Scent City Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scent City
Read Scent City Reviews

About Scent City:

An Online Niche Fragrance E-Retailer.
The Ultimate Fragrance Destination. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 aim. We ♥ what we do!

contact@thescentcity.com

Cassandra
Scent City 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Ady
More Photos & Videos
Delivery perfectly, product excellent, Scent City very recommendable.
Luxurious! Timeless! Fascinating!
Amazing πŸ”₯πŸŒΈπŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
The products are really great and nice with good quality as well as quantity!!
Easy to order, lovely wrapped box with little extra gifts inside. Great idea to try the different fragrances before you buy. The only problem is I am spoilt for choice!
Absolutely fantastic service from this company. They have contacted me to check I'm happy with my purchase, of which I am. I believe they will do everything in there power to ensure all their customers are happy with there purchase.
What Excellent after sales service.
And the product itself it sublime.
Well done scent city.
Absolutely fantastic products sent out on time and wrapped well. If you want quality don’t hesitate in using scent city
Great service and product.
Speedy delivery. Great service, thank you!
Amazing product and customer service was amazing
Great service and lovely scent
Fast delivery and great product range!
Thank you for assisting me in finding my scent and for such an amazing customer service. I was reluctant initially to discover my scent online but you and your colleagues made it possible! Please share my genuine feedback with your colleagues. I’m now echo my experience with my beautiful friends.
Great and super fast service and lovely products and communication. It's also great to find a site that allows you to buy samples before purchasing rare and expensive perfumes - I had no where to test the one I had been recommended and the sample I bought is now in my purse and the full priced bottle is on my shelf!
Scent City 5 star review on 25th January 2019
I was thrilled to find my favourite perfume for sale on this site as it has become increasing difficult to find. The perfume arrived very quickly and in very safe & sturdy packaging. The inside packaging was lovely, with a hand written note which made the purchase feel very personal and with 2 complimentary testers too! I will definitely use this site again!
You are so great
I'm so happy for dealing with Scent City.
Thank you so very much.
Ali
Everything was quick. The best perfumes
Products delivered very timely
Prompt shipping, samples with every order, thoroughly packed. Competitive prices, easy to use website, quick ordering process.
Fantastic service
Easy to use website
Nice touch with the handwritten card!
Will order from again