Scaffolding Supplies Reviews

Scaffolding Supplies 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Ian I'Anson
Scaffolding Supplies 5 star review on 5th September 2021
Keith Lattimore
Great service, really helpful on the phone quick response to inquiry. Delivered very quickly. I will use these guys again.
Equipment arrived on time. Supplier even phoned up to confirm i had ordered the correct bits. Good service.
Faultless service
Excellent service & boards
Very fast response, good advice when asked.
Spot on this company delivers top quality
Faultless from start to finish! From the sales team to the distribution and delivery, the whole Scaffolding Supplies Team were informative and a pleasure to work with. I wouldn't even look elsewhere!
Very quick on posting well done thank you
I don't normally write reviews and I was only purchasing scaffolding poles and boards for a DIY project not trade HOWEVER Scaffolding Supplies, in my opinion, were fantastic. Not only were they the best value for money, but they were also absolutely fantastic in talking to me on the phone and helping me choose what would be the best sizes for my project. whenever I asked a question I got quick support and replies. This project has gone well and I will be keen to do more in the future, I wouldn't go anywhere else now.
Have now used your services 3 times and every time it has been quick easy and very prompt delivery.I would have no problem using you in future as i am sure we will .
Dealt with my Enquiry & Order very promptly and Professionally, will use again!
THE BEST :) I wish I had a scaffolding business so I could give this company all my orders! Jenny in the office is a joy to deal with and just a thoroughly lovely human. Our order was dispatched the day we placed it and arrived the very next day. And btw the price was way more competitive than a local ‘trade’ supplier. I now want to construct all I can in scaff poles… Thank you Scaffolding Supplies! Zoe
Scaffolding Supplies 5 star review on 26th November 2021 Scaffolding Supplies 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Very good and happy with the service, product is excellent, delivery fast! Would definitely use again.
I ordered some ladder clips and they went astray in the post. Not in any way the fault of Scaffolding supplies LTD. The parcel was returned to Scaffolding supplies and they rang me straight away, explained what had happened, refunded me and sent the clips again. Top service and unusual in modern times, would definitely use them again and recommend them without hesitation
Excellent service, very helpful staff, everything delivered as arranged. I would happily recommend Scaffolding Supplies and happily use them again. Thank you.
What a lovely company to deal with, I enquired with another company who deal with second hand scaffolding in Devon and they could not be less interested in helping me, I purchased 3 x 20x4 m staging and they delivered to the west highlands,!!!
Excellent service and assistance. I have bought several lots of scaffolding, mainly to use on a barn conversion that is taking a long time to complete. Hiring was not financially viable - now into year 2 as it is a (literal) self-build done in my spare time. I received terrific advice from the office, thanks Matt and Mark. Very happy with my purchases and the delivery to site. I have no hesitation in recommending the company and for other potential customers to look at purchase vs hire as an option where an extended period of use is required. Thank you.
Brilliant Company to deal with. Excellent customer service and great staff.
Easy transaction from start to finish. Delivered ontime.
Excellent service 👌🏾