S P Jennings Ltd Reviews

4.7
Based on 182 reviews
Read S P Jennings Ltd Reviews

About S P Jennings Ltd:

SJ Software specialise in Sage Accounting Software, Sage 50, Sage Line 50, Sage Accounting Software, Sage Payroll, Sage ACT, Payroll courses & Sage Training.

james@sjsoftware.co.uk

Ivegate House, 28 Church Street, Colne

Tell us how S P Jennings Ltd made you happy
We have always been happy with the service provided and would recommend anyone.
Cannot fault the Support Team, they have been absolutely brilliant with any issue/problem I have had with Sage. They spend as much time as needed to get the problem rectified, and always get it resolved. And if I can't get to speak to someone straight away, they always call me back. Thanks Guys.
We have used this company for many years ... and they always excel in what they do. Staff are extremely helpful, and always have the answer to the problem.
Upgraded our Sage Accounts package earlier this year. Had a few teething issues getting things up and running smoothly but the technical support was excellent. Sometimes I had to phone and they connected to my PC to see what was going on. Other times we managed OK with emails back and forth. Nothing seems too much trouble when you phone them. Very satisfied so far.
We have been using SJ Software service for quite a few years. Staff in SJ software are very knowledgable and helpful. Would highly recommend their service to any business.
Very helpful and prompt service.
Great Service Provided
All the team at SP Jennings are helpful and knowledgeable. I don't think I've had a problem unsolved in all the 10 years I've been dealing with them, their technical team are clear and precise with their instructions but I must admit it is much easier to let them dial in and do their magic online. Sean is great with his advice on Sage accounting packages that would be suitable for my varying needs, for varying customers - I would not dream of going anywhere else.
Great company, fantastic support, Nothing ever seems too much trouble for them, always helpful.
Very obliging and helpful customer servicer
Very pleased with the service
Excellent help and service
Excellent service - quick response when assistance needed to install latest sage software, always there for support in any circumstance.
A Lovely company to work with.
On the few occasions I have required assistance it has been instant and always resolved the issue.
The Sage software they sell is good, but pricey now that we get charged a monthly fee which has increased over time. We're thinking of swapping to Xero as it's debatable how cost effective it now is.
I've been using SP Jennings for a number of years now, and they haven't let me down. I'm very happy with their service and products.
Always helpful if I ring with a technical query and have a friendly staff in all departments.
Great company, easy to contact, efficient, and after sales support is excellent
I can totally recommend this company, only a phone call away to log an issue then we receive a call and all queries are done remotely, very professional, quick and easy.
S P Jennings Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 182 reviews