Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Gavin
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Darren Harper
More Photos & Videos
Tracey & Janis are just brilliant, the crew worked hard on the day and where happy to anything I asked
We would highly recommend Schepens. When Darryl came to assess our needs, he fully understood our situation as we were moving out of our old address and we did not know when we would move into the next place. He gave us lots of useful ideas about minimising our storage space to make it as cost effective as possible. We has two different teams of removal men, one for our move to storage and one for the move out. on both occasions, both teams were very courteous and helpful and worked extremely quickly and carefully
All the staff I interacted with were great; really helpful, polite, on-time and friendly. The entire process was very efficient, from quoting to delivery of my belongings. I was kept informed throughout the move, and was really impressed with how the whole team worked together. I'd definitely use you again.
Very friendly and professional service, strongly recommend
Good process end to end. Surveyor who visited left us with a sense of confidence in their ability to complete our move to a good standard. Which is why we chose them over other companies even though a little bit more expensive - well worth the spend.

A two day move and the teams that arrived to pack and load our possessions were on time, polite and helpful - they showed respect for every item.

On the unpack incredibly nothing damaged, scratched or broken and all units reassembled well.

Team all had great attitudes and did everything we needed and maintained smiles throughout.

I would recommend this service - a great safe pair(s) of hands

As a customer from overseas I was very pleased that this company took the time answering all my worrying questions in detail and they were very professional packing artwork with the aquired necessary stability which it needed on its long journey!!! Thank you so much indeed. I would recommend you further to other customers.
Excellent company! Would highly recommend Schepens to anyone that need help with moving.
Chris, Tracey and all the team at Schepens are very professional, approachable and service minded. Even with the pandemic going on, they have done their utmost to help and solve problems, being very flexible with changes at short notice.
Could not recommend this company enough!
Excellent service from quotation to helping us keep our nerve in the final weeks before completion of our sale through to the actual day of the move.
On the day they arrived promptly and were polite and helpful throughout. Everyone knew what they had to do and went about it in the most effecient And friendly manner. We have already recommended them to friends who are also on the move, they were that good and the price was really competitive too.
The move from the UK to Germany was very good.
The move back was exceptionally good! It was scheduled for the week commencing 20 April. When it became clear the Covid-19 was rapidly developing, with one week's notice everything was collected and moved earlier. A huge thank-you to Chris and all the team. Really hope you are all keeping safe and well.
Best wishes from Stephen & Sally.
Having just relocated from Sheffield, UK to Malmo, Sweden, I'd like to put it on record that the whole Schepens operation has been commendable in every respect: transparent, communicative, efficient, professional, trustworthy. I'll admit that I balked at the price at first, but for the peace of mind and the confident execution, it's definitely been worth it in the long run. Such a relief to have it all done -- and even more so when I contemplate what the cheaper alternatives might have looked like.
Chris was such a great help in navigating how much we were bringing and the cost implications. Really felt a personal touch from the guys and this was gratefully received as we had never done an international move before, took all the stress away! All our property arrived promptly and in perfect condition. The whole experience was stressless and flawless. Congrats Schepens on providing a service we can definitely highly recommend.
I would highly recommend Schepens. Being a small, family-owned business meant we had excellent customer service. It was so nice to work with staff that could actually make decisions and present options to solve our problems without referring to a boss or another office. Our move was complicated, with two delivery locations and storage. The staff were always professional, helpful and patient. Great care was taken in packing and preparing our paintings and sculptures for storage and shipment. Schepens won’t be the cheapest estimate you will get, but they will cost you considerably less in stress and frustration. Their services are worth every penny.
We can’t praise Schepens enough in making our actual move a stress free experience. All went according to plan from the initial survey/quotation to completion. Nothing was too much trouble and they all went about their tasks in a cheerful manor. Even when they discovered that a glass cabinet key had already been packed in a drawer (our fault) at the front of the lorry and was behind many boxes they made light of it and retrieved it. We can’t speak highly enough about them.
The service is very professional. We moved from London to Uppsala (Sweden), packed ourselves apart from large items that were wrapped very carefully by the crew.
Price is among the lowest on the market - other companies have some funny ideas of sending a big van + crew, which is insanely ineffective and at least twice as expensive.
Very quick response to messages, we are really very happy with our removal start to finish.
Also huge kudos to the drivers, your parking skills are works of art. Sorry if I stared.

As an improvement - maybe barcodes on the packages + scanner (phone app?) will make life easier? I imagine keeping track of all the items is something of a pain.
Very polite, friendly and relaxed service from the start.
Office and assessment and removals all helped with comfortable move thank you.
Great service, friendly and professional staff. Highly recommend.
Very efficient and friendly service. Made the moving experience much less stressful than it already was, especially as due to legal delays this was right at the end of year move deadline.
Positive and cheerful staff that take the stress out of moving. Helpful and good at their work. Happy to help. I have used moving companies before in the UK and internationally. Honestly cannot say I have seen better than Schepens.
From the very start with the quotation, the presentation, which was clear and straightforward, to the contacts with the office, so helpful throughout. The actual move was so so well managed and the four man team were professional, courteous, respectful, and helpful at all times. They worked to meet the programme and kept us well informed as they progressed with the loading. The off loading was they same, but with two men. Again worked with us to make sure items were placed in the correct location for ease of our unpacking. I can’t speak highly enough of them. Well done an thank you all for a far better moving experience than we ever dreamed of. Feel free to quote us at any time. Thoroughly recommend Schepens as a great removals company.
Very professional from start to finish; careful, accurate and thoughtful service. Really nice cheerful crew who managed the removal as well friendly staff in the office and attentive service from Darryl. Liked the pre-visit ahead of commencing packing by Darryl and Dean.
Faultless service, would highly recommend and would use again. Thank you to all the staff who helped our move.
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 160 reviews