Sashed LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sashed LTD
Read Sashed LTD Reviews

About Sashed LTD:

Sash window specialists and providers of bespoke timber windows and doors in the London area.

hello@sashed.com

Sashed LTD 5 star review on 17th April 2018
Tasha Sewell
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 9th October 2017
Kathy Kelly
I couldn’t be happier to recommend Sashed unreservedly. The team of Pat, Sam, Joel, Doug and Roger were outstanding in communication, punctuality, professionalism and COVID compliant. My six high quality stunningly beautiful windows were installed quietly with meticulous workmanship and the work was left clean and tidy at the end of each day. When I changed my mind about the style of window locks, Pat replaced them the next day. This is an impressive company, well worth the cost. It’s reassuring that Sashed is eco conscious using only sustainable timber. I’m delighted with all aspects of the installation and most importantly the impressive finished result.
This really is a must use company. They’re so good I’ve used them twice.
From meeting their knowledgeable representative and receiving a quality informative quote with three choices of wood I knew I was in good hands. Most importantly I can’t praise the quality of the doors and windows highly enough. The installation was seamless and excellent. No mess no fuss, headache free. I can feel a draught from 20 yards away and now after having the Sashed team in I no longer have a drafty home and look forward to a saving on my heating bill. I have to stop myself from opening the windows just to see how smoothly they run or stand by the front door to feel how draught free it is. Never said this in a review before but hand on heart you will not regret getting this company in to replace your doors and windows in fact you'll kick yourself if you don't. My only regret is that I don’t have more doors and windows to replace.
Hi Joel and Steven – your lovely boys are just leaving and I wanted to let you know what a great job they’ve done. The windows look great and your boys Karl, Lewis and Sebastian are most definitely the A team ! They were absolutely charming, did a fantastic job, cleaned up immaculately and were the most polite and helpful lads we’ve ever had work in our house. They are an absolute credit to you . As a company you definitely warrant your ‘Which’ recommended company status and I will be recommending you to any friends who need their windows replaced. We will have another couple of windows that will need replacing in the future and I will now only be working with you guys. Well done.
The new fully sealed front door from Sashed is amazing and was installed in a single day. An excellent product and I only wish I knew about them years ago. No more draughty, cold winters. Robert Edmonds.
Sashed is a very efficient & professional organisation that kept us well informed at all stages of the process. The installation team turned up on time and took a lot of care to protect our floors and furniture and communicated well.

We had two windows installed a Sash and a kitchen casement window. Both look fantastic.

The only tiny bit of feedback is the double glazed glass unit comes with some text printed within the unit. It's not very noticeable but equally it's not necessary or perhaps it could have been orientated to make it less visible.

But like I said - the windows looks fantastic and I would fully recommend Sashed.
Really happy with the job that has been done! They look great and everything has been made good along the way. The team were polite and helpful, and communication was good. The neighbours took plenty of business cards :) We are already enjoying the noise reduction and extra warmth!
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 21st September 2020
We had three windows built and installed by Sashed. The quality of the windows is excellent. The installation was carried out professionally and on time, and everything was left clean and tidy. All contact and discussion with Sashed was very good, and very helpful advice was offered.

Highly recommended.
When I initially made contact with Sam from Sashed, and subsequently ordered four new windows, it was on the proviso that one could be ready within a very tight timeframe to facilitate a new kitchen installation. This deadline was met. From the quality of the product, the efficient installation, (including a thorough tidy up afterwards), and the professional service given by all individuals I came into contact with, I felt confident I had made the right decision by using Sashed Windows. The remaining installation is now complete. Both of my bedroom windows have had acoustic glazing and I have been absolutely delighted with the reduction in noise. Recently I have been having difficulty operating all manner of locks, even door handles. Sam visited, arranged for me to try alternative locking mechanisms and within a week, all my security window locks had been changed so that I was able to operate them easily, whilst still retaining the same level of security. I have no hesitation recommending Sashed.
Great team, high quality product, excellent advice. Provided a solution that other providers did not, at a competitive price. Fixed a problem that was not of their making, without a quibble.
Great window. Lovely people. Helpful and to the point.
Sam from Sashed is brilliant. From our first enquiry he’s given us great guidance, been highly professional and ensured we knew our options before committing. Sashed were also very flexible when we had to delay the installation due to a hold up with our builders. We are incredibly happy with the service from Sam and the Sashed team!
Fantastic friendly and professional service from the first point of enquiry. We were so impressed and happy with the windows and would highly recommend the Sashed team.
Such great service from start to finish. Had a new wooden door with side and top panels created in Farrow & Ball colour. Brilliant design advice, seamless installation and the end product is stunning. Could not recommend enough.
We're very happy with our Sashed windows, They weren't the cheapest quote we received but we feel we got excellent value for money. The windows are a great product and the service was excellent at every stage of the process
Professional service from start to finish. I previously had a door that wasn’t secure, poor quality and I can’t express how happy I am with this new one. I feel safer. They did a fantastic job fitting it. The colour looks great. So can’t recommend enough.
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Sashed were very helpful and professional from my first enquiry (when they gave me good advice about the different wood on offer) to the final billing (they confirmed I was happy with the work before raising the final invoice). The installation team were friendly, efficient and left no mess. There were a couple of issues along the way but I was very impressed by how swiftly Sashed responded and resolved the issues. The end result is perfect, made to a high standard and installed with care. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to others.
The company gave an excellent service from the start, informative, helpful, understanding and no hard sell. The workmanship was of a high standard and the end result is beautiful. Clean & tidy workers, thank you
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 20th February 2020
We are so happy with the windows, the team did such a good job and were so lovely!
Thanks for an excellent job
Absolutely delighted with the top quality windows,the envy of our neighbours.
The team were extremely helpful and pleasant.The site was left spotless.
Would definitely recommend you.
Sashed LTD 5 star review on 14th February 2020
Excellent service from start to finish. Very satisfied.
Sashed LTD is rated 4.97 based on 104 reviews