Scaffolding Supplies Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Scaffolding Supplies

info@scaffoldingsupplies.co.uk

Unit 3 Manby Road

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Scaffolding Supplies ?

"Very helpful staff when requiring about products. Clear quote and prompt delivery. Can't fault service."
"all goods arrived safely by courier on the day as requested, all cut to correct size, enabling me to make up a staging rig to support an oil tank that was sat on crumbling piers. tank in a cellar with very tight access, all worked a treat."
"Excellent service"
"I have been buying scaffolding from you since 2004. It has always been great to get quick deliveries in this part of the world (SW Scotland). even in the early days if I had to meet your lorry in a Lay-by and load my delivery on to my trailer.!! The price has always been right"
"Excellent service all round thank you"
"Fast efficient service used couple of times now prices good"
"Despatch and delivery were prompt, the ordering and payment system easily managed. Thank you."
"Second time I have ordered from SSL, once again lots of help from Rob on the sales team, standard next day delivery, slight hitch but quickly resolved with no problem. Once again very satisfied with the design, product and service. Would definitely recommend."
"Brilliant service! goods arrived the very next day, all perfect thanks."
"Very helpful - even though I ordered the wrong size. This was soon sorted out and the right boards delivered"
"Was a pleasure to talk and discuss what I required and they where more than helpful with all the questions that I asked them I would recommend this company to anyone asking for Scafolding Thank you all very much John J. A. Keighley Construction LTD"
"Service was excellent. Product was delivered next day. Can’t fault."
"Very friendly and helpful service from the sales assistant to the delivery driver, recommended"
"Absolutely brilliant service, definitely recommend them 👍"
"Always a friendly professional prompt service, would recommend highly."
"Great service from the company and will use again. Thanks"
"Although I only made a small order the service was first class and the products seemed good quality."
"An excellent piece of kit that is very good value. First-class friendly but professional service. The delivery arrived on time and gentleman who off-loaded was really helpful. Much appreciated. Would not hesitate to re-order in the future."
"Advisor on phone was really helpful with my query and speed of delivery was excellent."
"Prompt delivery, good stuff.Pleased."
Scaffolding Supplies is rated 4.91 based on 677 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!