Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Gavin
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Darren Harper
Tracey & Janis are just brilliant, the crew worked hard on the day and where happy to anything I asked
Fantastic service for a tricky move from the UK to Oulu, northern Finland, in mid-December. Chris and his team stood out from the start, taking the time and effort to check out the unusual destination before calling back in response to my online enquiry. With their expertise and experience of operating in Scandinavia they were able to offer the option that I had been hoping for – a dedicated door-to-door van service, which is no trivial undertaking to a destination 2000 miles away that is almost in the Arctic Circle (and in winter time!). They were happy to tailor the service to meet my every need and their quote was very reasonably priced given the job at hand. Subsequent communications were excellent, including knowledgeable and considerate replies to my concerns about the impact of Covid and Brexit which were posing an ever-changing threat of border delays and closures. Their administration was efficient, with prompt acknowledgement of my deposit and final payment and timely delivery of packing boxes (great quality), tape and paper. On the move day the van arrived spot on time and my things were loaded carefully and efficiently. I was kept informed of progress and a few days later the same van arrived in Oulu exactly on schedule. The majority of my things were unloaded to a storage facility and the remaining items delivered to my temporary accommodation as planned; it couldn’t have been smoother. Having now unpacked and checked the fragile items, I’m happy (but not surprised) to report that everything arrived in perfect condition. Relocating my life to northern Finland has brought some challenges, but using Schepens made the physical move easy and stress-free in spite of the demanding nature of the task. It’s a rarity and a pleasure to find a company who are professional to this degree, with a genuine focus on customer service and a determination to do the best job possible. I recommend them without hesitation, and should I ever return to the UK I will certainly use their services again.
We would highly recommend Schepens. When Darryl came to assess our needs, he fully understood our situation as we were moving out of our old address and we did not know when we would move into the next place. He gave us lots of useful ideas about minimising our storage space to make it as cost effective as possible. We has two different teams of removal men, one for our move to storage and one for the move out. on both occasions, both teams were very courteous and helpful and worked extremely quickly and carefully
Absolutely fantastic service. Could not fault this company. From initial contact and quotation to sorting out moving dates and eventual move they took the stress out of it. The guys worked so hard over the 3 days, worth every penny. Would use them again and recommend to everyone.
All the staff I interacted with were great; really helpful, polite, on-time and friendly. The entire process was very efficient, from quoting to delivery of my belongings. I was kept informed throughout the move, and was really impressed with how the whole team worked together. I'd definitely use you again.
Very friendly and professional service, strongly recommend
Good process end to end. Surveyor who visited left us with a sense of confidence in their ability to complete our move to a good standard. Which is why we chose them over other companies even though a little bit more expensive - well worth the spend. A two day move and the teams that arrived to pack and load our possessions were on time, polite and helpful - they showed respect for every item. On the unpack incredibly nothing damaged, scratched or broken and all units reassembled well. Team all had great attitudes and did everything we needed and maintained smiles throughout. I would recommend this service - a great safe pair(s) of hands Thank you
As a customer from overseas I was very pleased that this company took the time answering all my worrying questions in detail and they were very professional packing artwork with the aquired necessary stability which it needed on its long journey!!! Thank you so much indeed. I would recommend you further to other customers.
Fantastic service from everyone at Schepens. Thank you.
Fantastic service from the time I called, spoke to Tracey who was brilliant had the sales manager come to the house which was brilliant and what can I say about the guys who moved me, Steve and Del I couldn't have asked for better guy's they were fantastic !!. They couldn't do enough for me and were professional quick, looked after all my furniture and made sure that I was happy with everything they did. I can't praise them enough. The price was extremely good and I will tell everyone I know to use THIS Company, no refunds or returns required as there was nothing wrong.
Extremely helpful team, from the office staff to their packers.
Excellent company! Would highly recommend Schepens to anyone that need help with moving. Chris, Tracey and all the team at Schepens are very professional, approachable and service minded. Even with the pandemic going on, they have done their utmost to help and solve problems, being very flexible with changes at short notice. Could not recommend this company enough!
Excellent service from quotation to helping us keep our nerve in the final weeks before completion of our sale through to the actual day of the move. On the day they arrived promptly and were polite and helpful throughout. Everyone knew what they had to do and went about it in the most effecient And friendly manner. We have already recommended them to friends who are also on the move, they were that good and the price was really competitive too.
The move from the UK to Germany was very good. The move back was exceptionally good! It was scheduled for the week commencing 20 April. When it became clear the Covid-19 was rapidly developing, with one week's notice everything was collected and moved earlier. A huge thank-you to Chris and all the team. Really hope you are all keeping safe and well. Best wishes from Stephen & Sally.
Having just relocated from Sheffield, UK to Malmo, Sweden, I'd like to put it on record that the whole Schepens operation has been commendable in every respect: transparent, communicative, efficient, professional, trustworthy. I'll admit that I balked at the price at first, but for the peace of mind and the confident execution, it's definitely been worth it in the long run. Such a relief to have it all done -- and even more so when I contemplate what the cheaper alternatives might have looked like.
Chris was such a great help in navigating how much we were bringing and the cost implications. Really felt a personal touch from the guys and this was gratefully received as we had never done an international move before, took all the stress away! All our property arrived promptly and in perfect condition. The whole experience was stressless and flawless. Congrats Schepens on providing a service we can definitely highly recommend.
I would highly recommend Schepens. Being a small, family-owned business meant we had excellent customer service. It was so nice to work with staff that could actually make decisions and present options to solve our problems without referring to a boss or another office. Our move was complicated, with two delivery locations and storage. The staff were always professional, helpful and patient. Great care was taken in packing and preparing our paintings and sculptures for storage and shipment. Schepens won’t be the cheapest estimate you will get, but they will cost you considerably less in stress and frustration. Their services are worth every penny.
We can’t praise Schepens enough in making our actual move a stress free experience. All went according to plan from the initial survey/quotation to completion. Nothing was too much trouble and they all went about their tasks in a cheerful manor. Even when they discovered that a glass cabinet key had already been packed in a drawer (our fault) at the front of the lorry and was behind many boxes they made light of it and retrieved it. We can’t speak highly enough about them.
The service is very professional. We moved from London to Uppsala (Sweden), packed ourselves apart from large items that were wrapped very carefully by the crew. Price is among the lowest on the market - other companies have some funny ideas of sending a big van + crew, which is insanely ineffective and at least twice as expensive. Very quick response to messages, we are really very happy with our removal start to finish. Also huge kudos to the drivers, your parking skills are works of art. Sorry if I stared. As an improvement - maybe barcodes on the packages + scanner (phone app?) will make life easier? I imagine keeping track of all the items is something of a pain.
Very polite, friendly and relaxed service from the start. Office and assessment and removals all helped with comfortable move thank you.
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 266 reviews