Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Gavin
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Darren Harper
We have used Schepens twice now. Absolutely top. Chris, Tracy and the gang are the experts. Both times they moved my Aircraft and motorcycle excellently.
Excellent company! Would highly recommend Schepens to anyone that need help with moving.
Chris, Tracey and all the team at Schepens are very professional, approachable and service minded. Even with the pandemic going on, they have done their utmost to help and solve problems, being very flexible with changes at short notice.
Could not recommend this company enough!
Excellent service from quotation to helping us keep our nerve in the final weeks before completion of our sale through to the actual day of the move.
On the day they arrived promptly and were polite and helpful throughout. Everyone knew what they had to do and went about it in the most effecient And friendly manner. We have already recommended them to friends who are also on the move, they were that good and the price was really competitive too.
Polite, friendly and efficient service. A great choice.
The company was great in these difficult times with a virtual tour of our house in order to give a quote. The guys who moved us were so polite and helpful especially as it was one of the first house moves they had done since lockdown. At times they could have kept a bit more distance between the children when they were trying to ‘help’ and I had lost sight of them but over all they were amazing! Would highly recommend this company for moving. Thank you
Paul & Chris made a very complicated 3 day move into a stress free move. We can’t thank them enough for their expertise at such a difficult time for us. They were professional, punctual, friendly and extremely helpful. The price was very reasonable, all our possessions arrived intact and and placed exactly where we wanted them. I would recommend these guys with 10 stars. Excellence was achieved. The best we have ever used. Thank you Paul, Chris and their assistant.
I am so glad we went with these guys.

I did a lot of research before trusting our belongings with any company and to my surprise, I found that there are a lot of scammers in this industry. Checks on Companies House showed one firm had re-launched and rebranded many times and checking reviews showed that many people effectively had their things stolen and held to ransom.

From the moment I spoke with Paul I knew I could trust him and his business. The price was slightly higher but worth it. He and his guys turned up to pick up our belongings and a couple of weeks later everything turned up in Sweden and was offloaded with the same care and attention as it was packed.

Thank you to Paul and the team. You guys have been great and a real credit to the reputation of the industry.
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2020
The move from the UK to Germany was very good.
The move back was exceptionally good! It was scheduled for the week commencing 20 April. When it became clear the Covid-19 was rapidly developing, with one week's notice everything was collected and moved earlier. A huge thank-you to Chris and all the team. Really hope you are all keeping safe and well.
Best wishes from Stephen & Sally.
Polite, efficient, tidy during the packing and unpacking. Nothing damaged. We even had Paul the boss on the removal days. All in all a great service and a pleasure to do business with.
Being on my own and rather elderly I was delighted with my choice of Schepens to pack and move. I was finding the whole move rather daunting and worrying. The initial meeting answered all my questions, fully and patiently, giving me confidence in the procedure.
The team were very efficient and quiet, exceedingly helpful abd consideate to me. The move went without a hitch and earned my grateful thanks and also to the office staff who answered my queries cheerily and immediately.
Bernice Salisbury
I would recommend Schepens most whole heartedly.
Having just relocated from Sheffield, UK to Malmo, Sweden, I'd like to put it on record that the whole Schepens operation has been commendable in every respect: transparent, communicative, efficient, professional, trustworthy. I'll admit that I balked at the price at first, but for the peace of mind and the confident execution, it's definitely been worth it in the long run. Such a relief to have it all done -- and even more so when I contemplate what the cheaper alternatives might have looked like.
Very helpful team all the way and delivered with great care and professionalism. I am a very happy customer.
From start to finish the whole move was handled with professionalism and customer care in mind. The guys who collected my belongings appreciated customer anxieties and went out of their way to be helpful and considerate. The same service was received on delivery. I could not rate the company or the employees more highly. Very pleased indeed.
The office staff and removal guys are first class! Friendly, professional with a great sense of humour. The service was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. I highly recommend Schepens!
From introduction to removal and from storage to delivery Schepens have been both friendly and professional I couldn't have been more satisfied. The guys who helped remove and deliver were a great bunch the company should be proud of them.
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Schepens was fantastic with our move from Germany to the UK last year. We were regularly communicating to finalise the details and the removalists were very friendly, careful, and did a great job. We would definitely recommend Schepens and use them for our next move.
Great service. Hard working professional team who showed great patience while we waited for keys!
Chris was such a great help in navigating how much we were bringing and the cost implications. Really felt a personal touch from the guys and this was gratefully received as we had never done an international move before, took all the stress away! All our property arrived promptly and in perfect condition. The whole experience was stressless and flawless. Congrats Schepens on providing a service we can definitely highly recommend.
We would highly recommend Schepens. When Darryl came to assess our needs, he fully understood our situation as we were moving out of our old address and we did not know when we would move into the next place. He gave us lots of useful ideas about minimising our storage space to make it as cost effective as possible. We has two different teams of removal men, one for our move to storage and one for the move out. on both occasions, both teams were very courteous and helpful and worked extremely quickly and carefully
I would highly recommend Schepens. Being a small, family-owned business meant we had excellent customer service. It was so nice to work with staff that could actually make decisions and present options to solve our problems without referring to a boss or another office. Our move was complicated, with two delivery locations and storage. The staff were always professional, helpful and patient. Great care was taken in packing and preparing our paintings and sculptures for storage and shipment. Schepens won’t be the cheapest estimate you will get, but they will cost you considerably less in stress and frustration. Their services are worth every penny.
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 202 reviews