Scent City Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scent City
Read Scent City Reviews

About Scent City:

An Online Niche Fragrance E-Retailer.
The Ultimate Fragrance Destination. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 aim. We ♥ what we do!

contact@thescentcity.com

Cassandra
Scent City 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Ady
More Photos & Videos
Excellent customer service and unique experience. Very fast delivery, highly recommended!
Brilliant %100
I had an issue to solve with Scent City and I received full support.
So I can say I had a good experience and I am happy with my purchase.
Easy to navigate online purchase process. Speedy email follow up with clear communication on process and delivery. Delivery made as promised. Product as described and free sample of other products with handwritten note was a nice touch.
HEllo,

Very fast dispatch time. SO quick in fact i missed it and had to have it redelivered! Top marks! Great product!
Great products and great service. I highly recommend Scent City!
Fast delivery and great product range!
My sample Patchouli perfumes arrived on time. I received x3 samples and a lovely note explaining all 3 samples. I absolutely loved them all, I am an absolute Patchouli lover and try to buy perfumes that contain Patchouli without much success. However, Sent City is right up my street, they are Patchouli personified a million times, which smell heavenly. I intend to purchase a bottle of Noir Patchouli & Rare Fidelis. They are my favourites. Thank you Sent City
Website was very easy to navigate. I knew exactly what I was looking for and the item was in stock so a very smooth and efficient process. Payment by Apple Pay was very quick. The purchased item arrived very quickly and in good condition. All in all, a very positive experience and I will look forward to using Scent City again.
Great customer service and fast, secure delivery. Very impressed.
First time using this website. Item was delivered very quickly and securely packed, so arrived in great condition. The gift was exactly as described on the website and was hugely appreciated. The site was recommended by Shaik perfumes in Bahrain, and I will certainly use it again as it is so difficult to buy this brand.
Staff very helpful when I contacted by them phone before purchase.
I am in love with the scents.
The perfect place to find niche brands which you won't find on the High Street. My purchase arrived the day after ordering, everything well-packed, and needless to say, the perfume is gorgeous!
I was so excited when my box of Scent City goodies arrived yesterday. The service and delivery was fast and the Histoire De Parfum discovery set was beautifully packaged, clearly labelled and included a several lovely surprises. I’m looking forward to trying these gorgeous samples and settling on a new fragrance for 2020. Thank You Scent City!
Excellent service, good price, fast delivery, thanks.
Very high quality products, the delivery came very quick and it was exactly what I ordered.
Fast delivery and also received free samples would definitely recommended and will be back to buy more thank you
What's there not to like ? Super service, fantastic price and very quick delivery.
I would highly recommend Scent City.
Items arrived promptly and well packaged
Beautiful scents that make you stand out from the crowd.
Scent City is rated 4.95 based on 178 reviews