SAFE CIC Reviews

of reviewers recommend SAFE CIC
Read SAFE CIC Reviews

About SAFE CIC:

SAFEcic is a not for profit organisation dedicated to safeguarding both in the UK and internationally. We are safeguarding experts providing face to face and online training, on-site safeguarding audits, DBS checks and management strategy and guidance. We currently provide services to over 120,000 people across thousands of organisations in over 30 countries.

barry.holland@safecic.co.uk

School House, Walsham Road, Finningham

Tell us how SAFE CIC made you happy
A very efficient service
As someone who has been involved in setting up two small charities I found the services of SAFE CIC invaluable. Through them I have been able to get DBS checks on myself, the staff and trustees. They have provided face to face safeguarding training and on line training as well as up to date templates for the policies needed which have been easy to follow. The staff are always helpful and friendly. Being a member means I can access the latest information on legislation and current thinking. Having access through SAFE CIC to all training needs, support and advice and tool kits needed means we are able to keep the children, young people and adults we work with safeguarded at the highest level.
I have found SAFEcic a valuable resource in helping to ensure that our safeguarding policies and procedures are current. Whenever I have contacted them about a specific issue, I have always had a prompt and helpful response.
Alway very prompt replies. Staff always very helpful.
Informative, helpful and efficient. We are a small charity and have been very pleased with the service we have received from SAFE cic.
I have been working with SAFE CIC for many years and have found their training second to none, their annual conference a must and their support organisations exceptional.
Excellent service and training
Very helpful and knowledgable. Quick response. Training excellent
Membership is great value fro money with a range of helpful resources online as well as great customer service
The 2019 SAFE Conference provided really good speakers and information, I attended with one of our volunteers, it was a great learning experience a very well put together day, and a chance to meet with other charities.
This conference was extremely informative. Speakers very informed, appropriate content for the varied backgrounds present and current to the needs of the public addressing todays issues. Very worthwhile day
I thought all the talks were very interesting. There was not enough time to chat with other attendees. I am a Parish Safeguarding Officer and wished to talk to others in the same role. By accident I came across 2 of them but I believe there was another one in the room somewhere!
A brilliant conference with so many interesting speakers.
Learnt a lot and have taken so much away - Thank you.
A very interesting and worthwhile conference. Key note speakers were exceptional and very relevant. Venue and refreshments were high quality. A very well organised event.
Once again, very good, thought provoking conference.
The SAFEcic conferences are excellent with a wide range of high profile and topical subjects covered by expert speakers.Networking with such a diverse group of delegates is also invaluable.
Very useful event in information and networking terms. If still active in the area in the future, I would certainly attend again.
Very well organised and informative
SAFE CIC is rated 4.69 based on 99 reviews