Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Gavin
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Darren Harper
More Photos & Videos
First class service provided by very professional staff.
Ours was a logistically challenging move from Leeds to Longyearbyen, a town on the remote archipelago of Svalbard, 1000km North of the Norwegian mainland. Unlike many other removals companies, Chris called us after our initial enquiry so he could properly understand the complexities of the move. He talked us through our different options and the shortcomings of each. Our stuff was shipped safely and remained in good condition for a competitive price.
Schepens is a first class company with a first class service, nothing too much trouble from the delivery guys and they transported our belongings with no fuss and they were very efficient. I would definitely recommend this company, worth every penny.
Schepens did a great job moving our things from London to Malmo. We have moved from different cities throughout Europe over the past 5 years and have had a wide range of experiences. All coming up short for various reason.
One of the reasons i selected Schepens was the way they packed and moved our stuff without repacking it somewhere else. Yes there are moving companies that will repack your belongs into larger crates, and you end up losing items.
Schepens did exactly what we were told and left us with no surprises. I would recommend them to my friends.
We were extremely happy with the service provided. The team turned up on time and worked hard to achieve house move effortlessly. I certainly recommend Schepens without hesitation based on their performance last week.
1. Very Covid aware
2. Very discreet
3. Aware of dementia needs
good humoured
First class customer service, from the initial assessment of our needs to the placing of the final item in our new home. Friendly, obliging, totally professional and courteous at all times. Our move was smooth and stress-free. Worth every penny.
We have just moved in (August 2020) and this is the 3rd time we have used this marvellous, competitively priced company. The office staff are friendly and helpful, the estimate was done professionally and the loaders on the day were outstanding! They were happy, helpful, and considerate! Nothing seemed to be a problem or too much trouble! It poured with rain the whole day, but they never complained or let it darken the mood! Many thanks to all involved and I look forward to using Schepens again!!!
We were moving from Grade 2 listed cottage, 600 years old in places, in the countryside where we had lived for 40 years to a modern flat in the city. Head had to rule heart as we got older. Add Steve had a hip replacement the day before so I was doing it on my own. Paul and Hayden made what could have been a difficult day into a positive move forward. They worked quickly and carefully checking with me at regular intervals that I was OK. Their empathy and good humour kept me going. At the flat they put things where we had planned for them to go - then moved them when it did not look right.
Finally they emptied my car of all the bags filled with stray items
I do not plan to move again buy would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Everyone on the the team — booking, estimate, accounts, removal — are all brilliant to deal with. We have used Schepens twice in two years and they were so helpful with both, providing guidance and asking helpful questions.
Chris has been excellent to work with. Even during COVID he was able to manage a removal with very little notice and arrange storage until we can complete our move.
Thank you!
Great value, very good service, very impressed with the overall experience.
Helpful, friendly and very professional staff from the day one I spoke to the them over the phone. My belongings where collected and delivered at the exact times we had agreed on. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Excellent value for money. I would definitely use them again. Thank you for making smooth transition after 20 years in UK to my new life in Sweden. Thank you to Chris, Tracey and Paul. Huge thank you to Michael and Cam.
Helpful, friendly and very professional staff. My belongings where collected and delivered at the exact times we had agreed upon. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Excellent value for money. I would definitely use them again.
Ive used Schepens three times now with overseas moves to Norway. Each time Schepens have been absolutely excellent! They are timely, organised with accurate estimates
Moving to another country is fraught but Schepens made it easy, taking care of the paperwork and ensuring all the timeline is as short a possible between pick up in Uk and drop off in Norway
Their team from the main office to the removal lads are professional, helpful and efficient
I thoroughly recommend Schepens , for me they are the gold standard !
Very helpful, friendly and professional.
This was the most relaxing move we have ever had. The guys took care of everything. They worked very hard. It was warm, but they didn’t slow down for a moment.
Thank you so much!!! You are the best!!!
Having not moved for 18 yrs! The team from Schepens where amazing, nothing was to much trouble. The packing service was second to none, well worth the additional cost.
Our move was over a 4 day period and the guys where fantastic, I can highly recommend this company if you wish for a stress free experience.
Big Thank you to all the team.
Really helpful staff, quick quote and cheerful packers & lifters. Job well done.
The team which moved us were beyond amazing totally fantastic.
I would not hesitate to recommend
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 190 reviews