SAFE CIC Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SAFE CIC

About SAFE CIC: SAFEcic is a not for profit organisation dedicated to safeguarding both in the UK and internationally. We are safeguarding experts providing face to face and online training, on-site safeguarding audits, DBS checks and management strategy and guidance. We currently provide services to over 120,000 people across thousands of organisations in over 30 countries.

barry.holland@safecic.co.uk

Unit 10, Progress Way
Mid Suffolk Business Park
Eye
Suffolk

Tell us how SAFE CIC made you happy

"The 2019 SAFE Conference provided really good speakers and information, I attended with one of our volunteers, it was a great learning experience a very well put together day, and a chance to meet with other charities."
"This conference was extremely informative. Speakers very informed, appropriate content for the varied backgrounds present and current to the needs of the public addressing todays issues. Very worthwhile day"
"I thought all the talks were very interesting. There was not enough time to chat with other attendees. I am a Parish Safeguarding Officer and wished to talk to others in the same role. By accident I came across 2 of them but I believe there was another one in the room somewhere!"
"A brilliant conference with so many interesting speakers. Learnt a lot and have taken so much away - Thank you."
"A very interesting and worthwhile conference. Key note speakers were exceptional and very relevant. Venue and refreshments were high quality. A very well organised event."
"Once again, very good, thought provoking conference."
"The SAFEcic conferences are excellent with a wide range of high profile and topical subjects covered by expert speakers.Networking with such a diverse group of delegates is also invaluable."
"Very useful event in information and networking terms. If still active in the area in the future, I would certainly attend again."
"Very well organised and informative"
SAFE CIC is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews