Schepens International Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Schepens International Ltd

How would you rate Schepens International Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Quick, efficient and professional service both in the collection of goods and in the delivery of shipped items They are a great firm to move with especially in the Scandinavia - UK (and vice versa) route. I have used them on two occasions and can happily recommend their service"
"Made the move run very smoothly.nothing was to much trouble for the crew . Used them Because they moved my daughter and family 3 years ago and they were excellent then and are still today. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND !"
Christine Penny
Verified Reviewer
"I have used Schepens twice in the last three years and have been very satisfied with their service. Recently under very delicate circumstances 3 young men moved my partners belongings from A to B and their good manners, sensebility, and general caring ways is an absolute credit to the company. Very much appreciated guys, thank you so much."
Julie Tranham
Verified Reviewer
"Extremely helpful and courteous men. They worked so hard and helped in any way they could. They made a very stressful day a whole lot easier. I would definitely recommend anybody moving home to use this company."
"Great service could not do enough both ends of the move. Highly recommend."
"We have used Schepens 3 times now, taking our stuff out to Sweden then bringing it back. The guys were fantastic. I couldn't rate them higher in terms of customer service, care and helpfulness."
Maureen Thornton
Verified Reviewer
"Great crew quick helpful and polite"
Jeni Russellj
Verified Reviewer
"Schepens provided a professional but friendly service. The move was lengthy but they remained focussed and positive throughout, nothing was too much trouble. I was hugely impressed by the work ethic and the helpfulness shown. This is my second move with Schepens and I would not use another company. An amazing service from beginning to end on both occasions."
"So happy with the service very professional and the guys were great made it all stress free experience and would highly recommended them and will definitely be using them again when we move again next year can’t thank them enough for everything well done to you all"
Louise Pittock
Verified Reviewer
"Schepens made our move easy and stress free. Paul gave us total confidence that our belongings would be in safe hands and Janis and Tracy in the office were extremely friendly and helpful. The lads were polite, careful and very hard working. They took real care with all of our things. We would highly recommend them to anyone moving."
"Tracey & Janis are just brilliant, the crew worked hard on the day and where happy to anything I asked"
Janis Sherman
Verified Reviewer
"Helpful friendly family firm - very professional - great to do business with!"
"The crew were fantastic (even Richard :-) they really took the stress out of the day! I'm glad I chose Schepens to do my move."
Schepens International Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews