Rooflights & Roof Lanterns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rooflights & Roof Lanterns
Read Rooflights & Roof Lanterns Reviews
This stylish rooflight is a breath of fresh air, both in theory as well as in reality. Very good ventilation and thermal efficiency along with many other reasons that make us proud we chose it for our house.
Very good looking Kornihce roof lanterns that brings so much light inside! Have been spending a lot more time in the living room now that I have one of those installed over there.
This roof lantern is something else, an elegant choice for any room. Nice one, exactly what I needed for the house to feel completed. Highly recommend Korniche Roof Lanterns supplied by Rooflights and Roof Lanterns.
Feel like these framed flat skylight roof lights are such a brilliant add to any house. The level of beautifulness that my living room has now that I just installed one is out of this world. Thank you so much!
Placed my roof lantern in the living room which is south faced and my god how luminous that room is now, amazing!
Brilliant design, works well and looks fantastic. I never thought triple-glazing flat skylights would be so easy to clean!
After a very bad experience with another supplier that ended up with me having to change my rooflight after not even a year I write to let you know that Rooflights & Roof Lanterns is a very reliable supplier of good quality products. Can’t even compare this modular rooflight to the previous one so I advise you to think twice if you are thinking about other suppliers!
Hey, this is the customer that bought the roof lantern that’s couldn’t stop asking questions and told you it’s going to come with a review. Well, the roof lantern is amazing, the installation was really fast and the builder that did it assured me this type of lanterns is really efficient and durable so I’m not worried with anything. Thank you for this, good luck in the future!
Maradome rooflights are surely some of the best ones available these days. It was a pleasure having this modular roof light on the roof since the first second. Easy to install and pretty much no maintenance needed other than a little cleaning sometimes.
Lot of delay due to difficulty in obtaining glass for manufacture of unit but when delivered the unit was very well packaged and came with all fittings. The unit was easy to install once the base unit had been fabricated and the roof light simply lifted into place and was secured by the spacers and the screws. Excellent quality materials with a very simple, plain looking unit that suits the roof and gives exactly the right amount of light into the back of the lounge. Would definitely use again for a similar project.
We could choose which module can be opened or not and also had the possibility to add a little strength in our rooflight. Feels nice to have such a safe product especially with a child playing around.
Better than expected as I anticipated no more mould growth and the possible buildup of water which is common in flat roof lighting features. However, no such problem in either area so far!
Good looking rooflight! Minimalistic design that benefits me and my house in a lot of ways. Good to have some more light around and better ventilation especially now that we work from home.
Ordering from Rooflights & Roof Lanterns felt like a safe. Got this delivered at our door so fast for a more than decent price. The product was top quality as every time so I felt like I had to let some good words for these people.
Would recommend the flat rooflight as a premium feature for any modern home. They look the part and do the job. What more do you want for your money.
Compared to other brands this Mardome modular rooflight has a really fast and simple installation while not losing anything when it comes to thermal efficiency or U values. Feel like I finally found the perfect rooflight.
Unbelievable attitude and commitment from what is clearly a first class company. Rooflights and Roof Lanterns offer a supreme service of quality products. Very pleased indeed with my new flat roof lights
Recently renovated my home and needed something big, something special to finish things off. This rooflight was everything I could dream of. That custom made size at such a low price felt almost like a gift. Thanks a lot Rooflight & Roof Lanterns!
A pleasure spending time inside since we got this glass link rooflight installed. Really a big positive impact on every one’s mood in any kind of weather.
Always wanted to have a little garden on the roof and this rooflight made everything possible in no time. It’s nice that the plants inside also benefit from some more natural light and a proper ventilation as well. Recommending this one if you’re a plant lover like me.
Rooflights & Roof Lanterns is rated 4.98 based on 188 reviews