Scaffolding Supplies Reviews

J Hawkins
Scaffolding Supplies 5 star review on 8th August 2019
Joe Whittaker
More Photos & Videos
Great quality product(scaffold boards) and delivered next day as promised. Excellent!
I ordered 44 pieces of one item.
They took my money and the next day they called me to tell me that they only had 22 pieces. So my project was late and I lost some money
Good morning Ventsislav
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback, it is always appreciated.
I am sorry to hear that you're experience with Scaffolding Supplies was not satisfactory.
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, there has been some delays with stock, not just with ourselves but many other companies worldwide.
We do try and keep a healthy stock of all items whenever possible.
I believe when I called you as soon as we realised the stock was short, I then credited the funds back to your card almost immediately, can you please confirm these were received all OK?
Again, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused and if you would like to contact our office next time you need anything, we will gladly compensate you for you troubles.
Kind Regards
Scaffolding Supplies Limited.
A reliable, speedy and economic service. thank you.
As usual Scaffolding Supplies exceed every expectation and could not be more helpful (and in my case patient with me!) and accommodating. I cannot rate the team at Immingham highly enough.
Best service I have received in years as a builder many thanks
Excellent delivery,day and time. Bought two arrow props that were extremely solid and great value for money.
Great quality and superb next day delivery. Everything was well packaged too. Would definitely recommend
Good supplies, quick delivery, delivered straight to site which was a bonus
Hi,
Dealt with you guys twice for small quantities of scaffold tubes & fittings. Both times had excellent service & great value for money. The fittings particularly are very reasonably priced.

Great job, well done, & many thanks.
My first order, good prices and great service and delivery. Bought the items to make a work top and shelving item for Beach Hut, I actually miscalculated fittings ( 2xTees) short. Spoke with SS and explained situation and they shared delivery cost which was much appreciated.
Great customer service
Spot on service and communication. Very helpful at delivery stage many thanks Pete
I ordered rubbish chutes about 11.00am on the Monday arrived at my house just before 09.00am on the next morning great service DEFINITELY will use Scaffolding Supplies again
The scaffold items I bought arrived next day and were exactly what I wanted . Very good service and product
Great product, delivered when expected
Easy to order and came quickly.
Boards great condition.
Excellent communication and service. Very helpful staff from booking to delivery. Would certainly use again and recommend to anyone
I've made a number of purchases from this company and every time I have found the product I need. Transaction was simple, communication via email was excellent, and delivery on time. Products were of the quality I expected - excellent. This is my go to company for scaffolding supplies...
Quick and professional service.
The part I required was in stock and delivered the next day. Great service and the part has been successfully used.
Scaffolding Supplies is rated 4.92 based on 1,663 reviews