SAFE CIC Reviews

of reviewers recommend SAFE CIC
Read SAFE CIC Reviews

About SAFE CIC:

SAFEcic is a not for profit organisation dedicated to safeguarding both in the UK and internationally. We are safeguarding experts providing face to face and online training, on-site safeguarding audits, DBS checks and management strategy and guidance. We currently provide services to over 120,000 people across thousands of organisations in over 30 countries.

barry.holland@safecic.co.uk

School House, Walsham Road, Finningham

Tell us how SAFE CIC made you happy
Very good training with useful content and well paced delivery.
it was really beneficial made me see things in a different way and it made me understand what to look for and what to do when noticing signs
Great sample documents, quick to respond and helpful with queries especially checking policy documents amendments to suit our organisation.
Very well presented and factual training session that highlights the potential challenges an operator could face along with the responsibilities senior managers have in regards to safeguarding
Love the personal discussions
this was a very good day
Adrian was extremely professional and informative, I thoroughly enjoyed the training.
Great work approach from useful and varied perspectives. Very well educated and trained instructor updated about the latest safeguarding issues
The course was very informational
informative web site, excellent training
Useful 24hr we site
Very good after sales service
the process to gain DBS for my staff was made very easy, there was someone on the end of the phone to help if needed, they were knowledgeable and polite.
Very good would recommend them. However I do find the website difficult to find anything and the information I need so end up phoning them.
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are currently in the process of redesigning the website to provide greater clarity and ease of use.
very helpful and efficent
Very helpful service - expertise made easy to use.
We have been working with SAFE CIC for several years and have always found their service to meet our needs.
A very efficient service
As someone who has been involved in setting up two small charities I found the services of SAFE CIC invaluable. Through them I have been able to get DBS checks on myself, the staff and trustees. They have provided face to face safeguarding training and on line training as well as up to date templates for the policies needed which have been easy to follow. The staff are always helpful and friendly. Being a member means I can access the latest information on legislation and current thinking. Having access through SAFE CIC to all training needs, support and advice and tool kits needed means we are able to keep the children, young people and adults we work with safeguarded at the highest level.
SAFE CIC is rated 4.72 based on 117 reviews