Scent City Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scent City

About Scent City: An Online Niche Fragrance E-Retailer.
The Ultimate Fragrance Destination. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 aim. We ♥ what we do!

contact@thescentcity.com

Scent City71-75 Shelton StreetCovent GardenLondon

Adnana
Ionela
"Amazing perfume!!!love the smell strong intense and sexy"
Aishwarya
"These perfumes are self-portraits and the scented notes are the brush strokes that penetrate into the essence of once personality..Also their lip balm is differentiated and unique it smells divine!! Using these perfumes on special days and will definitely try the different versions available!! LOVED THEM ❤🤗"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Presentation
"I tried the discovery set. The scents smell amazing, I’ve had so many compliments."
"As always a good staff you send it to me! Thank you so much!"
"I love shopping at scent city. The team is reliable, great, and very friendly. In addition, the goods are delivered very quickly. my absolute recommendation !!!"
"Very good, highly recommended"
"The bottle of scent I purchased arrived smashed . It had been broken before being sent out. I contacted Scent city and they immediately dispatched a replacement . I was very impressed with there service and appreciated there apology ."
"Lovely scent shame it doesn't last long."
"Money is well worth spent. Loved all the fragrances would highly recommend to my friends and family !"
Presentation
"Free samples was a nice touch!"
Presentation
"Very happy with this company who I found completely by chance. Ordered a sample pack of Ex Idolo and it came promptly and was presented very professionally. I have absolutely no complaints at all and will use them again"
Presentation
"Beautiful scent which arrived quickly very well packed and with a generous selection of samples included free."
"Èlise by Rancè"
Presentation
"Loved the variety of the products and the quality is amazing. Super quick delivery. Looking forward to getting more products."
Presentation
"Amazing perfume!!!love the smell strong intense and sexy"
Customer Service and attention
"Brilliant perfumes and fast delivery"
"Great professional services. Next day delivery. Fantastic products. Highly recommend SCENTCITY!"
Presentation
"Really happy with my purchase, lovely scent bracelet. Came with a beautiful handwritten card and two free samples. Which is really good marketing, because I will be buying one of the scents they sent me."
Presentation
"Scent City is an all round excellent company. Highly recommend"
Presentation
"Great service! One of my samples arrived damaged but was replaced next day."
Scent City is rated 4.95 based on 124 reviews