Sashed LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sashed LTD

About Sashed LTD: Sash window specialists and providers of bespoke timber windows and doors in the London area.

hello@sashed.com

22a College Parade, Salusbury Road, Queens Park

How would you rate Sashed LTD ?

Lucy Goulding
"Really great customer experience from start to finish. Pat and Josh did a fab job of fitting our new windows. We had very high standards and required the finish to be perfect - nothing was too much trouble. We'd recommend Sashed without reservation."
Tasha Sewell
"Absolutely beautiful windows! Glad I shopped around and didn’t just stick to using a company down the road! My walls were really crumbly and the fitters went above and beyond to make sure the end result looked perfect!"
Kathy Kelly
"I love my new Sash Windows and door, they look amazing. The glazing bars are white on the inside to match my windows. Sam and his team were very efficient and they explained everything in detail. Customer service 10 out of 10. I would definitely use them again."
"We are really pleased with our new French doors - they look great! Sashed have been impressive throughout - helpful during the quotation, clear communications following this and very professional during the installation."
"Excellent service and great product. Sam was very responsive from start to finish and Karl the fitter was fantastic."
"We were thoroughly impressed with Sashed LTD who we tasked with custom making and installing wooden bifold doors at our Georgian property. From start to finish the customer service we received on all counts was exemplary. The team worked with us to ensure that we had a product that was bespoke to our needs. The bifold doors are fantastic and we are very happy with our new doors. Installation was very efficient and precise. Sam and the team at Sashed LTD are highly knowledgeable and professional and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to our friends and family."
"A tricky job to replace an attic window perfectly done, with no fuss. A secure and professional service throughout and I'm delighted with the result."
"The whole process of dealing with the Sashed team has been an absolute pleasure. Exceptional customer service, fantastic products and an install team with a keen eye for detail will ensure this relatively new business will be around for years to come I'm sure. Sam the director personally came to survey the property and continued to impress with great communication throughout. His knowledge of period property was extensive and no detail was too much trouble when it came to ensuring our very specific brief was brought to life. Every customer touch point with Sashed has been great and for that reason I have no hesitation on recommending the Sashed team to my family and friends. Matthew"
"Efficient and good service. Highly skilled fitter. Brilliant."
"I had a very good experience with Sashed from start to finish. The customer service before I placed my order was very helpful and they were happy to answer all my questions. The quote itself was very thorough and easy to understand. The windows themselves are very elegant and well made. And the fitting service was superb: punctual, reliable, clean and tidy and efficient. I recommend Sashed without hesitation."
"I appointed Sashed to replace my sash windows and was not disappointed. Their work really exceeded my expectations as the finish and attention to detail really do have the WOW factor. Photos don't do their work justice. From the first time I contacted them, I was very impressed by their technical knowledge, explained in non jargon language, and awareness of local government regulations. (My flat is in a conservation area.) This was in contrast to other companies I contacted who probably assumed I was just concerned about the price. Their quote was detailed, transparent and reasonable and they broke down what materials they would use, giving me options (e.g. what type of wood, different fittings). Their customer service is also excellent as they respond quickly to enquiries and were punctual and courteous when the work was taking place. Buying / replacing sash windows isn't cheap and even though I received cheaper quotes from some other companies, I did not have the same level of confidence as I had when contacting Sashed. I would like to thank Steven, Sam, Pat and the rest of the team for making this job stress free. I strongly recommend Sashed if you need your sash windows replaced."
"We have had two replacement windows fitted by Sashed LTD in summer 2018, and we've been really happy with every aspect of the service we've received from them. Their customer service and handling has been great; the fitters were professional, polite, took great care in what they did, and left the house looking spotlessly clean afterwards; and the windows look excellent and work very well. We'd be really happy to recommend them to anyone, and would use them again!"
"Sam was incredibly helpful as we were researching and comparing options, with fast useful replies. They fitted around our schedule and although there was an issue with the van on installation day, they put more people on the job the following day to ensure it was completed in time. The installation was good, the finish is good (not perfect, but very very good) and when we spotted two small areas that needed tweaking were more than helpful in arranging to get it done. Overall very happy with the service and quality, especially for the competitive price."
"We installed Sashed windows for our 8 windows. Pat and Josh were appointed for the job. We are very much happy by their service and they were very professional in their work. They did not mind to go an extra mile to make the customer happy and were very clean through out the project. I would highly recommend the company for any such works. Sam was very friendly through out the process. Wish you guys all the best. 5 stars from our side. Thank You."
"Sashed were absolutely excellent, right from providing the most professional and detailed quote I've ever had for work, through to delivery and installation. The communication was at all times excellent, and Carl and Paul who did the actual installation were a pleasure to deal with. They came up with creative solutions to one or two problems, and did a superb job. I am delighted with the result and cannot recommemd Sashed Ltd warmly enough."
"Fantastic service and attention to detail from Sam for survey. Explained everything as the survey was being taken and was super quick with survey and quote. Installation by Karl and Paul was fantastic. Very considerate workers and tried to keep the mess to a minimum. The job was bigger than expected with crumbling brickwork, but they finished in the time we had scheduled in. They even came back for a couple of hours the next week to finish off after things had enough time to do."
"Professional, efficient, kind people and amazing quality windows!"
"I love my new french doors - the service was professional and friendly from start to finish."
"I was very impressed by the responsiveness and helpfulness of Sam - he came out to do a survey quickly after my initial enquiry, responded promptly to my questions and happily investigated and took on the challenge of producing a window they had never made before. This was followed up by a visit on site during installation to ensure everything was on track and going o.k., which I was very impressed with and was unexpected. The products themselves I'm really impressed with - the quality and finish is excellent and for a price I considered to be very reasonable. The fitters were very friendly and professional and did a great job, especially considering the tricky conditions. They also worked very tidily and cleaned up when they were finished which I appreciated. Overall, I was very impressed and would highly recommend Sashed."
"The windows were ordered and installed with the minimum of fuss. Sam collected the keys and went to measure without me needing to be onsite. On install day Karl, the fitter, was very quick and extremely helpful, even going out of his way to help reinstate some blinds and fix a leak under yr kitchen sink! The new windows also look great."
"We have always had a great experience working with Sashed and continue to recommend them to our customers as a fantastic company. Great team, brilliant customer service and workmanship!"
Sashed LTD is rated 4.97 based on 61 reviews