Scent City Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scent City
Read Scent City Reviews

About Scent City:

An Online Niche Fragrance E-Retailer.
The Ultimate Fragrance Destination. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 aim. We ♥ what we do!

contact@thescentcity.com

Cassandra
Scent City 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Ady
More Photos & Videos
I tried the discovery set. The scents smell amazing, I’ve had so many compliments.
Luxurious! Timeless! Fascinating!
Very helpful good service. After ordering and receiving some samples, i contacted scent city by email detailing what i was really after and they even sent some further samples free. My favorites are hayari new oud, opulant shaik saphire no 33 and the house of oud grape pearls.
Great customer service and an amazing perfume. Highly recommend
The service you need! Very quick, very nice response from the team and kind letter handwritten in the package with recommendations for the samples. I will come back and buy from here again.
Great products and service
Excellent site easy to order and quick delivery x loved the freebies also and all the scents are fabulous x
I had the best experience with Scent City. I made and order from the United States, and everything arrived fairly quick and packaged very well. I inquired to customer service about shipping and about a discount code which I had and the lady who helped me responded immediately and helped me checkout my order. I got many free samples, and I am pleased with my purchase. They carry many quality fragrance houses, so check them out even if you are purchasing out of country!
A great perfume. Other than all. I really like the note attached to each order that offers the opportunity to use them.
Thank you Scent City.😘
Very personable service, pleasantly surprised!
Amazing scent giving me more everytime it I smell it!
first purchase from Scent City and I was very impressed all round and will certainly be a future customer
Great service and lovely scent
My first experience with Scent City and they’ve won me over. Great service and special touches like inclusion of amazing samples and a note with suggestions. I’ll be a customer for life if this continues.
Perfect! Just what I wanted!
I love my purchases from Scent City. Thanks to them I have discovered amazing
scents and am continuing discovering these. I also really appreciate the discount and the selection of perfumes - you cannot find this anywhere.
Excellent no bother quick service, product arrived safely and well packaged. Oh and some fragrance samples aswell!
Exceptional quality service and reasonable price
Excellent customer service and unique experience. Very fast delivery, highly recommended!
Brilliant %100