S P Jennings Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend S P Jennings Ltd
Read S P Jennings Ltd Reviews

About S P Jennings Ltd:

SJ Software specialise in Sage Accounting Software, Sage 50, Sage Line 50, Sage Accounting Software, Sage Payroll, Sage ACT, Payroll courses & Sage Training.

james@sjsoftware.co.uk

Ivegate House, 28 Church Street, Colne

Tell us how S P Jennings Ltd made you happy
Excellent service and knowledge of product
The team @ SJ Software are absolutely fantastic, everyone is helpful, professional and friendly. They know Sage inside out, frontwards and backwards!! I cannot recommend them more highly ...We could not have managed Sage without them !
Dealt with Katie, regarding data corruption issues. Her responsiveness to queries, attention to detail, politeness and subject knowledge was second to none. If you deal with Katie, you're in safe hands!
Really helpful and friendly staff
I've been a customer of S P Jennings for a number of years. They are an extremely professional company who provide a very reliable service
We purchased Sage from S P Jennings Ltd about 6 months ago. We found them to be very helpful when moving from one program to another. After sales care has been excellent.
Very helpful and efficient when we call up with a problem.
Brilliant company, people the friendliest and helpful. I’m so not tech savvy and they are really patient with me. Always quick to help. Would highly recommend!
I’ve dealt with SJ Software for many years and always found you to be very professional and helpful. I would recommend your company to anyone and I done several times over the years.
Very good service,if you have any problems they sort it out quickly
Straightforward purchase and assisted when required.
We have purchased software and support several times. The support is prompt and efficient and everything is very good value
Very helpful installing this version on my old computer as Sage website was hopeless
I upgraded my 'Steam' (DOS) version of Sage Financial Controller to 50Cloud and using this company. They converted my data and guided me through the process of setting the system up, and even modified templates to suit my needs. As an Engineer with more knowledge of Cross-Country Boxing than Accounting software, I have found their support invaluable and top class, normally getting a call back within minutes if there isn't anyone instantly available. Five stars seem somehow inadequate, fifteen out of ten, :)
Good service, helped with VAT format
Just always at the end of a phone whenever needed. Excellent, friendly, professional service.
Excellent service on every occasion.
Its been amazing partnering with you Looking forward to many more.
Nothing is ever too much for sean and his team - no matter what the problem they are always on hand to help and support. When i dont have a report they make me one. When i am stuck and in a muddle they get me out of it. Thanks to all x
Both Sales & Technical Support have been very helpful