Scent City Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scent City
Read Scent City Reviews

About Scent City:

An Online Niche Fragrance E-Retailer.
The Ultimate Fragrance Destination. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 aim. We ♥ what we do!

contact@thescentcity.com

Scent City71-75 Shelton StreetCovent GardenLondon

I tried the discovery set. The scents smell amazing, I’ve had so many compliments.
Came damage and no perfume left in it been email and try to ring million of time but no body been in contact i just fed up
Great prices, very quick and easy to track dispatch, along with the quality fragrance samples of my choice and a lovely personalised service ... you'll see when your fragrance arrives : ) A fully deserved five stars.
Very fast delivery and packaged well. Even came with a sweet note about the different samples I received. Oh and they added an extra sample as a nice little treat. I’ll definitely be ordering from them again.
Friendly, helpful, and efficient. A great selection of unusual and beautiful perfumes.
I ordered a few sample kits to Germany and the shipping was really fast. It shipped from Great Britain and was there within two days!
It was packaged really nicely and I'm 100% satisfied! :)
Have received my first set of samples very quick.
Will order again very quick service and free delivery and the Purfume samples was too good will order again inshallah
Great Platform through internet for buying high quality and original fragrances.
Товар был доставлен четко в срок, приложили несколько пробников с неизвестными мне, но чарующими ароматами, буду с удовольствием их разнашивать и скоро вернусь к вам за новыми покупками. Спасибо.
What a terrific company!
First ordered samples of HdP where they added a few extra.
I then purchased 15mm of Ambre 114 & 1740. I had an issue with the sprayer on 1740 they tried to assist but I managed to fix myself. I let them know all was fine and two minutes later £10 was refunded!
Great service and recommend to all and sundry, will use when I purchase more 1740.

Regards Simon
Lovely perfumes, great prices. I highly recommend them!
Excellent range, including my purchase from Histoires de Parfums which is a brand that's not always easy to find. Process was easy and delivery was swift despite the impact of COID-19. Very happy with the overall service and product.
Really good shop - speedy delivery, and very generous with free samples!
I am very satisfied with the product and the fast delivery 🤗
Luxurious! Timeless! Fascinating!
Very helpful good service. After ordering and receiving some samples, i contacted scent city by email detailing what i was really after and they even sent some further samples free. My favorites are hayari new oud, opulant shaik saphire no 33 and the house of oud grape pearls.
Great customer service and an amazing perfume. Highly recommend
The service you need! Very quick, very nice response from the team and kind letter handwritten in the package with recommendations for the samples. I will come back and buy from here again.
I am particularly impressed by how information was passed onto me about my order. My questions were answered promptly and my package delivered when stipulated. Great customer service!
Great products and service
Excellent site easy to order and quick delivery x loved the freebies also and all the scents are fabulous x
Scent City is rated 4.93 based on 191 reviews