Scan Computers Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Scan Computers

How would you rate Scan Computers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Michael Daley

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Scan Computers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Michael Daley
"Very competitive prices, reviews to help you make up your mind from other buyers also buying made very easy and great delivery prices and speed"
Ahmed
"Top notch UK based PC component suppliers. Brilliant service and never any problems. Trusted"
"best computer website without a doubt"
Alastair
"Qyuick delivery & great products."
William Gates
"Not a problem with Scan per-se, they seemed to be good at staying in touch and updating me with the progress of my build. But I cannot give a higher score as their choice in delivery service is abhorrent. DPD have caused nothing but stress and frustration for me with this build and as long as DPD is the courier of choice for Scan I won't be using them again."
Colin Hughes
"Cheap products. Easy to order and well informed of delivery."
Sam Steel
"Excellent customer service ! I ordered a gigabyte z270x ultra gaming motherboard and i was going to by a coolermaster 212 cpu cooler seperate but was pleasantly surprised to find they where offering it free with this specific motherboard . Happy customer would recommend and will use again in the near future ."
Darren G
"Bought an EE 4G cam and was bargain price and delivered quickly thanks"
"Scan are a delight to shop with, they truly are. I have systems built by them, I buy components and if there's ever a problem they always ensure the utmost satisfaction of the customer."
Piers
"Availability."
Simon
"Good site and value for money. Delivery was fast and efficient."
Ian Graham
"I often buy pc components from scan and every time they offer me great service both over the phone and via email. Their website is well maintained (stock levels adjust in real time usually) and easy to navigate to find what you are looking for. Always the best prices and also great daily and weekly deals to watch out for."
Rob
"Order came next day. It was free shipping. This is a first for me and i was shocked that the quality of packaging was so high. Goods obviously were in perfect condition as you would expect in 2017. I will always use this company for future purchases."
Scan Computers is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews