Scan Computers Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Scan Computers

About Scan Computers: Specification + Service = Satisfaction
Scan Computers has been selling components, software and building custom PCs, workstations, laptops and servers from our state-of-the-art factory in the UK for more than 25 years. The cornerstone of our business philosophy is 3XS: Specification, Service and Satisfaction. Specification means we only sell high-quality branded components in our PCs, no unbranded brown boxes here; Service means keeping our customers informed at every stage of their order, including a web portal and SMS messages; Satisfaction means we benchmark every system we build for 24 hours ensuring that they perform brilliantly and reliably, day in and day out. Our 3XS systems have earned more than 300 awards in the press and a Royal Warrant of Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen as supplier of High Performance Personal Computers and IT Hardware. View our website, telephone or visit us in person to discuss your requirements and let us tailor make a system for you.

feedback@scan.co.uk

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
"Great product, great price, quick delivery"
"Scan are excellent.fast delivery keep you posted about your schedule.good website. Will use them again."
"It is always disappointing to find out that your new product has actually been previously used (missing screen cover and odd mains cord set), a sign of the times I suppose, but when the monitor cost this much as this one does I expected different. Fast processing and next day delivery as normal, great job. However the monitor came with a faulty DisplayPort lead which had to be replaced. Overall a Good monitor, very happy with the screen. Be warned there is limit stand flexibility with this model (No swivel), just height and tilt adjust. On this occasion only 3 stars from me :("
"Regularly order from Scan. Competitive prices, excellent website keeps you informed at every stage of the order process. Good advice if you are unsure about compatibility of components."
"Good service! Quick delivery. Very happy"
"fast delivery"
"Fantastic service, I ordered an overclocked intel i9 9900k bundle, and it arrived in less than 24 hours! Came well packaged, and everything working perfectly. Can't recommend them enough! Invoice number 0002775603"
"Yet another order dealt with quickly. Dispatched swiftly and packaged well."
"Goods delivered within 24 hrs.Product all that it was advertised as and meets my needs. Contacted help desk via on line chat with small inquiry, which was dealt with promptly and clearly. Very impressed will certainly use Scan Computers for all my future purchases"
"Happy with the service from Scan right from the Sales team to tech support. 0002775769"
"An absolute pleasure to work with, when I wanted to make a small change to my order support was amazing and everyone seemed to know what they were doing. The product itself was absolutely professional, with a cute binder included with information on how to set everything setup. Will absolutely use again."
"First time I have purchased a computer from Scan and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone wary of straying from the big players who I have always used before. The information e-mailed through regarding the build, dispatch and subsequent delivery along with the quality of packaging only reassures you of the efficiency of this company and the level of detail their customers appreciate. The build quality of the machine and subsequent performance once set up have also exceeded my expectations."
"I have been dealing with scan for over ten years, and the quality of service is second to none. I Tend to build custom computers for the purpose of music production, and scan are ALWAYS my go to guys. Their knowldegfe and enthusiams for the products is great to see, as an enthusiast, myself. Their pro audio department and pro video gets better all the time too. The understand the needs of creative proffesionals better, and that is reflected in the builds they put together in the 3Xs department. Whether you are a creative proffesional, a gamer or simply a PC enthusiast....Scan is the one-stop, go-to guys. You actually dont need to deal with multiple companies when buying your music or pro video stuff. The same guys who sell you the software or the mixer, know how your PC will behave with that gear. This is important to proffesionals, like myself."
"I've purchased from scan before (when building my PC) and it went smoothly, therefore I purchased something again from them during their Black Friday sale. Though delayed by one day, which is understandable due to the amount of orders they may have received over the weekend, I still managed to receive the product with no other problems! Will use Scan again."
"Good price, great technical support. Quick delivery. Can't complain."
"Great Service and After Service, recommended"
"fantatic company, quality service and quality products , would most definately recommend."
"Ordered a monitor only to be told after the due date they have misplaced it then told there is a stock discrepancy.What they actually mean is that they are selling an item they dont have. Have now been told it will take a week for a refund just what you need on the run up to christmas. My advice DONT USE THEM"
"Rock on Scan! 3rd purchase after buying all the components for a build 5 years ago, was so impressed I recommended them for years to come,l and everyone who came to visit was very impressed with the build, purchased a big boy GPU a few years later and have now just spent another £850 upgrading the pc, I should note scan was also the cheapest about for the components I wanted, and I did do my research. Yet again would recommend Scan.co.uk can't fault the service, professionalism and willingness to help the Joe bloggs like me, next day delivery and cheapest genuine products on the net. 10/10 Alex Donaghy"
"Everything went as expected. Quick and easy. Invoice nr: 00E3427967"
Scan Computers is rated 4.61 based on 698 reviews