Sashed LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sashed LTD

About Sashed LTD: Bespoke timber windows and doors, we provide a full measure and fit service in London and an online shop for self service supply only.

hello@sashed.com

19 Eastbourne Terrace

How would you rate Sashed LTD?

Verified Buyer
"Absolutely beautiful windows! Glad I shopped around and didn’t just stick to using a company down the road! My walls were really crumbly and the fitters went above and beyond to make sure the end result looked perfect!"
Verified Buyer
"I love my new Sash Windows and door, they look amazing. The glazing bars are white on the inside to match my windows. Sam and his team were very efficient and they explained everything in detail. Customer service 10 out of 10. I would definitely use them again."
Verified Buyer
"We love our new windows from Sashed. The smooth running sash can be lifted with one finger, yet such a tight fit. Our lounge now feels warm, cosy and secure. Fantastic job from start to finish, we highly recommend. Vicky"
"The windows were ordered and installed with the minimum of fuss. Sam collected the keys and went to measure without me needing to be onsite. On install day Karl, the fitter, was very quick and extremely helpful, even going out of his way to help reinstate some blinds and fix a leak under yr kitchen sink! The new windows also look great."
The Shutter Shop Ltd.
Verified Reviewer
"We have always had a great experience working with Sashed and continue to recommend them to our customers as a fantastic company. Great team, brilliant customer service and workmanship!"
Peter Kulpa
Verified Buyer
"Sam and his team at Sashed were fantastic right from the very start. Their quote was transparent and arrived when they said it would with no chasing, and there was clear communication right the way through regarding the specification, lead times, and fitting arrangements. The fitters were polite, highly skilled, and - most importantly - tidy; they left the site absolutely gleaming. The windows themselves were tip top as well, with smooth mechanisms and high-quality paint and ironmongery. For the money spent I could not have asked for better, and even my site foreman (an ex-window fitter for a national chain of DIY box stores) was impressed. As a developer I deal with numerous subcontractors on everything from roofing to electrical/mechanical to carpet-fitting, and over 15 years I have had mixed fortunes with good and bad suppliers. Sashed are definitely going in my good book, I will use them again and again."
Battersea Builders
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service from start to finish. Good product at a good price. Would use again."
Nick Sexton
Verified Buyer
"Totally efficient, professional and friendly experience from start to finish. I contacted Sashed after finding their excellent and informative website. Sam and his team helped me through the process of replacing every single sash window in our house. Their advice was helpful and practical and the quote for this major work was the most competitive I found after approaching a fair number of companies. I felt confident trusting them with the work as not only are they all a most pleasant bunch, they are also backed by several high profile industry schemes. The windows are absolutely beautiful now they have been fitted by the wonderful Karl and his team who were a delight to have working around the house. I can't fault their workmanship, attitude and willingness to make sure everything was finished to to the highest standard. Now that the job is complete the well designed high quality windows make the house look really fantastic and I have no reservations in recommending them as the company to trust for quality sash windows at a truly competitive price."
Stefan Demetriou
Verified Buyer
"Right from our initial enquiry, the Sashed team were beyond professional, polite and easy to work with. Perfect customer experience and service. They kept us updated throughout the process and the actual fitting and installation was remarkably easy. Very friendly and reliable team. The end result is fantastic and has eliminated all of our draught issues. Very happy! Highly recommended!"
Hazel Bryer
Verified Buyer
"Sashed ltd were completely fantastic. Arrival time on each day was incredibly prompt and the guys were very friendly. They worked quickly and efficiently fitting our bathroom and bedroom windows and did a highly professional job. The timber windows themselves are beautifully designed and we’re very happy with them!"
Filippo Conconi
Verified Buyer
"We are very pleased with the work. It was not an easy job and Sashed solved the issue brilliantly and with a very professional approach. The fitters were just fantastic: punctual, tidy and very thorough. It is not common to find people going the extra mile to make things perfect. I would highly recommend them !"
Trevor Tay
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with my decision to use Sashed for my replacement windows. The quality, service and value more than met my expectations."
Raj Jangra
Verified Buyer
"We live in a conservation area with very strict regulations so selecting the most appropriate and professional company was paramount! Sam and his team at Sashed.com delivered a very personal and highly professional service that exceeded expectations on fit, workmanship, communications and pre- to post-care. Thanks and can't recommend them highly enough."
"Excellent sash windows and customer service. Thank you."
Will Hollow & Ed Christian
Verified Buyer
"We are thrilled with our new windows, they make a huge difference to the property, providing better insulation and noise reduction. The whole service has been fantastic and the team are more than willing to help. Sashed come thoroughly recommended."
Alasdair Weddell
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and professional service. We live in a conservation area with some strict regulations but Shashed helped guide us through all the relevant permissions. We had a mix of new and refurbished sashes and we're really happy with the results. The team that came to install were very tidy and did an excellent job making the internal and external decoration work all good. I would definitely recommend."
"Sashed installed double glazed windows in three rooms. The windows are of very high quality and the service was excellent."
"Good quality company."
Verified Buyer
"We ordered windows and doors for the whole house (23 in total) made to meet the very stringent guidelines of our conservation area. The job was complex and required a ruthless attention to detail all of which Sashed handled really well. The order turned on-time on budget and the fitters worked hard to make sure everything was perfect. The end result is a stunning additional to our refurbishment project, the quality of the windows and doors really stands out as you walk past the house. Any issues were dealt with quickly and professionally and I have no qualms about recommending Sam and the team to anyone. Its great to work with a growing businesses who focus on getting everything right and making customer satisfaction a priority."
Hugo Steen
Verified Buyer
"Good, customer service, quality product and service."
Sashed LTD is rated 4.98 based on 44 reviews