery. Nothing was too much trouble with the delivery guys either. Would not hesitate to use them again. Thank you"
"Really friendly and efficient service. We moved from Sweden to Cheltenham and the team at Schepens were great. They were very attentive, keeps us updated and everything arrived on time and in good condition."
"A fantastic service from start to finish. All of the team were great, quick to respond and come and quote and competitive on price. On the day the removals team were amazing and went above and beyond to make our move as smooth as possible. Would highly recommend!"
"Excellent service from start of process to finish Tracey's telephone manner was warm and friendly Darryl the surveyor was very professional and the team of guy's that helped us move excellent, great team work Schepens I would highly recommend them"
"We chose Schepens, for our move from the UK to Sweden, based on their pricing and the positive reviews we read online. Both the team that loaded up our stuff from the UK and Paul & Richard, who delivered to us in Sweden, were friendly, efficient and careful with all our belongings. I have moved many times, throughout my life, but Ths was the best service I have ever encountered, cannot recommend Schepens highly enough. A great removal company."
"Amazing packing and delivery service - fast and efficient. Professional friendly staff who made a long distance move so much easier for me. I cannot praise them enough and would recommend them to anyone."
"Excellent service and people. They helped me move from the UK to Germany and everything went very smoothly. Every item, no matter how small, was individually wrapped and protected so when unpacking there were no breakages or damaged articles. TV's were individually stored in padded boxes - every detail was taken care of and if needed the guys went the extra mile. Truly excellent service and attention at all times."
"We have just moved to Sweden from London, from the start Schepens were extremely helpful, very professional and very reasonably priced. Chris helped us along the way, he could give recommendations and unlike many other companies in the UK he gave good advice regarding our move. Paul and Richard showed up on when promised, they are very friendly, efficient and we felt 100% confident in that our stuff would be dealt with great care. When the things arrived in Sweden they made sure everything was stored properly and with care. They have all been great along the way and I would recommend Schepens to anyone looking for great and reliant removal company."
"Darryl visited me on the Friday, and on Saturday I called him and left a message saying "I have good news for you". I received a call from head office, that afternoon, confirming they could pack and move me the following Wednesday-Thursday and deliver to my new house on Friday - they did just that! Cameron and Michal packed while I had to be away on the Wednesday; and by Thursday 2.30pm they were away.....stayed overnight somewhere, and delivered to my new house 8am on Friday - amazing! They worked hard and diligently, and were polite and extremely helpfull - as were the ladies at head office. Their pricing was not the cheapest, but well below the most expensive- I would certainly recommend your using Schepens International."
"Professional, friendly and very efficient"
"From our first contact with Darryl who explained the process and costs, delivery of boxes and date of removal and delivery to new address we have been really happy with the service. On removal day Barrie and Paul intr themselves and carried on with the job in hand. On delivery day they were on time and yet again did he job with ease. We would recommend Schepens to all our friends and family."
"All the staff I interacted with were great; really helpful, polite, on-time and friendly. The entire process was very efficient, from quoting to delivery of my belongings. I was kept informed throughout the move, and was really impressed with how the whole team worked together. I'd definitely use you again."
"Very friendly and professional service, strongly recommend"
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 75 reviews