Scent City Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scent City

About Scent City: An Online Niche Fragrance E-Retailer.
The Ultimate Fragrance Destination. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 aim. We ♥ what we do!

contact@thescentcity.com

Scent City71-75 Shelton StreetCovent GardenLondon

Rosalia

"Toles Parfum,gutes Servis"
Mike

Presentation

A wonderful shop, selling probably the most exclusive fragrances in the UK. The website is well laid-out, and easy to use. Receiving two free samples of your choice with your order is a lovely bonus; the personal note I have received with each of my orders has been a very kind touch, and makes you feel your custom is valued (unlike any of the once exclusive department stores in London). Orders are securely packaged, and arrive very quickly. Can't say enough good things about this shop - from the choice of very unusual fragrances, to the service provided.
Anastasia

Presentation

Your Customer Service is outstanding!!
Paul

Presentation

Very rapid delivery, excellent packaging, keen pricing, free samples, working discount code, good checkout system, loyalty system, personalised messages... what's not to like? I am likely to return when the right deal comes along. Thank you!
Ilya

Presentation

Very friendly service and careful treatment! Thanks!
Heike

Presentation

You are perfect dealer and make' s me happy! Thank You so much!
Karen

Presentation

Amazing and very fast. I'm Super happy!!! And is great to find my favourite profume here !! Much love
Karlie O
Unverified Reviewer

Super happy with my experience shopping at Scent City. Excellent customer service, speedy delivery and quality products. Ordered a birthday present for my mum which she was delighted with (along with the free samples!). Usually shops at luckyscent or Les Sentures but will be using Scent City more after my shopping experience with them.

Presentation

Super impressed with the fantastic service from Scent City! I usually use luckyscent or Les Sentures but decided to try Scent City and so glad I did! Ordered a birthday present for my Mum which she was delighted with and received free samples too. Excellent customer service and speedy delivery. Will definitely use Scent City again!
Christine

Presentation

First class service & communications, item despatched quickly & well packaged. Lovely perfume plus two complimentary samples and a handwritten thank-you note. I will certainly buy from Scent City again and would highly recommend them.
Ian

Presentation

very personal service .item sent free by next day delivery .will definitely use again
Noel

Speed of Delivery

Fantastic service...highly recommended company.
Ordered Designer Opulent Shaik No 77..
Presentation and packaging is outstanding.
Bonnie

Speed of Delivery

Absolutely wonderful experience with Scent City.
I will definitely use this company again and they offer outstanding customer service
Ady

Presentation

The best website I know and the very reliable top quality
Peter

Speed of Delivery

excellent service and brilliant packaging to get my purchase delivered safely, i will be using you again ! Pete Chapman
Reza

Speed of Delivery

I discovered ScentCity when searching for Designer Shaik-Shaik 70 perfume. The website was interesting and inviting. I placed an order for the first time 10 days ago and the order arrived within three days. The service was excellent and the communication made the process easy and friendly. They sent me two free samples from which I placed a second order two days ago, which arrived today. I am really impressed with their product line and their sales and after sales service. I have recommended ScentCity to a few friends who are eagerly awaiting to test the samples I received today. Im am going to be a regular at ScentCity. RS
Lesley

Packaging - secure and protected
Speed of Delivery

Very helpful, friendly, competent...and made me feel like a valued customer, although I was only buying samples.
Walter

Packaging - secure and protected
Speed of Delivery

I have used Shaik Arabia for a number of years and to find that it is available in the UK means I am going to be able to wear something different from the norm
Kevin

Speed of Delivery

Bit of a delay with order - but Neha kept me updated and added an extra sample. Thanks & have a great hols.
Verified Buyer

Amazing choice, I was able to find a perfume very difficult to get to Belgium ! And the packaging is great, very cautious.
Scent City is rated 4.95 based on 63 reviews