Scent City Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scent City
Read Scent City Reviews

About Scent City:

An Online Niche Fragrance E-Retailer.
The Ultimate Fragrance Destination. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 aim. We ♥ what we do!

contact@thescentcity.com

Scent City71-75 Shelton StreetCovent GardenLondon

Customer Service and attention
Presentation
I tried the discovery set. The scents smell amazing, I’ve had so many compliments.
I was so excited when my box of Scent City goodies arrived yesterday. The service and delivery was fast and the Histoire De Parfum discovery set was beautifully packaged, clearly labelled and included a several lovely surprises. I’m looking forward to trying these gorgeous samples and settling on a new fragrance for 2020. Thank You Scent City!
Excellent service, good price, fast delivery, thanks.
Very high quality products, the delivery came very quick and it was exactly what I ordered.
Fast delivery and also received free samples would definitely recommended and will be back to buy more thank you
What's there not to like ? Super service, fantastic price and very quick delivery. I would highly recommend Scent City.
Items arrived promptly and well packaged
Beautiful scents that make you stand out from the crowd.
Everything PerfectπŸ‘πŸ»
Thank you for assisting me in finding my scent and for such an amazing customer service. I was reluctant initially to discover my scent online but you and your colleagues made it possible! Please share my genuine feedback with your colleagues. I’m now echo my experience with my beautiful friends.
Quick delivery; discovery set is an excellent way to try different scents
Fast shipping, excellent packaging. Just wonderful!
Beautifully packaged, plus some hand picked extra samples. Really enjoying my perfumes.
Very prompt delivery, and scent was absolutely beautiful, really lasts all day, will be ordering again
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Quality product. Highly recommended.
My order was delivered in perfect shape! Love the perfume and really love the samples. I love one of them so much that I'm putting in another order! Thank you!!
Unique selection, quick, helpful service
Extremely quick dispatch and great samples!
First time i have used Scent City but it wont be the last! Brilliant Service quick to deliver ....no more blind buys! This fragrance is awesome super long lasting! Many Thanks
100% safe/ original/ punctual/ professional services and products. Highly recommended ! Btw- The team is just amazing! Thank you and I will be back shortly Zivile
Lovely customer service! Quick delivery. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Scent City is rated 4.96 based on 145 reviews