Rooflights & Roof Lanterns Reviews

5 Rating 662 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Rooflights & Roof Lanterns
Read Rooflights & Roof Lanterns Reviews
Soo easy to assemble (brilliant)
A good selection of product, easy ordering and quick delivery. Came today and will installed later this week but have every confidence given Rooflights & Roof Lanterns performance to date.
My polycarbonate roof lantern is one that is quad-skinned. I love how it helps to trap heat inside and keep heating costs down. It’s very helpful!
A flat roof skylight is something I would recommend because mine is so effective. You will want to try this for yourself - I recommend it!
I needed a new roof light and this definitely helped - it is made of wonderful glass material and looks amazing - one happy customer!
Great customer service as I had a few questions on the products.
The laminator inner pane really helped us make our decision, especially as we have young children. The service was superb too!
Best framed rooflight on the market
We like to use the best products and we found what we wanted here. They even offered excellent value for money too.
Arrived in a matter of days, well packaged and it was installed in very little time. You get everything you need and more here!
Really pleased with our installation. Ordering was easy, delivery was prompt and we now have more light in our kitchen than ever before!
I always thought that getting one of these inside the house would be so complicated but in the end I realised I should’ve done it long before. I’m sure everything went this smooth because of this great company and that’s why I recommend them to anyone.
Just got this installed and I don’t have any bad words to say about my experience buying this! 10/10 for this company and 11/10 for this beautiful rooflight. And best customer service.
Fast and worry-free transport, my dome roof lights arrived untouched. The materials seem very strong and the instructions to install this rooflight are very clear and look easy to follow.
Having this with a triple glazed glass is amazing.
After being not that impressed with the lifespan of my last rooflight which was ordered from somewhere else a few years ago I find myself so relaxed because I chose this next one from your website! A lot of my mates recommended your shop so I knew it’s gonna be a safe one, cheers!
Having this rooflight with the self clean glazed skylights is really amazing. Felt the thermal efficiency of it since the first day. It really is a smart investment.
Ordered this last month and came back to let you all know that this is very useful, easy acces to the roof at any time. Thank you for this!
Got this flat rooflight installed for some months now and never had any issue with water accumulation or things like that, and trust me, it rains a lot in my city
Since installing the roof lantern we get a lot of compliments on how good people feel in the dining room so we might as well compliment the company that we got it from! Thank you Rooflights & Roof Lanterns for everything, you are the best and we will come back, promise!
Rooflights & Roof Lanterns is rated 4.98 based on 662 reviews