Schepens International Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Schepens International Ltd

Tell us how Schepens International Ltd made you happy

"Very friendly and professional service, strongly recommend"
"Good process end to end. Surveyor who visited left us with a sense of confidence in their ability to complete our move to a good standard. Which is why we chose them over other companies even though a little bit more expensive - well worth the spend. A two day move and the teams that arrived to pack and load our possessions were on time, polite and helpful - they showed respect for every item. On the unpack incredibly nothing damaged, scratched or broken and all units reassembled well. Team all had great attitudes and did everything we needed and maintained smiles throughout. I would recommend this service - a great safe pair(s) of hands Thank you"
"As a customer from overseas I was very pleased that this company took the time answering all my worrying questions in detail and they were very professional packing artwork with the aquired necessary stability which it needed on its long journey!!! Thank you so much indeed. I would recommend you further to other customers."
"I’d like to convey my sincerest thanks to you for providing such an efficient and dedicated service. Your team of men have been considerate and efficient and have been so very helpful and courteous. My thanks especially go to Paul and Dan who have exuded calm throughout. It can be a daunting task moving house. Your unusual and up to date approach gave my sister and I the assurance we needed (after we got over the opening of all drawers policy! ) I usually advocate that if it starts badly it ends badly. Our experience has only been a positive one and I applaud your professionalism. Thank you, Chris. I wish you all the best."
"From the first contact to the final box delivered into our new home, Schepens were exemplary. They were the cheapest of two quotes. Everything was handled carefully, nothing was broken, and Paul W. and Ryanair, our two removal guys were extremely helpful and cheerful, a pleasure to have them working for us. I give Schepens 10/10 and would highly recommend them."
"Excellent service for my move from Scotland to Portugal. I had a number of heavy items (400Kgs each) to move. Everything was well planned and went smoothly and I was informed at all stages of the transit. Friendly professional team highly recommended"
"Second time using Schepens after a previously successful move with the team 3 years ago.Excellent service very friendly knowledgeable and professional team from the estimators visit to the admin team in the office and not to mention the removal guys themselves of course. Once again made it z very stress free experience. Thanks again, very highly recommended"
"Schepens made what could have been a very stressful day a stress free easy, smooth, efficient day. The team were very friendly and helpful. 100% recommend using them. Thank you"
"excellent service at all stages. an average price out of 4 quotes. everything very well packed, no breakages or damage at all. removal team were very courteous, nothing too much trouble, especially when some furniture layouts needed changing in the new house. Sufficient time allowed at each stage to do a proper job. would certainly recommend to others"
"Top job done by a professional crew. Made a potentially stressful move very easy. Highly recommend"
"Very professional and polite service"
"First class service. Well packed and helpful team."
"Fantastic service from start to finish from the initial phone call nothing was to much trouble for the team. We will certainly recommmend you."
"Excellent and professional removal service! They moved our household from London to Norway in a smooth manner, without any problems, fast, and for the best price. Very reliable, excellent movers, serious professionals! Highly recommended!"
"A N Other firm of Removals people had done an otherwise good job of moving us into our new build with our many items of antique furniture but had to draw the line at getting an enormous sofa and a large Edwardian display cabinet up some very narrow stairs. I do not criticise them in the least, but we were in a hole. Chris Schepens made a virtual visit using WharsApp and devised a plan to bring the goods over a balcony and in at a first floor window, and when we had completed some interior modifications his able team came today. At every stage his team overcame hurdles and difficulties with calmness and purpose. The lifting platform too wide for the gate, they had spanners. The platform too wide for the further access, they lifted the furniture by hand. They were careful, tidy, considerate and good to work with. We were extremely impressed at all times"
"Schepens .....more than a removal co. The whole process went so well we kept waiting for a problem to occur! Of course, it didn't. Great crew, spot on quote, an entire move without so much as a blemish on anything. Mostly though it was how incredibly helpful the guys moving us were...way beyond the job spec and all done with great cheerfulness. Well done all and am hoping someone we know moves soon so we can thoroughly recommend!"
"Moving house is pain in the neck but the guys from Schepens were great and really took the sting out for us. Highly recommended!"
"I used Schepens for the first time to move furniture from Spain to London .My Daughter inherited this furniture so it was important to her that it was treated well. The relative in Spain was very impressed with the removal from there and when the furniture was delivered to London today, I'm very impressed too. Chris and his team got their huge truck onto a small driveway after a difficult turn in a road with a planted Island in the middle opposite the house . They were fast and did their job like the professionals they are. I would highly recommend them and will certainly use them when I move. Louise Kronenberg."
"To all at Schepens On behalf of my wife and myself i would like to extend a big thank you to all your staff for their warmth, friendliness and professionalism. With an extra big thank you to your team of Dean, Ryan and Chris, who moved us from Downton to Barton Mills on 16/17 April. They arrived early, took great care in loading and unloading the vehicle, put all tems where requested and worked until we were happily sorted in our new home. They were friendly, polite, courteous and diligent at all times. Many thanks to you all Best Regards"
"The communication has been brilliant throughout, Chris has been very helpful. The move itself and the handling of paperwork and the coordination has been done to my full satisfaction. Also happy with the costs. I shall happily recommend this company to anyone. A big Thank You to Chris, and to Tracey and the others of his team who provided me with an excellent service!"
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 41 reviews