S P Jennings Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend S P Jennings Ltd

About S P Jennings Ltd: SJ Software specialise in Sage Accounting Software, Sage 50, Sage Line 50, Sage Accounting Software, Sage Payroll, Sage ACT, Payroll courses & Sage Training.

james@sjsoftware.co.uk

Tell us how S P Jennings Ltd made you happy

"Use of website to purchase was straightforward, however, support afterwards was poor. I was emailed a link to download the software which didnt work. I emailed the company to report this but heard nothing back. The email also said I would receive my activation code and software serial number but I didnt - again I emailed the company and heard nothing. I worked out why the download link didnt work - it contained only the page of the website but not the website url - I fixed this and was able to download the software but couldnt use it until I received the serial number and activation code in the post some days later."
Apologies for this. We have now fixed the issue on our website with regards to the download URL. I am sorry that your emails were not dealt with promptly, for some reason they had gone into our spam folder
"We paid extra for next day delivery and it didn't arrive. We tracked our order and it was not coming. We phoned and they'd not even packed it even then. It arrived next day."
Sorry to hear you received your order late. I have refunded your carriage charge.
"I have received sage instant accounts quickly but as yet it wont install from either the CD or the download link. A bit disappointing, as I have all the correct system requirements. I have emailed Sp Jennings but as yet haven't had a reply. I hope they get in contact soon and sort it out."
Sorry to hear about the issue you were having with installation. I believe this has now been resolved and your software is up and running. Please contact us if you require any further assistance.
"I bought the ACT product and upgraded. I then had issues and was told to contact ACT for assistance. I understand from the ACT team that initial assistance should have come from you. The ACT team were helpful initially but further problems in the interaction between ACT and Microsoft Word, mean that I need Silver Cover support. I further understand from ACT that such support should have been offered by SJ, but there was no mention of the availability of support. ACT support said they would contact SJ and arrange for someone from SJ to contact me. That was 48 hours ago and I have a pressing problem. With no further word, I am not impressed with how this transaction has been handled. Norman Crawford"
"I have never worked so hard to get my software downloaded and able to use? I chased for the activation key and they finally sent it but when I went to upload the end of year information to the inland revenue it was only a trial key not an activation key, I am now late for the year end and will be fined, Thank you so much!!!!"
S P Jennings Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 136 reviews