Scent City Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Scent City

About Scent City: An Online Niche Fragrance E-Retailer.
The Ultimate Fragrance Destination. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 aim. We ♥ what we do!

contact@thescentcity.com

Scent City71-75 Shelton StreetCovent GardenLondon

Ady

Tara

Presentation
"Very good customer service. Got 2 extra free samples! Got confused which one was one I actually ordered - they were very helpful to identify this from photo I sent. Excellent."
Customer Service and attention
"Really liked your shop! Good quality of products and reasonable price!"
Presentation
"Excellent! I found a rare perfume and i had it in A few days...the package is made with care. highly recommended!!!"
Customer Service and attention
"all the perfum are very strong and they are lovely!"
Presentation
"Very kind, fast respond Even to Norway, Excellent 😁"
Presentation
"Discovering a world of old French perfumes which I will explore"
Presentation
"Fantastic service Easy to use website Nice touch with the handwritten card! Will order from again"
Presentation
"Easy to order, lovely wrapped box with little extra gifts inside. Great idea to try the different fragrances before you buy. The only problem is I am spoilt for choice!"
"Fantastic Service"
Presentation
"Excellent comms, speedy delivery, 2 complimentary niche samples, what's not to like?"
Presentation
"Absolutely fantastic service from this company. They have contacted me to check I'm happy with my purchase, of which I am. I believe they will do everything in there power to ensure all their customers are happy with there purchase. What Excellent after sales service. And the product itself it sublime. Well done scent city."
Presentation
"If you're interested in exclusive, special, different perfume, Scent City is a place where you will find what you're looking for. And for a very good price! You can choose and receive 2 free samples with your order and try new perfumes! Amazing customer service, fast delivery. Recommended!"
Presentation
"Great service, speedy delivery and thank you for the samples."
Presentation
"Outstanding service, ordered on Sunday and got my perfume on Tuesday with a hand written message. very personal and nice touch. free samples were well wrapped. you've got yourself an Histoires de parfum customer, i wish you sold amouage as well. Many thanks for the service scent city"
Presentation
"Absolutely fantastic products sent out on time and wrapped well. If you want quality don’t hesitate in using scent city"
Presentation
"Delivery time, ease of website use and PayPal facility, range of exclusive unique products, packaging, free gift, personalised note and follow up call. A****class"
Presentation
"Excellent services, will definitely buy again"
Presentation
"The lady to whom I sent several emails, has always been very kind and had a lot of patience ... I can not say that of some sites in France where we do not even answer! The package received, I was pleasantly surprised by the care taken to protect the best 2 perfumes that I ordered. Bravo! I recommend this site for its seriousness and professionalism. A new happy customer!"
Presentation
"I’ve bought from them twice now, and both times the perfume has come well packaged with a little handwritten note explaining about the scent, a very nice touch. Communication is excellent and I had a reply to my email within minutes when I had a quiery about something. I like the 2 free samples they do too. Yes so a brilliant company, I would definitely recommend, thank you. I don’t often leave reviews either, only when I am very impressed."
Presentation
"very happy with my purchase"
Scent City is rated 4.95 based on 84 reviews