S P Jennings Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend S P Jennings Ltd

About S P Jennings Ltd: SJ Software specialise in Sage Accounting Software, Sage 50, Sage Line 50, Sage Accounting Software, Sage Payroll, Sage ACT, Payroll courses & Sage Training.

james@sjsoftware.co.uk

How would you rate S P Jennings Ltd ?

Marianne Tregoning
Verified Buyer
"Prompt and helpful service. Also helpful advice via the telephone."
Dickon Dearman
"all good,"
Verified Buyer
"Good service Good and clear advice on software, Goods delivery on time. Excellence delivery on time. excellence"
Verified Buyer
"Despatched and arrived quickly and I was kept up to date with the progress of the order"
Verified Buyer
"I bought Sage stationery as it was at a very competitive price and delivery was quick"
Verified Buyer
"Overall the delivery time and ease of ordering was very good. As this was my first time ordering from S J Software I was unaware that I had to contact Sage to register my product, as when I installed it onto my new computer it did not have any of my company information, this was because it was still registered to S J Software, maybe a little note with the software to make customers aware would be helpful."
Verified Buyer
"smooth transaction and fast delivery - 2nd time I have used you thank you"
Balloon Text Char;
"Excellent Service, Thanks."
Georgina Grace
Verified Buyer
"Sean is always very helpful and your prices always beat others, thank you! Slight problem with a delay in the delivery of the software, as it was sent to our old address."
Sharon Quayle
Verified Buyer
"Same product and service as Sage but at a cheaper price. Friendly, helpful staff."
Verified Buyer
"Happy with your price , Delivery & service todate !!! Regards, John Bourke Director L & C Garage Equipment Services Ltd (Stockport)"
Toni Mcmullen
Verified Buyer
"have dealt with this company for many years and always found them extremely helpful."
S P Jennings Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 135 reviews