Schepens International Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Schepens International Ltd

How would you rate Schepens International Ltd ?

"Moving house is pain in the neck but the guys from Schepens were great and really took the sting out for us. Highly recommended!"
"I used Schepens for the first time to move furniture from Spain to London .My Daughter inherited this furniture so it was important to her that it was treated well. The relative in Spain was very impressed with the removal from there and when the furniture was delivered to London today, I'm very impressed too. Chris and his team got their huge truck onto a small driveway after a difficult turn in a road with a planted Island in the middle opposite the house . They were fast and did their job like the professionals they are. I would highly recommend them and will certainly use them when I move. Louise Kronenberg."
"To all at Schepens On behalf of my wife and myself i would like to extend a big thank you to all your staff for their warmth, friendliness and professionalism. With an extra big thank you to your team of Dean, Ryan and Chris, who moved us from Downton to Barton Mills on 16/17 April. They arrived early, took great care in loading and unloading the vehicle, put all tems where requested and worked until we were happily sorted in our new home. They were friendly, polite, courteous and diligent at all times. Many thanks to you all Best Regards"
"The communication has been brilliant throughout, Chris has been very helpful. The move itself and the handling of paperwork and the coordination has been done to my full satisfaction. Also happy with the costs. I shall happily recommend this company to anyone. A big Thank You to Chris, and to Tracey and the others of his team who provided me with an excellent service!"
"We used Schepens for our move from London to the country side in Sweden. Everything arrived safely and we're really happy with the service Chris and his team provided. Everyone was professional and everything was made easy at a fair price! Also we're really impressed how they managed to manoeuvre the big truck around the rural driveways at the destination. Good job!"
"I have worked with Schepens for the last few years, I have found the company to be very professional and easy to deal with. I would highly recommend this company to others!"
"Always helpful and responsive, second time I have used them and cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you!."
"Having very limited experience with removal companies, I was expecting the whole process to be a hassle. However Schepens were amazing. The whole tailor-made service takes the hassle and worry away. All the staff we dealt with went well above and beyond what they needed to do. Nice to know there are companies out there who still understand there customer at what can be a stressful time. If your looking for great service at competitive rates then these are the guys to be dealing with."
"Fantastic service at an excellent price. Have used before and will use again. Guys work really hard and are very professional."
"The service provided was excellent and efficient, helpful and friendly! Would definitely recommend Schepens. They have good banter!"
"Great service 2nd time my family has used them very happy with the service Highly recommend"
"Moved us from Denmark to the UK. A really friendly, efficient and professional company. Everything was handled with great care. Schepens made our move far less stressful. Would definitely recommend and use again. Many thanks!"
"Quick, efficient and professional service both in the collection of goods and in the delivery of shipped items They are a great firm to move with especially in the Scandinavia - UK (and vice versa) route. I have used them on two occasions and can happily recommend their service"
"Made the move run very smoothly.nothing was to much trouble for the crew . Used them Because they moved my daughter and family 3 years ago and they were excellent then and are still today. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND !"
"I have used Schepens twice in the last three years and have been very satisfied with their service. Recently under very delicate circumstances 3 young men moved my partners belongings from A to B and their good manners, sensebility, and general caring ways is an absolute credit to the company. Very much appreciated guys, thank you so much."
"Extremely helpful and courteous men. They worked so hard and helped in any way they could. They made a very stressful day a whole lot easier. I would definitely recommend anybody moving home to use this company."
"Great service could not do enough both ends of the move. Highly recommend."
"We have used Schepens 3 times now, taking our stuff out to Sweden then bringing it back. The guys were fantastic. I couldn't rate them higher in terms of customer service, care and helpfulness."
"Great crew quick helpful and polite"
"Schepens provided a professional but friendly service. The move was lengthy but they remained focussed and positive throughout, nothing was too much trouble. I was hugely impressed by the work ethic and the helpfulness shown. This is my second move with Schepens and I would not use another company. An amazing service from beginning to end on both occasions."
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 25 reviews