Sashed LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sashed LTD

About Sashed LTD: Sash window specialists and providers of bespoke timber windows and doors in the London area.

hello@sashed.com

22a College Parade, Salusbury Road, Queens Park

Tell us how Sashed LTD made you happy

Lucy Goulding
"Really great customer experience from start to finish. Pat and Josh did a fab job of fitting our new windows. We had very high standards and required the finish to be perfect - nothing was too much trouble. We'd recommend Sashed without reservation."
Tasha Sewell
"Absolutely beautiful windows! Glad I shopped around and didn’t just stick to using a company down the road! My walls were really crumbly and the fitters went above and beyond to make sure the end result looked perfect!"
Kathy Kelly
"I love my new Sash Windows and door, they look amazing. The glazing bars are white on the inside to match my windows. Sam and his team were very efficient and they explained everything in detail. Customer service 10 out of 10. I would definitely use them again."
"Replacement of two sash windows in my flat: excellent job, completed as scheduled , very helpful service."
"We are particularly pleased with stable door that was fitted alongside two casement windows. The tradesmen were careful to keep any mess to the minimum. One small crticism only that it is polite to ask premission to play their music."
"The team (Sam, Pat, Steven) at Sashed are an absolute dream to work with. They have just finished installing 7 sashed window and a set of bi-fold doors. Sam totally got our vision with the bi-fold garden doors and delivered what is now the favorite part of our house. Nothing was ever a problem (and we had a lot of problems during our build!) and they had an excellent eye for detail. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks so much guys"
"Sashed were professional, thorough and generous with their time and effort throughout."
"Pat and the team at Sashed did a fabulous job measuring & fitting a large window in our living room. We originally wanted the window replaced to reduce the amount of air leaking. Since the Sashed team have replaced the window, we have noticed a big difference in maintaining the heat. In addition we've noticed the room is so much more soundproof, which has been an added bonus. The team at Sashed were super professional throughout, from the measuring/quoting to the fitting, the team were always thorough, timely and of a high quality."
"I am delighted with my handsome, beautifully made windows. A professional but sympathetic service throughout. Initial consultations were helpful, informative and without pressure. Dates and times were clearly set out and adhered to. Always a friendly, prompt response from Sam, Steven and my skilful, cooperative installation team, Lewis and Gabriel. (A special thank-you to Sam for the generous time and care he gave to resolve a structural problem not of Sashed's making.). A good experience and most happy result."
"Beautiful windows and great customer service throughout Would give 6 stars! * Helpful and responsive customer service. * Prompt visit to take measurements and provide quotation. * No charge for attending to quote, and absolutely no pressure to accept. * Competitive pricing. * Beautiful windows which enhance our property. * 10-year warranty given, including free insurance with IWA."
"We're really happy with the work that Sashed did for our patio doors and kitchen windows. Sam was great all the way through the process, keeping us up to date with what was going on. All the guys that did the installation were great, courteous, friendly and cleaned up really well afterwards. Really glad we used them and would recommend them without hesitation."
"Excellent quality & service. Well priced windows with great advise."
"We contacted Sashed to replace all the sash windows in our flat. We decided to go with Sashed because we were impressed by their professionally, competitive prices and clarity of the offer. The installation was done by Pat within the agreed time. Since the first day Pat has always been on time, he has been really professional and always made an extra effort to tidy up at the end of the day. We are really pleased with the result and the quality of the windows and installation. we will recommend Sashed to anyone!"
"We had 5 windows and an external door fitted. The work was completed to a high standard. The fitters were helpful, worked tidily and kept us informed on progress. Any problems/issues that arose were dealt with promptly, efficiently and without fuss. We are very happy with our new windows."
"Lovely windows and very professional team, from the initial meeting right through to the installation. Very helpful advice along the way."
"The windows are handsome and functional. Five weeks on is too soon to tell on durability, but everything is looking very good so far. The installation team turned up when they said they would, took care to tidy up as they went, and explained and consulted throughout the process. Top marks."
"We are really pleased with our new French doors - they look great! Sashed have been impressive throughout - helpful during the quotation, clear communications following this and very professional during the installation."
"Excellent service and great product. Sam was very responsive from start to finish and Karl the fitter was fantastic."
"We were thoroughly impressed with Sashed LTD who we tasked with custom making and installing wooden bifold doors at our Georgian property. From start to finish the customer service we received on all counts was exemplary. The team worked with us to ensure that we had a product that was bespoke to our needs. The bifold doors are fantastic and we are very happy with our new doors. Installation was very efficient and precise. Sam and the team at Sashed LTD are highly knowledgeable and professional and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to our friends and family."
"A tricky job to replace an attic window perfectly done, with no fuss. A secure and professional service throughout and I'm delighted with the result."
"The whole process of dealing with the Sashed team has been an absolute pleasure. Exceptional customer service, fantastic products and an install team with a keen eye for detail will ensure this relatively new business will be around for years to come I'm sure. Sam the director personally came to survey the property and continued to impress with great communication throughout. His knowledge of period property was extensive and no detail was too much trouble when it came to ensuring our very specific brief was brought to life. Every customer touch point with Sashed has been great and for that reason I have no hesitation on recommending the Sashed team to my family and friends. Matthew"
"Efficient and good service. Highly skilled fitter. Brilliant."
"I had a very good experience with Sashed from start to finish. The customer service before I placed my order was very helpful and they were happy to answer all my questions. The quote itself was very thorough and easy to understand. The windows themselves are very elegant and well made. And the fitting service was superb: punctual, reliable, clean and tidy and efficient. I recommend Sashed without hesitation."
Sashed LTD is rated 4.96 based on 74 reviews