Scent City Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scent City

About Scent City: An Online Niche Fragrance E-Retailer.
The Ultimate Fragrance Destination. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 aim. We ♥ what we do!

contact@thescentcity.com

Scent City71-75 Shelton StreetCovent GardenLondon

Tell us how Scent City made you happy

Cassandra
"Great and super fast service and lovely products and communication. It's also great to find a site that allows you to buy samples before purchasing rare and expensive perfumes - I had no where to test the one I had been recommended and the sample I bought is now in my purse and the full priced bottle is on my shelf!"
Ady
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Presentation
"I tried the discovery set. The scents are amazing and smell expensive, unique, not like the run of the mill ones you find in high street stores."
Presentation
"Fantastic shop. It offers a large selection of great scents. Very fast shipping to Germany. Love it. I ordered samples."
Presentation
"Amazing πŸ”₯πŸŒΈπŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― The products are really great and nice with good quality as well as quantity!!"
"Great selection of niche perfumes"
Presentation
"I was thrilled to find my favourite perfume for sale on this site as it has become increasing difficult to find. The perfume arrived very quickly and in very safe & sturdy packaging. The inside packaging was lovely, with a hand written note which made the purchase feel very personal and with 2 complimentary testers too! I will definitely use this site again!"
Presentation
"I PURCHASE CHIC SHAIK N0 70. GOOD PRICE. SCENT CITY SEND ME TWO FREE SAMPLES. SCENTCITY RESPOND TO ALL MY QUESTIONS ASK . I RECOMMEND THIS SCENT CITY ."
"I am really happy with the purchase of Elise Rance 1795 fragrance. It is the best smell I ever know, I ever tried. It is unique for me. High recommend!"
Presentation
"You are so great I'm so happy for dealing with Scent City. Thank you so very much. Ali"
Presentation
"Everything was quick. The best perfumes"
Presentation
"Products delivered very timely"
Presentation
"They were very accommodating and replied promptly to emails. They were incredibly helpful in helping me find what I wanted. Top class customer service."
Presentation
"Really impressive service. Great choice of perfumes, great prices and very speedy delivery. Highly recommended."
Presentation
"On top of great service, there was a personalised hand written note along with the samples."
Presentation
"Scent City exceeded all my expectations in terms of customer service. Scent City went over and beyond to ensure my order was filled. This was done with an extraordinary amount of friendliness, humour and helpfulness"
Presentation
"Prompt shipping, samples with every order, thoroughly packed. Competitive prices, easy to use website, quick ordering process."
Presentation
"Was glad to find my favourite fragrance and get re-fill service. Staff was prompt and super helpful. Highly recommended."
Presentation
"Very good customer service. Got 2 extra free samples! Got confused which one was one I actually ordered - they were very helpful to identify this from photo I sent. Excellent."
Customer Service and attention
"Really liked your shop! Good quality of products and reasonable price!"
Presentation
"Excellent! I found a rare perfume and i had it in A few days...the package is made with care. highly recommended!!!"
Customer Service and attention
"all the perfum are very strong and they are lovely!"
Scent City is rated 4.96 based on 101 reviews