Scent City Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Scent City

About Scent City: An Online Niche Fragrance E-Retailer.
The Ultimate Fragrance Destination. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 aim. We ♥ what we do!

contact@thescentcity.com

Scent City71-75 Shelton StreetCovent GardenLondon

Ady
Tara
"GOOD PRICE. THE PERFUME TOP LID IS INSECURE . KEEPS COMING OFF . FEEL LIKE NON GENIUNE ."
"I am really happy with the purchase of Elise Rance 1795 fragrance. It is the best smell I ever know, I ever tried. It is unique for me. High recommend!"
Presentation
"You are so great I'm so happy for dealing with Scent City. Thank you so very much. Ali"
Presentation
"Everything was quick. The best perfumes"
Presentation
"Products delivered very timely"
Presentation
"They were very accommodating and replied promptly to emails. They were incredibly helpful in helping me find what I wanted. Top class customer service."
Presentation
"Really impressive service. Great choice of perfumes, great prices and very speedy delivery. Highly recommended."
Presentation
"On top of great service, there was a personalised hand written note along with the samples."
Presentation
"Scent City exceeded all my expectations in terms of customer service. Scent City went over and beyond to ensure my order was filled. This was done with an extraordinary amount of friendliness, humour and helpfulness"
Presentation
"Prompt shipping, samples with every order, thoroughly packed. Competitive prices, easy to use website, quick ordering process."
Presentation
"Was glad to find my favourite fragrance and get re-fill service. Staff was prompt and super helpful. Highly recommended."
Presentation
"Very good customer service. Got 2 extra free samples! Got confused which one was one I actually ordered - they were very helpful to identify this from photo I sent. Excellent."
Customer Service and attention
"Really liked your shop! Good quality of products and reasonable price!"
Presentation
"Excellent! I found a rare perfume and i had it in A few days...the package is made with care. highly recommended!!!"
Customer Service and attention
"all the perfum are very strong and they are lovely!"
Presentation
"Very kind, fast respond Even to Norway, Excellent 😁"
Presentation
"Discovering a world of old French perfumes which I will explore"
Presentation
"Fantastic service Easy to use website Nice touch with the handwritten card! Will order from again"
Presentation
"Easy to order, lovely wrapped box with little extra gifts inside. Great idea to try the different fragrances before you buy. The only problem is I am spoilt for choice!"
"Fantastic Service"