Scent City Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scent City

About Scent City: An Online Niche Fragrance E-Retailer.
The Ultimate Fragrance Destination. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 aim. We ♥ what we do!

contact@thescentcity.com

Scent City71-75 Shelton StreetCovent GardenLondon

Click Here
Kym
"First time i have used Scent City but it wont be the last! Brilliant Service quick to deliver ....no more blind buys! This fragrance is awesome super long lasting! Many Thanks"
Adnana
"Èlise by Rancè"
"Amazing perfume!!!love the smell strong intense and sexy"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Customer Service and attention
Presentation
"I tried the discovery set. The scents smell amazing, I’ve had so many compliments."
"Fast shipping, excellent packaging. Just wonderful!"
"Beautifully packaged, plus some hand picked extra samples. Really enjoying my perfumes."
"Very prompt delivery, and scent was absolutely beautiful, really lasts all day, will be ordering again"
"Excellent service. Fast delivery. Quality product. Highly recommended."
"My order was delivered in perfect shape! Love the perfume and really love the samples. I love one of them so much that I'm putting in another order! Thank you!!"
"Unique selection, quick, helpful service"
"Extremely quick dispatch and great samples!"
"100% safe/ original/ punctual/ professional services and products. Highly recommended ! Btw- The team is just amazing! Thank you and I will be back shortly Zivile"
"Lovely customer service! Quick delivery. 👍👍👍"
"My order was despatched very promptly, safety packaged for transit. Wonderful fragrance I am enjoying immensely and was Happily surprised to receive some samples from the same house as well!."
"As always a good staff you send it to me! Thank you so much!"
"I love shopping at scent city. The team is reliable, great, and very friendly. In addition, the goods are delivered very quickly. my absolute recommendation !!!"
"Very good product"
"Very good, highly recommended"
"Amazing service!"
"The bottle of scent I purchased arrived smashed . It had been broken before being sent out. I contacted Scent city and they immediately dispatched a replacement . I was very impressed with there service and appreciated there apology ."
"Lovely scent shame it doesn't last long."
"Money is well worth spent. Loved all the fragrances would highly recommend to my friends and family !"
Customer Service and attention
Presentation
"Free samples was a nice touch!"
Scent City is rated 4.96 based on 135 reviews