Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Gavin
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Darren Harper
More Photos & Videos
An excellent customer service experience from the first visit to scope the job, through telephone support in answering questions, to removal day.
The team were wonderful, made the whole moving experience much easier. Thank you all very much.
Out of all the companies I contacted about my move from London to Helsinki, Schepens was the only one where I got to talk to an actual human being. Instead of having to fill in online forms, an adviser compiled the inventory by walking with my through my flat via video chat. The tailored service, effective communication and genuine care for their customers' needs really set Schepens apart. I would highly recommend them.
Just wanted to say how great the service was in moving my sons belongings from Sweden to the UK. Everyone I spoke to from start of process in planning, quoting and keeping me informed and the top guys who arrived to pack on their lorry were excellent. A really easy company to deal with, removing a lot of worry to what was quite a complicated 2 locations in Sweden, back to storage for a few weeks and then to London. Well done all, would highly recommend
The quality of the packing was superb; expertise in evidence at all points. As I unpacked this became increasingly evident. I am most impressed.
What an excellent service I received from start to finish.
A comprehensive video consultation assessing the contents of my house for the move.
Polite and professional team.
Delivery team were very professional and helpful.
Delivery was in excellent condition.
I would definitely use this company again.
Very professional and friendly. Whole team were perfect from start to finish. Was really impressed with their attention to detail. Would gladly recommended this company.
Extremely professional and efficient from first contact. Great service, reliable, organised, trustworthy, friendly, with attention to detail and planning of logistics. Felt like whole company was a team, who take real pride in their work - highly recommended!
Great service from enquiry to the end of the move. Efficient, pleasant and professional in every way.
Absolutely fantastic service. Could not fault this company. From initial contact and quotation to sorting out moving dates and eventual move they took the stress out of it. The guys worked so hard over the 3 days, worth every penny. Would use them again and recommend to everyone.
Everything ran to time the office staff and the lads who did the removal were very efficient which made the whole day a lot less stressful. Many thanks
What a professional service from start to finish. The office team where extremely helpful as our dates constantly changed last minute. We had a full pack service with dismantling and the team took the stress away. Everything was well packed and secure. On the day the team couldn’t do enough for us, thank you so much.
Schepens helped me move from Salisbury to Suffolk and the team we’re all fantastic from the sales side and being reassured about their professional standards to a great a quote and being able to act fast.

Then them providing boxes, tape and paper was a great help at no extra cost.

On the day of the move it was all very efficient and to a great and very high standard. I’m amazed at how quickly the team got me packed up and ready to go. This was the same with unloading at the other end, very quick and did a wonderful job.

For a first time mover (having to hire a company) these guys were great, very reassuring and attentive with great communication.

Couldn’t have asked for a smoother move.
Good work, very cooperative
We had no hesitation in booking Schepens for our recent move as we they had moved us before. They are a great team right across the company - friendly, efficient and extremely helpful in what can be such a trying time. We were delighted with the service.
For the second time round I have used Schepens for my International house movement and as before an excellent level of services and as always a very friendly group of guys to carry out the work. I highly recommend them and you will get a great service
Excellent service from head office down to delivery team on the ground. Faultless throughout and highly recommended.
First class professional service. Special mention for Jack and Barry who sorted the whole moving project avoiding any stress.
Would recommend this company to anyone wishing to move home.
Bryan
Absolutely brilliant. Very professional from start to finish. Would highly recommend. We will be using them next time we move.
Very friendly and competent staff. Professional outfit, highly recommended!
Schepens International Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 160 reviews