Schepens International Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Schepens International Ltd
Over 7 Days
Read Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Schepens International Ltd made you happy
Excellent service from start of process to finish Tracey's telephone manner was warm and friendly Darryl the surveyor was very professional and the team of guy's that helped us move excellent, great team work Schepens I would highly recommend them
We chose Schepens, for our move from the UK to Sweden, based on their pricing and the positive reviews we read online. Both the team that loaded up our stuff from the UK and Paul & Richard, who delivered to us in Sweden, were friendly, efficient and careful with all our belongings. I have moved many times, throughout my life, but Ths was the best service I have ever encountered, cannot recommend Schepens highly enough. A great removal company.
Amazing packing and delivery service - fast and efficient. Professional friendly staff who made a long distance move so much easier for me. I cannot praise them enough and would recommend them to anyone.
Excellent service and people. They helped me move from the UK to Germany and everything went very smoothly. Every item, no matter how small, was individually wrapped and protected so when unpacking there were no breakages or damaged articles. TV's were individually stored in padded boxes - every detail was taken care of and if needed the guys went the extra mile. Truly excellent service and attention at all times.
We have just moved to Sweden from London, from the start Schepens were extremely helpful, very professional and very reasonably priced. Chris helped us along the way, he could give recommendations and unlike many other companies in the UK he gave good advice regarding our move. Paul and Richard showed up on when promised, they are very friendly, efficient and we felt 100% confident in that our stuff would be dealt with great care. When the things arrived in Sweden they made sure everything was stored properly and with care. They have all been great along the way and I would recommend Schepens to anyone looking for great and reliant removal company.
Darryl visited me on the Friday, and on Saturday I called him and left a message saying "I have good news for you". I received a call from head office, that afternoon, confirming they could pack and move me the following Wednesday-Thursday and deliver to my new house on Friday - they did just that! Cameron and Michal packed while I had to be away on the Wednesday; and by Thursday 2.30pm they were away.....stayed overnight somewhere, and delivered to my new house 8am on Friday - amazing! They worked hard and diligently, and were polite and extremely helpfull - as were the ladies at head office. Their pricing was not the cheapest, but well below the most expensive- I would certainly recommend your using Schepens International.
Professional, friendly and very efficient
From our first contact with Darryl who explained the process and costs, delivery of boxes and date of removal and delivery to new address we have been really happy with the service. On removal day Barrie and Paul intr themselves and carried on with the job in hand. On delivery day they were on time and yet again did he job with ease. We would recommend Schepens to all our friends and family.
All the staff I interacted with were great; really helpful, polite, on-time and friendly. The entire process was very efficient, from quoting to delivery of my belongings. I was kept informed throughout the move, and was really impressed with how the whole team worked together. I'd definitely use you again.
Very friendly and professional service, strongly recommend
Good process end to end. Surveyor who visited left us with a sense of confidence in their ability to complete our move to a good standard. Which is why we chose them over other companies even though a little bit more expensive - well worth the spend. A two day move and the teams that arrived to pack and load our possessions were on time, polite and helpful - they showed respect for every item. On the unpack incredibly nothing damaged, scratched or broken and all units reassembled well. Team all had great attitudes and did everything we needed and maintained smiles throughout. I would recommend this service - a great safe pair(s) of hands Thank you
As a customer from overseas I was very pleased that this company took the time answering all my worrying questions in detail and they were very professional packing artwork with the aquired necessary stability which it needed on its long journey!!! Thank you so much indeed. I would recommend you further to other customers.
I’d like to convey my sincerest thanks to you for providing such an efficient and dedicated service. Your team of men have been considerate and efficient and have been so very helpful and courteous. My thanks especially go to Paul and Dan who have exuded calm throughout. It can be a daunting task moving house. Your unusual and up to date approach gave my sister and I the assurance we needed (after we got over the opening of all drawers policy! ) I usually advocate that if it starts badly it ends badly. Our experience has only been a positive one and I applaud your professionalism. Thank you, Chris. I wish you all the best.
From the first contact to the final box delivered into our new home, Schepens were exemplary. They were the cheapest of two quotes. Everything was handled carefully, nothing was broken, and Paul W. and Ryanair, our two removal guys were extremely helpful and cheerful, a pleasure to have them working for us. I give Schepens 10/10 and would highly recommend them.
Excellent service for my move from Scotland to Portugal. I had a number of heavy items (400Kgs each) to move. Everything was well planned and went smoothly and I was informed at all stages of the transit. Friendly professional team highly recommended
Second time using Schepens after a previously successful move with the team 3 years ago.Excellent service very friendly knowledgeable and professional team from the estimators visit to the admin team in the office and not to mention the removal guys themselves of course. Once again made it z very stress free experience. Thanks again, very highly recommended
Schepens made what could have been a very stressful day a stress free easy, smooth, efficient day. The team were very friendly and helpful. 100% recommend using them. Thank you
excellent service at all stages. an average price out of 4 quotes. everything very well packed, no breakages or damage at all. removal team were very courteous, nothing too much trouble, especially when some furniture layouts needed changing in the new house. Sufficient time allowed at each stage to do a proper job. would certainly recommend to others
Top job done by a professional crew. Made a potentially stressful move very easy. Highly recommend
Very professional and polite service
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 110 reviews