Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Gavin
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Darren Harper
Fantastic service for a tricky move from the UK to Oulu, northern Finland, in mid-December. Chris and his team stood out from the start, taking the time and effort to check out the unusual destination before calling back in response to my online enquiry. With their expertise and experience of operating in Scandinavia they were able to offer the option that I had been hoping for – a dedicated door-to-door van service, which is no trivial undertaking to a destination 2000 miles away that is almost in the Arctic Circle (and in winter time!). They were happy to tailor the service to meet my every need and their quote was very reasonably priced given the job at hand.

Subsequent communications were excellent, including knowledgeable and considerate replies to my concerns about the impact of Covid and Brexit which were posing an ever-changing threat of border delays and closures. Their administration was efficient, with prompt acknowledgement of my deposit and final payment and timely delivery of packing boxes (great quality), tape and paper. On the move day the van arrived spot on time and my things were loaded carefully and efficiently. I was kept informed of progress and a few days later the same van arrived in Oulu exactly on schedule. The majority of my things were unloaded to a storage facility and the remaining items delivered to my temporary accommodation as planned; it couldn’t have been smoother. Having now unpacked and checked the fragile items, I’m happy (but not surprised) to report that everything arrived in perfect condition.

Relocating my life to northern Finland has brought some challenges, but using Schepens made the physical move easy and stress-free in spite of the demanding nature of the task. It’s a rarity and a pleasure to find a company who are professional to this degree, with a genuine focus on customer service and a determination to do the best job possible. I recommend them without hesitation, and should I ever return to the UK I will certainly use their services again.
Fantastic service from everyone at Schepens. Thank you.
Fantastic service from the time I called, spoke to Tracey who was brilliant had the sales manager come to the house which was brilliant and what can I say about the guys who moved me, Steve and Del I couldn't have asked for better guy's they were fantastic !!. They couldn't do enough for me and were professional quick, looked after all my furniture and made sure that I was happy with everything they did. I can't praise them enough. The price was extremely good and I will tell everyone I know to use THIS Company, no refunds or returns required as there was nothing wrong.
Extremely helpful team, from the office staff to their packers.
The team in the office and on the phone were very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. We also found them very professional from survey through to the house move.

Well worth having the packing service which was very reasonable as well.
I cannot recommend Scheppens highly enough. They were incredibly professional throughout, and the move day passed without hitch. It's definitely worth taking the full packing and bed assembly service as it took all the stress out of the move for us and wasn't hugely expensive.
We had the most awful sale and purchase of our homes. We had to change removal dates, and right up until day 1 of the move we didn't know if it was going to happen. Schepens were one of the only parts of our process that worked, and not only worked but worked fantastically.

So often we are made promises but companies that never materialise. Companies take about 'exceptional customer service' that never happens. Schepens is the opposite. From Darryl Carrying out the site visit, to Tracey in the Office and Dean and his AMAZING team of removals guys we were blown away. Dean made everything easy for us and always made sure we were happy. He wouldn't leave the house until we had walked each room to ensure everything was where it should be.

I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone. They are not expensive, but charge a fair price. You absolutely get what you pay for!
Both the office staff and removal staff were very helpful and professional which was very welcome at a stressful time especially as my goods have gone in to storage for an undetermined time. Would certainly recommend the company.
Customer service was unbelievably good, efficient and effective. The drivers were brilliant, on time helpful and able to help with anything I needed. It was my first international move in many years, and I am unlikely to move again, but I can certainly recommend them without doubt to family and friends!
I would recommend Schepens unreservedly to future customers. The team were very professional, polite and respectful while at the same time having patience and a good sense of humour. I was dreading the move but everybody I dealt with at Schepens helped to allay my fears and bring my stress levels right down. Everything arrived unscathed due to the expert packing, from the largest picture down to the smallest ornament. Thank you Schepens
Moving to Sweden was made much easier by the helpful attitude of everyone at Schepens. Price was competitive, delivery exemplary.
Did an amazing job for us. Polite, efficient and communicated well. Access to the tracker of the truck was very beneficial. Not the cheapest - but you pay for what you get.
Would highly recommend!
Prompt service and efficient communication. The furniture was removed and delivered within one week. All fragile items were handled with care and survived a trip from Sweden.
Amazing service from start to finish. Lovely staff that kept us updated the whole way through and were really nice when they arrived and unloaded our consignment. Good value for money compared to other similar companies. We'd definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone
Excellent service from start to finish. The whole team at Schepens were professional, courteous and helpful. Made my move to Sweden a whole lot less stressful. Everything arrived safely and on time. Would recommend and would myself use their services again.
Excellent service from start to finish when I moved from London to Sweden. Very competitively priced too. Highly recommended!
Professional, polite and took great care when moving all our furniture. Reasonable price too. Would recommend 😊
The whole team at Schepens were exceptional. From booking the appointment to assessing the workload and then the actual move, the people involved were helpful, organised and friendly.
Couldn’t recommend these guys enough. From the staff in the office to the gentleman who moved us.
Excellent service, always happy to help and go the extra mile.
Excellent value for money
Highly recommended
Very effective and friendly stafg
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 229 reviews