Scent City Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scent City

About Scent City: An Online Niche Fragrance E-Retailer.
The Ultimate Fragrance Destination. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 aim. We ♥ what we do!

Scent City71-75 Shelton StreetCovent GardenLondon

Anastasia

Presentation

Your Customer Service is outstanding!!
Paul

Presentation

Very rapid delivery, excellent packaging, keen pricing, free samples, working discount code, good checkout system, loyalty system, personalised messages... what's not to like? I am likely to return when the right deal comes along. Thank you!
Ilya

Presentation

Very friendly service and careful treatment! Thanks!
Heike

Presentation

You are perfect dealer and make' s me happy! Thank You so much!
Karen

Presentation

Amazing and very fast. I'm Super happy!!! And is great to find my favourite profume here !! Much love
Karlie O
Unverified Reviewer

Super happy with my experience shopping at Scent City. Excellent customer service, speedy delivery and quality products. Ordered a birthday present for my mum which she was delighted with (along with the free samples!). Usually shops at luckyscent or Les Sentures but will be using Scent City more after my shopping experience with them.

Presentation

Super impressed with the fantastic service from Scent City! I usually use luckyscent or Les Sentures but decided to try Scent City and so glad I did! Ordered a birthday present for my Mum which she was delighted with and received free samples too. Excellent customer service and speedy delivery. Will definitely use Scent City again!
Christine

Presentation

First class service & communications, item despatched quickly & well packaged. Lovely perfume plus two complimentary samples and a handwritten thank-you note. I will certainly buy from Scent City again and would highly recommend them.
Ian

Presentation

very personal service .item sent free by next day delivery .will definitely use again
Noel

Speed of Delivery

Fantastic service...highly recommended company.
Ordered Designer Opulent Shaik No 77..
Presentation and packaging is outstanding.
Bonnie

Speed of Delivery

Absolutely wonderful experience with Scent City.
I will definitely use this company again and they offer outstanding customer service
Ady

Presentation

The best website I know and the very reliable top quality
Peter

Speed of Delivery

excellent service and brilliant packaging to get my purchase delivered safely, i will be using you again ! Pete Chapman
Reza

Speed of Delivery

I discovered ScentCity when searching for Designer Shaik-Shaik 70 perfume. The website was interesting and inviting. I placed an order for the first time 10 days ago and the order arrived within three days. The service was excellent and the communication made the process easy and friendly. They sent me two free samples from which I placed a second order two days ago, which arrived today. I am really impressed with their product line and their sales and after sales service. I have recommended ScentCity to a few friends who are eagerly awaiting to test the samples I received today. Im am going to be a regular at ScentCity. RS
Lesley

Packaging - secure and protected
Speed of Delivery

Very helpful, friendly, competent...and made me feel like a valued customer, although I was only buying samples.
Walter

Packaging - secure and protected
Speed of Delivery

I have used Shaik Arabia for a number of years and to find that it is available in the UK means I am going to be able to wear something different from the norm
Kevin

Speed of Delivery

Bit of a delay with order - but Neha kept me updated and added an extra sample. Thanks & have a great hols.
Verified Buyer

Amazing choice, I was able to find a perfume very difficult to get to Belgium ! And the packaging is great, very cautious.

Customer Service and attention

Excellent selection of rare and hard to find perfumes. Very fast delivery and secure packaging. Only minor quibble is that I wanted to pay by PayPal, which kept skipping the screen where I could enter the 10% discount code. I eventually had to get online assistance from one of your very helpful staff, and then pay by card to be able to use the discount code
Jim

Speed of Delivery

I ordered a product on 1/12/16 shown as In stock which turned out to have been sold out, I was immediately contacted by SentCity who offered a return of my money, when I explained that it was to have been a Christmas present for my wife I was informed that they could obtain the item and ensure it was delivered in time for Christmas.

The product was delivered exactly as stated on 14/12/16 along with two other samples which greatly pleased my wife.

I can thoroughly recommend the service and reliability of SentCity and will certainly use them again.
Scent City is rated 4.95 based on 61 reviews