Rooflights & Roof Lanterns Reviews

5 Rating 662 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Rooflights & Roof Lanterns
Read Rooflights & Roof Lanterns Reviews
Installing custom roof lights was a decision I’m glad I made - these are practical, a good investment and electrical - very helpful for keeping in good condition.
My flat roof skylight has raised the value of my property and made it easier for the room to be used. Plus, it’s easy to clean, which is always a bonus!
A skylight window helped my elderly parents to bring more light into their home and also guaranteed convenience - after all, it’s electric!
A flat roof window was something I have considered for a long time but never got. I’m glad I did - this was a great, practical investment.
I experimented with roof lights before but felt let down by other providers. You guys were winners - an amazing product that met my needs!
My lantern roof light is something I rely on to brighten up my room. They’re a great and I don’t know why more people don’t have one!
These roof lanterns were great and so easy to install. They came made to measure and easily slid into place. I highly recommend it!
I was unsure about committing to a skylight but I’m glad I did it. This was a great manual glass opening roof light design that was easy to operate.
I love my roof lantern. It is built to be effective and is one of the easiest things to use.
My builder suggested that I get some flat roof windows and he was right to do so. These are easy to work with and don’t require much maintenance!
When it comes to my rooflight, I try to use the best options. These are practical and electric operated - I can open them and clean them easily.
Our flat roof lights are easy enough to work with and don’t require a lot of thought - they were installed so easily!
I’ve found that good flat glass rooflights are easy enough to get hold of. You just have to look for the most flexible options like these!
Some good skylights flat roofs might be ones like mine. They are electric, easy to clean.
I find that effective rooflights are those options that are built to be practical. These can be opened electrically, for example - very helpful.
When it comes to getting good roof windows, I say you want something like this. It is mechanical and easy to use so it does well.
My flat roof glass is double-glazed, energy-efficient and built to be effective. Now that energy is getting expensive, I’m glad of them!
A skylight window needs to be made with the best resources, and mine are definitely constructed well. I’d love to see people use them more!
A flat roof window is a great way to add light - my room now feels bright and much more open - I love spending time in it!
These roof lights are smart, efficient and built to fit my home. I’m super pleased with how they turned out, and I’d recommend them!
Rooflights & Roof Lanterns is rated 4.98 based on 662 reviews