S P Jennings Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend S P Jennings Ltd

About S P Jennings Ltd: SJ Software specialise in Sage Accounting Software, Sage 50, Sage Line 50, Sage Accounting Software, Sage Payroll, Sage ACT, Payroll courses & Sage Training.

james@sjsoftware.co.uk

How would you rate S P Jennings Ltd ?

"Sean and James have always been happy to help out no matter what difficulties we throw at them. We have relied on their support through a difficult transition."
"WE WOULD HAVE UPGRADED OUR SYSTEM MUCH SOONER HAD WE KNOWN HOW SIMPLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD SJ HAVE MADE IT"
"S P Jennings provide us with Sage support and they haven't failed to help so far. They always return calls in a timely fashion and assist with no fuss. Would highly recommend to anyone new to sage. A value for money service."
"Service second to none, proved to be a great help dealing with Sage."
"Very, very knowledgeable and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. A million miles better than Sage's own support and the costs are very reasonable too. I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"What a pleasure, a company thats quick efficient and with a very friendly lady on the end of the phone, ideal, all that plus great prices."
"Product as expected. Received item quickly and good price."
"excellent from start to finish - would recommend"
"Ordered some sage software at 2pm and it was delivered by 11am the next day, super service"
"Use of website to purchase was straightforward, however, support afterwards was poor. I was emailed a link to download the software which didnt work. I emailed the company to report this but heard nothing back. The email also said I would receive my activation code and software serial number but I didnt - again I emailed the company and heard nothing. I worked out why the download link didnt work - it contained only the page of the website but not the website url - I fixed this and was able to download the software but couldnt use it until I received the serial number and activation code in the post some days later."
Apologies for this. We have now fixed the issue on our website with regards to the download URL. I am sorry that your emails were not dealt with promptly, for some reason they had gone into our spam folder
"Very efficient service. The Sage Accounts software on DVD arrived swiftly by mail, and was installed with no problems. The company was the cheapest we found online for Sage. The only problem we had - and nothing to do with S J Software - was trying to contact Sage Help (to set up an account) just after 8 am only to find that our premier accounts software company helpline does not open till 9 am and does not work weekends! Can you believe it?"
"Very reliable and fast service"
"Prompt and helpful service. Also helpful advice via the telephone."
"first class service, nothing too much trouble. bob"
"Our second purchase for Sage. Always cheaper, very quick delivery of CD to back up the download. Will be using again"
"Always helpful, always simple to buy and always competitively priced. Thank you as ever"
"Excellent customer service, I had a slight problem with the card payment, our fault not theirs, and everything was handled immediately and efficiently. The goods were delivered very quickly."
"I had a few glitches initially, however, on contacting SPJ they gave me excellent support and help. The software is perfect and I would have no hesitation in buying their products again."
"all good,"
"Excellent service, problem on install was sorted very promptly with a remote session - I have no hesitation in recommending them"
S P Jennings Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 135 reviews