Sashed LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sashed LTD
Read Sashed LTD Reviews

About Sashed LTD:

Sash window specialists and providers of bespoke timber windows and doors in the London area.

hello@sashed.com

Tasha Sewell
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 6th October 2017
Kathy Kelly
More Photos & Videos
Sashed is a very efficient & professional organisation that kept us well informed at all stages of the process. The installation team turned up on time and took a lot of care to protect our floors and furniture and communicated well.

We had two windows installed a Sash and a kitchen casement window. Both look fantastic.

The only tiny bit of feedback is the double glazed glass unit comes with some text printed within the unit. It's not very noticeable but equally it's not necessary or perhaps it could have been orientated to make it less visible.

But like I said - the windows looks fantastic and I would fully recommend Sashed.
Really happy with the job that has been done! They look great and everything has been made good along the way. The team were polite and helpful, and communication was good. The neighbours took plenty of business cards :) We are already enjoying the noise reduction and extra warmth!
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 21st September 2020
We had three windows built and installed by Sashed. The quality of the windows is excellent. The installation was carried out professionally and on time, and everything was left clean and tidy. All contact and discussion with Sashed was very good, and very helpful advice was offered.

Highly recommended.
When I initially made contact with Sam from Sashed, and subsequently ordered four new windows, it was on the proviso that one could be ready within a very tight timeframe to facilitate a new kitchen installation. This deadline was met. From the quality of the product, the efficient installation, (including a thorough tidy up afterwards), and the professional service given by all individuals I came into contact with, I felt confident I had made the right decision by using Sashed Windows. The remaining installation is now complete. Both of my bedroom windows have had acoustic glazing and I have been absolutely delighted with the reduction in noise. Recently I have been having difficulty operating all manner of locks, even door handles. Sam visited, arranged for me to try alternative locking mechanisms and within a week, all my security window locks had been changed so that I was able to operate them easily, whilst still retaining the same level of security. I have no hesitation recommending Sashed.
Great team, high quality product, excellent advice. Provided a solution that other providers did not, at a competitive price. Fixed a problem that was not of their making, without a quibble.
Great window. Lovely people. Helpful and to the point.
Sam from Sashed is brilliant. From our first enquiry he’s given us great guidance, been highly professional and ensured we knew our options before committing. Sashed were also very flexible when we had to delay the installation due to a hold up with our builders. We are incredibly happy with the service from Sam and the Sashed team!
Fantastic friendly and professional service from the first point of enquiry. We were so impressed and happy with the windows and would highly recommend the Sashed team.
Such great service from start to finish. Had a new wooden door with side and top panels created in Farrow & Ball colour. Brilliant design advice, seamless installation and the end product is stunning. Could not recommend enough.
We're very happy with our Sashed windows, They weren't the cheapest quote we received but we feel we got excellent value for money. The windows are a great product and the service was excellent at every stage of the process
Professional service from start to finish. I previously had a door that wasn’t secure, poor quality and I can’t express how happy I am with this new one. I feel safer. They did a fantastic job fitting it. The colour looks great. So can’t recommend enough.
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Sashed were very helpful and professional from my first enquiry (when they gave me good advice about the different wood on offer) to the final billing (they confirmed I was happy with the work before raising the final invoice). The installation team were friendly, efficient and left no mess. There were a couple of issues along the way but I was very impressed by how swiftly Sashed responded and resolved the issues. The end result is perfect, made to a high standard and installed with care. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to others.
The company gave an excellent service from the start, informative, helpful, understanding and no hard sell. The workmanship was of a high standard and the end result is beautiful. Clean & tidy workers, thank you
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 20th February 2020
We are so happy with the windows, the team did such a good job and were so lovely!
Thanks for an excellent job
Absolutely delighted with the top quality windows,the envy of our neighbours.
The team were extremely helpful and pleasant.The site was left spotless.
Would definitely recommend you.
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 14th February 2020
Excellent service from start to finish. Very satisfied.
Our new windows have transformed our rooms! The whole process was smooth and professional, from quote to sale through to installation. I highly recommend Sashed.
We're really happy with the new door and surprised what a difference it has made to the whole house - hadn't realised quite how drafty the old one was!
Thanks again to all the team for an excellent service - it is much appreciated and a pleasure to deal with a well organised and attentive company.
Sashed has changed my life! My quality of sleep had been going down for months, due to many external noises on my formerly super quiet street: constant motorway hum in the background, drunken revellers at 2am, bin men at 5am, etc - Sashed eliminated them all. The decibel count in the bedroom was at 60db with the windows open, and down to 40db with the old windows closed. My bedroom is now at 25dB after installing 2 Sashed windows. This is undistinguishable from total silence ... amazing! I keep recommending this solution to friends, and I'm very happy to publicly endorse Sashed. Thank you for giving me my sleep back :-)
Have just had some French doors replaced and new bi-fold doors replacing kitchen sliding doors. Pat was very helpful setting out the options, choices of timber and architrave styles to be consistent with existing Victorian windows etc. Measuring up and quotations were dealt with promptly after the initial visit. The pricing seemed good for the product and service.
It was great to have the old doors removed and new ones installed in three days. I expected this to take longer. The installation guys were efficient and considerate.
Excellent quality doors which look really smart and keep the cold out. I wish I had done this sooner!
Sashed LTD is rated 4.97 based on 100 reviews