Scent City Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Scent City

About Scent City: An Online Niche Fragrance E-Retailer.
The Ultimate Fragrance Destination. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 aim. We ♥ what we do!

contact@thescentcity.com

Scent City71-75 Shelton StreetCovent GardenLondon

Ady

Tara

Presentation
"I'm not sure if this is original or a copy, after researching this perfume extensively, I ordered from your site however , I find that even with 20 sprays on my fresh skin and clothes the scent disappears within an hour, quite disappointed as I readany reviews that this was one of the ultimate perfumes. Strangely the tester of the gold edition lasts so much longer with one or two sprays, I am confused and very upset as I love the design, I love the company and all they have achieved, I was interested to buy a watch however after this perfume I am very concerned that either I have a copy or fake, or worse, the perfume itself it's poor quality. I really truly hope, that the later is not true"
Presentation
"If you're interested in exclusive, special, different perfume, Scent City is a place where you will find what you're looking for. And for a very good price! You can choose and receive 2 free samples with your order and try new perfumes! Amazing customer service, fast delivery. Recommended!"
Presentation
"Great service, speedy delivery and thank you for the samples."
Presentation
"Outstanding service, ordered on Sunday and got my perfume on Tuesday with a hand written message. very personal and nice touch. free samples were well wrapped. you've got yourself an Histoires de parfum customer, i wish you sold amouage as well. Many thanks for the service scent city"
Presentation
"Absolutely fantastic products sent out on time and wrapped well. If you want quality don’t hesitate in using scent city"
Presentation
"Delivery time, ease of website use and PayPal facility, range of exclusive unique products, packaging, free gift, personalised note and follow up call. A****class"
Presentation
"Excellent services, will definitely buy again"
Presentation
"The lady to whom I sent several emails, has always been very kind and had a lot of patience ... I can not say that of some sites in France where we do not even answer! The package received, I was pleasantly surprised by the care taken to protect the best 2 perfumes that I ordered. Bravo! I recommend this site for its seriousness and professionalism. A new happy customer!"
Presentation
"I’ve bought from them twice now, and both times the perfume has come well packaged with a little handwritten note explaining about the scent, a very nice touch. Communication is excellent and I had a reply to my email within minutes when I had a quiery about something. I like the 2 free samples they do too. Yes so a brilliant company, I would definitely recommend, thank you. I don’t often leave reviews either, only when I am very impressed."
Presentation
"very happy with my purchase"
Presentation
"i love the beautiful strong and lasting smell."
""Toles Parfum,gutes Servis""
Presentation
"A wonderful shop, selling probably the most exclusive fragrances in the UK. The website is well laid-out, and easy to use. Receiving two free samples of your choice with your order is a lovely bonus; the personal note I have received with each of my orders has been a very kind touch, and makes you feel your custom is valued (unlike any of the once exclusive department stores in London). Orders are securely packaged, and arrive very quickly. Can't say enough good things about this shop - from the choice of very unusual fragrances, to the service provided."
Presentation
"Your Customer Service is outstanding!!"
Presentation
"Very rapid delivery, excellent packaging, keen pricing, free samples, working discount code, good checkout system, loyalty system, personalised messages... what's not to like? I am likely to return when the right deal comes along. Thank you!"
Presentation
"Very friendly service and careful treatment! Thanks!"
Presentation
"You are perfect dealer and make' s me happy! Thank You so much!"
Presentation
"Amazing and very fast. I'm Super happy!!! And is great to find my favourite profume here !! Much love"
Karlie O
"Super happy with my experience shopping at Scent City. Excellent customer service, speedy delivery and quality products. Ordered a birthday present for my mum which she was delighted with (along with the free samples!). Usually shops at luckyscent or Les Sentures but will be using Scent City more after my shopping experience with them."
Presentation
"Super impressed with the fantastic service from Scent City! I usually use luckyscent or Les Sentures but decided to try Scent City and so glad I did! Ordered a birthday present for my Mum which she was delighted with and received free samples too. Excellent customer service and speedy delivery. Will definitely use Scent City again!"
Scent City is rated 4.91 based on 74 reviews