Schepens International Ltd Reviews

Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Gavin
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Darren Harper
We were extremely happy with the service provided. The team turned up on time and worked hard to achieve house move effortlessly. I certainly recommend Schepens without hesitation based on their performance last week.
1. Very Covid aware
2. Very discreet
3. Aware of dementia needs
good humoured
First class customer service, from the initial assessment of our needs to the placing of the final item in our new home. Friendly, obliging, totally professional and courteous at all times. Our move was smooth and stress-free. Worth every penny.
We have just moved in (August 2020) and this is the 3rd time we have used this marvellous, competitively priced company. The office staff are friendly and helpful, the estimate was done professionally and the loaders on the day were outstanding! They were happy, helpful, and considerate! Nothing seemed to be a problem or too much trouble! It poured with rain the whole day, but they never complained or let it darken the mood! Many thanks to all involved and I look forward to using Schepens again!!!
We were moving from Grade 2 listed cottage, 600 years old in places, in the countryside where we had lived for 40 years to a modern flat in the city. Head had to rule heart as we got older. Add Steve had a hip replacement the day before so I was doing it on my own. Paul and Hayden made what could have been a difficult day into a positive move forward. They worked quickly and carefully checking with me at regular intervals that I was OK. Their empathy and good humour kept me going. At the flat they put things where we had planned for them to go - then moved them when it did not look right.
Finally they emptied my car of all the bags filled with stray items
I do not plan to move again buy would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Everyone on the the team — booking, estimate, accounts, removal — are all brilliant to deal with. We have used Schepens twice in two years and they were so helpful with both, providing guidance and asking helpful questions.
Chris has been excellent to work with. Even during COVID he was able to manage a removal with very little notice and arrange storage until we can complete our move.
Thank you!
Great value, very good service, very impressed with the overall experience.
Helpful, friendly and very professional staff from the day one I spoke to the them over the phone. My belongings where collected and delivered at the exact times we had agreed on. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Excellent value for money. I would definitely use them again. Thank you for making smooth transition after 20 years in UK to my new life in Sweden. Thank you to Chris, Tracey and Paul. Huge thank you to Michael and Cam.
Helpful, friendly and very professional staff. My belongings where collected and delivered at the exact times we had agreed upon. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Excellent value for money. I would definitely use them again.
Ive used Schepens three times now with overseas moves to Norway. Each time Schepens have been absolutely excellent! They are timely, organised with accurate estimates
Moving to another country is fraught but Schepens made it easy, taking care of the paperwork and ensuring all the timeline is as short a possible between pick up in Uk and drop off in Norway
Their team from the main office to the removal lads are professional, helpful and efficient
I thoroughly recommend Schepens , for me they are the gold standard !
Very helpful, friendly and professional.
This was the most relaxing move we have ever had. The guys took care of everything. They worked very hard. It was warm, but they didn’t slow down for a moment.
Thank you so much!!! You are the best!!!
Having not moved for 18 yrs! The team from Schepens where amazing, nothing was to much trouble. The packing service was second to none, well worth the additional cost.
Our move was over a 4 day period and the guys where fantastic, I can highly recommend this company if you wish for a stress free experience.
Big Thank you to all the team.
Really helpful staff, quick quote and cheerful packers & lifters. Job well done.
The team which moved us were beyond amazing totally fantastic.
I would not hesitate to recommend
Having moved us out to Sweden when we had to return Schepens once again stepped up and made the move back to the UK very smooth. Very professional and friendly staff who go the extra mile to help where they can. Thank you so much - you’re all wonderful!
This comany helped me so much! All my belongings have been in sweden for the past 7 years and so i decided to finally bring them over before brexit and because i knew i will be staying in the UK forever. Schepens were the best help and it was super easy to get everything sorted. I had to do it all from the UK while my mother back in Sweden had to be the one making sure all was well from that end. It went so smoothly. Mum was super happy with the drivers (she had Ryan that talked to her) as she was slightly nervous with the english but said Ryan was super nice and helpful! I only mived around 10 boxes but the price was fantastic. I paid around £500 with insurance and of all the companies i had contacted this was by far the cheapest! For just 10 boxes it was perfect price and affordable. All the boxes was well taken care of and when ut arrived over here in the UK nothing was broken and all was perfect. All in all, if you need to move your stuff i would highly recommend Schepens, they are affordable and extremely professional that will make sure your belongings gets to you safely! Couldn't be more happy. Thank you!!!!
Schepens made a difficult situation less stressful with their professional conduct and great service. Moving countries is never easy, but Schepens just took the pressure off. Great service and a lovely team, tack
Their service was smooth, fast, respectful and efficient. They picked up my items at my specified location without fuss and delivered them without any problems to my stated destination. I couldn't be happier with their service. Well done!
Schepens International Ltd 5 star review on 14th July 2020