S P Jennings Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend S P Jennings Ltd

About S P Jennings Ltd: SJ Software specialise in Sage Accounting Software, Sage 50, Sage Line 50, Sage Accounting Software, Sage Payroll, Sage ACT, Payroll courses & Sage Training.

james@sjsoftware.co.uk

How would you rate S P Jennings Ltd ?

"Prompt and helpful service. Also helpful advice via the telephone."
"all good,"
"Good service Good and clear advice on software, Goods delivery on time. Excellence delivery on time. excellence"
"Despatched and arrived quickly and I was kept up to date with the progress of the order"
"I bought Sage stationery as it was at a very competitive price and delivery was quick"
"Overall the delivery time and ease of ordering was very good. As this was my first time ordering from S J Software I was unaware that I had to contact Sage to register my product, as when I installed it onto my new computer it did not have any of my company information, this was because it was still registered to S J Software, maybe a little note with the software to make customers aware would be helpful."
"smooth transaction and fast delivery - 2nd time I have used you thank you"
"Excellent Service, Thanks."
"Sean is always very helpful and your prices always beat others, thank you! Slight problem with a delay in the delivery of the software, as it was sent to our old address."
"Same product and service as Sage but at a cheaper price. Friendly, helpful staff."
"Happy with your price , Delivery & service todate !!! Regards, John Bourke Director L & C Garage Equipment Services Ltd (Stockport)"
"have dealt with this company for many years and always found them extremely helpful."
S P Jennings Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 135 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!