Rooflights & Roof Lanterns Reviews

5 Rating 662 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Rooflights & Roof Lanterns
Read Rooflights & Roof Lanterns Reviews
Everywhere was saying 4 weeks lead time for a lantern. Went for the Wendland delivered earlier than expected in 5 days with good notice and could not be happier. The light and appearance transformed our extension and the team was incredibly helpful to make sure we got the right choice. Cannot recommend it enough.
Very good product, easy to fit and delivery of glass and frames is on the same day, unlike other companies where you have to wait for separate delivery days and loose working time. Would recommend it to all of my customers.
Our builders asked us to purchase the Wendland roof lantern over another brand we had selected mainly due to lead time. Have to say we were impressed and even the builders agreed they will be using the Wendland lantern on other projects.
When it comes to the different options available with skylights flat roofs, I’m lucky that I got an easy-to-maintain option!
When it comes to a roof lights, this was one of my favourite choices and I’m glad I have it! It’s easy to appreciate and looks fantastic.
I wanted good rooflights and I found them here. I have a couple I’m my home and they look great - I can’t wait to decorate them in the future.
My polycarbonate roof lantern is one that is quad-skinned. I love how it helps to trap heat inside and keep heating costs down. It’s very helpful!
Getting the best skylights is something I’ve worked hard to do for my home. I’m so glad that these were recommended to me!
My rooflights are well built, practical, and easy to work with. I’m so glad I have them, and I’d recommend them to just about anyone!
The roof windows I have are things I always wanted, and now I have them in my home. They look amazing.
A flat roof light is something I love having in my home and I’m glad it was recommended to me. This was one of the best choices.
My custom roof lights are built to be as easy to use as possible and I’m glad I have them. I would recommend them to just about anyone.
A flat roof skylight is something which can work amazingly well and I’m glad I picked these ones. They’re cute and practical all at once.
My skylight window is one that is thick, easy-to-maintain, and built to be highly effective. It has a durable design too, so it’s gonna last!
A flat roof window like this is a good one, and I installed it in my home recently and saw great success with it. I recommend it to anyone interested!
I wanted roof lights that could be effective, and these polycarbonate options worked best. They look fantastic and I’m so glad they exist.
This lantern roof light is one that looks amazing and is easy to work with all at once. I recommend it to get the best results, and for flexibility.
Arguably the best roof lanterns are these options, and they are easy to maintain while still being effective! I love using mine.
Picking the right kind of skylight is hard, so I recommend this one. We used it for our home and it helps to let light in and keep the heat in too.
My builder suggested this as a roof lantern and it was a great pick. This looks amazing and is easy to keep clean - I’m a big fan.
Rooflights & Roof Lanterns is rated 4.98 based on 662 reviews