Sashed LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sashed LTD
Read Sashed LTD Reviews

About Sashed LTD:

Sash window specialists and providers of bespoke timber windows and doors in the London area.

hello@sashed.com

Sashed LTD 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Dr Jane Halsall
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 20th February 2020
Theodora Bowman
The staff could not be friendlier or more accommodating with my requests, they were also very quick to respond and give me updates. The quality of the window was superb and I was particularly impressed that Sam was able to identify the paint colour straight away, even my decorator commented on how well the window had been painted. I'm really pleased with the overall quality and fitting of my window and the whole process was seamless!
Really great service, from my initial sales enquiry to sweeping up after the beautiful windows were installed. Everyone at Sashed is absolutely committed to making the windows as well as they could ever be made, using the best materials, the best designs, the best craftspeople, the best fitters and the very best customer service. It's so are but a delight to be part of when it comes along. You'll find cheaper - don't do it. You'll find more expensive - don't do it. Sashed made every penny worth spending. Thank you, Sashed.
From start to finish Sashed were a pleasure to deal with. They listened to our requirements, priced competitively and adhered to agreed timescales. In the pandemic it is clearly crucial to adopt safe working practices and it was a pleasure to have them in our house: a good sense of humour helps too!
Sashed just installed a number of windows for us. A few were quite bespoke (e.g. curved secondary glazing), a focus on sound insulation and some additional structural work. Their service was first class from start to finish really ensuring potential issues were considered in advance. They also were very good at the little things such as some additional weather proofing on current windows and doors that weren't being replaced. All in all a great experience and I would highly recommend them.
We were really impressed by Sashed’s service and quality. The team were helpful throughout and did a good job of installation. Really happy with the final result and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them. If only you could find as reliable contractors for other services !
Sashed replaced 3 windows and a balcony door in our flat. We are delighted with the result and found the team helpful and professional from start to finish. Highly recommended.
From the start of the process of providing a quick and thorough quotation to completion. Sashed did a superb job of installing 4 new spiral balance sash windows. I am very pleased with the quality of the windows and would not hesitate in recommending Sashed.
We used sashed about 18 months ago to replace all the windows in our Victorian house. They are not cheap, but worth every penny spent. From start to finish, excellent customer service, no problems, superb communication. I do really appreciate their honestly and flexibility. They designed, confirmed drawings, put the windows for production, delivered and fitted them, as others said on here: punctual, quiet, clean, left our house with amazing windows. Called them again now, 18 months later, and the my came 2 days later to fix a slight problem with one of the front casement windows. Thoroughly recommend them.
I was having my Victorian flat refurbished and needed to have all my aged windows replaced and came across Sashed by chance. From their first inspection in 2019 I knew I was going to be in good hands. Sam made no attempt to give me a hard sell, but demonstrated a sound knowledge of the product and my needs. My project started later than I expected, but they happily stored my windows for several months; which a lot of other companies would not have been willing to do. Their customer service is exemplary and they have been a joy to deal with. All the windows are beautifully made, double glazed and with a slight filter, all of which has made a huge difference, as there is quite a lot of traffic noise in my area of London and my lounge faces south. They took just two days to install 9 windows and left absolutely no mess behind. In January they returned to replace a small roof height window after the flat had been painted without any damage to the paintwork. I would give them a gold star and without hesitation would recommend them to anyone.
Sashed replaced all the windows in our mews house resulting in a complete transformation aesthetically and also making a huge noise attenuation improvement that has transformed the indoor environment. Every stage of the process from the initial design planning, colour choice, communication and arranging the fitting has been professionally handled by all the members of the Sashed team that we dealt with. The installation work was carried out quickly, tidily and on time with very careful attention to detail. We have had no complaints or problems at any stage of the job and have no hesitation in whole-heartedly recommending Sashed.
We had our windows replaced by Sashed and are absolutely delighted with the results. The windows look stunning and are of the highest quality in terms of design and security. The whole team were professional, friendly, reliable, and highly skilled. We could not be happier with our windows and I would not hesitate to recommend this outstanding company.
Fantastic customer service from start to finish. All members of the Sashed Team were professional, polite and incredibly hard working to ensure we were 100% satisfied with our new front door. The actual door has surpassed our expectations in both design and quality.
The team had been absolutely amazing from start to finish: clear communication, fast response to questions, a great selections off finishes (absolutely in love with the black furniture on the windows). The actual job was fast, clean and done during this lockdown where the guys were super respectful of us having to work through the job. The result is amazing. Never had works been done this way and would get Sashed in for any job. We highly recommend them and it’s worth the extra cost. We even ended up getting a little paint sample to do retouches when needed.
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 4th December 2020 Sashed LTD 5 star review on 4th December 2020 Sashed LTD 5 star review on 4th December 2020
I couldn’t be happier to recommend Sashed unreservedly. The team of Pat, Sam, Joel, Doug and Roger were outstanding in communication, punctuality, professionalism and COVID compliant. My six high quality stunningly beautiful windows were installed quietly with meticulous workmanship and the work was left clean and tidy at the end of each day. When I changed my mind about the style of window locks, Pat replaced them the next day. This is an impressive company, well worth the cost. It’s reassuring that Sashed is eco conscious using only sustainable timber. I’m delighted with all aspects of the installation and most importantly the impressive finished result.
This really is a must use company. They’re so good I’ve used them twice. From meeting their knowledgeable representative and receiving a quality informative quote with three choices of wood I knew I was in good hands. Most importantly I can’t praise the quality of the doors and windows highly enough. The installation was seamless and excellent. No mess no fuss, headache free. I can feel a draught from 20 yards away and now after having the Sashed team in I no longer have a drafty home and look forward to a saving on my heating bill. I have to stop myself from opening the windows just to see how smoothly they run or stand by the front door to feel how draught free it is. Never said this in a review before but hand on heart you will not regret getting this company in to replace your doors and windows in fact you'll kick yourself if you don't. My only regret is that I don’t have more doors and windows to replace.
Hi Joel and Steven – your lovely boys are just leaving and I wanted to let you know what a great job they’ve done. The windows look great and your boys Karl, Lewis and Sebastian are most definitely the A team ! They were absolutely charming, did a fantastic job, cleaned up immaculately and were the most polite and helpful lads we’ve ever had work in our house. They are an absolute credit to you . As a company you definitely warrant your ‘Which’ recommended company status and I will be recommending you to any friends who need their windows replaced. We will have another couple of windows that will need replacing in the future and I will now only be working with you guys. Well done.
The new fully sealed front door from Sashed is amazing and was installed in a single day. An excellent product and I only wish I knew about them years ago. No more draughty, cold winters. Robert Edmonds.
Sashed is a very efficient & professional organisation that kept us well informed at all stages of the process. The installation team turned up on time and took a lot of care to protect our floors and furniture and communicated well. We had two windows installed a Sash and a kitchen casement window. Both look fantastic. The only tiny bit of feedback is the double glazed glass unit comes with some text printed within the unit. It's not very noticeable but equally it's not necessary or perhaps it could have been orientated to make it less visible. But like I said - the windows looks fantastic and I would fully recommend Sashed.
Really happy with the job that has been done! They look great and everything has been made good along the way. The team were polite and helpful, and communication was good. The neighbours took plenty of business cards :) We are already enjoying the noise reduction and extra warmth!
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 21st September 2020
We had three windows built and installed by Sashed. The quality of the windows is excellent. The installation was carried out professionally and on time, and everything was left clean and tidy. All contact and discussion with Sashed was very good, and very helpful advice was offered. Highly recommended.
Sashed LTD is rated 4.97 based on 118 reviews