Sashed LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sashed LTD
Read Sashed LTD Reviews

About Sashed LTD:

Sash window specialists and providers of bespoke timber windows and doors in the London area.

hello@sashed.com

Sashed LTD 5 star review on 17th April 2018
Tasha Sewell
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 9th October 2017
Kathy Kelly
The new fully sealed front door from Sashed is amazing and was installed in a single day. An excellent product and I only wish I knew about them years ago. No more draughty, cold winters. Robert Edmonds.
Great team, high quality product, excellent advice. Provided a solution that other providers did not, at a competitive price. Fixed a problem that was not of their making, without a quibble.
Great window. Lovely people. Helpful and to the point.
We contacted Sashed to replace all the sash windows in our flat. We decided to go with Sashed because we were impressed by their professionally, competitive prices and clarity of the offer.

The installation was done by Pat within the agreed time. Since the first day Pat has always been on time, he has been really professional and always made an extra effort to tidy up at the end of the day.

We are really pleased with the result and the quality of the windows and installation. we will recommend Sashed to anyone!
The whole process of dealing with the Sashed team has been an absolute pleasure. Exceptional customer service, fantastic products and an install team with a keen eye for detail will ensure this relatively new business will be around for years to come I'm sure.

Sam the director personally came to survey the property and continued to impress with great communication throughout.

His knowledge of period property was extensive and no detail was too much trouble when it came to ensuring our very specific brief was brought to life.

Every customer touch point with Sashed has been great and for that reason I have no hesitation on recommending the Sashed team to my family and friends.

Matthew
I had a very good experience with Sashed from start to finish. The customer service before I placed my order was very helpful and they were happy to answer all my questions. The quote itself was very thorough and easy to understand. The windows themselves are very elegant and well made. And the fitting service was superb: punctual, reliable, clean and tidy and efficient. I recommend Sashed without hesitation.
Sashed LTD is rated 4.97 based on 103 reviews