Rocket Charities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rocket Charities
Read Rocket Charities Reviews

About Rocket Charities:

Rocket Charities are the UK’s fundraising merchandise experts!

We’re here to help you use fundraising merchandise to achieve spectacular results.

Clare
Rocket Charities 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Clare
Rocket Charities 5 star review on 28th August 2018
Antaia
Rocket Charities 5 star review on 27th July 2018
Graeme
We had to order some Charity merchandise in a very short period of time. Rocket not only listened, but acted and helped us get what we needed perfectly, and swiftly. We will definitely be using Rocket Charities again soon, and most probably for a very long time. Superb Customer Service!!!
earlier than expected delivery, booking in process followed, great communication
Friendly, patient staff and meeting all our requests despite tight deadlines and frequent issues and things changing.
Rocket were hugely helpful in advising and getting together an order for an event with an extremely tight turnaround - we're very grateful!
positive response to request for a repeat order hat was actioned quickly and effectively.
We like the festival bracelets and Rockets Service was very good. Queries were responded to quickly and the order arrived in time. The reason/s the overall score is 'good' rather than 'very good' are: 1)The knots on the bracelet ends have a tendency to come undone. 2)Bracelets worn on a regular basis can become loose - i.e. the material slips more through the 'ball' fastening. 3)We would have preferred a lower minimum quantity to see how the bracelets sold. We appreciate for production this might not be feasible however we would have preferred the option for say 250 as a minimum rather than 500. So actually the score reduction is based on product rather than service.
Solid and flexible customer service, Good product
Provided me with two different medals for two events and both are fantastic quality and price!
Thanks beccy, They were great designs. Hope all the event go well. Thanks veena
The order was very reasonably priced and the staff that I was contacted by were very helpful.
Hi James, thank you for your review, it was great working with you on your badges, Jenny
Loved working with Rocket Charities, they were so attentive and helped me with all my queries.
Hi Hannah, thank you for your review, it was lovely working with on your vest and t-shirts, Jenny
Jenny Feist is amazing. She always finds exactly what I am looking for and makes the transaction so simple. Nothing is ever too much trouble.
T-shirts and banners looked great and were delivered quickly with a tight deadline. Thanks!
Great customer service, product quality and time scales. Very polite and quick to respond to emails. Very happy customer :)
They rushed through an order for a running vest so our London Marathon runner could wear it on the day.
Rocket listened to our requirements, made suggestions and supplied a high quality product.
Rocket Charities made the whole process of design very easy. From only minimal direction, they were able to understand what I needed. Not only that, but they were very quick too, and thoroughly professional.
Matched our brand colours perfectly for a great looking running vest
Fantastic, friendly and efficient service. The t-shirts came out even better than I expected at a very competitive price so I shall be ordering some more! Thank you Veena for everything.
We are thrilled with the products and the customer service we received! Thanks!
We came to Rocket Charities with a very last minute request for a Charity Cycling Event. With it all being very last minute I initially emailed several companies for quotes but most came back saying that they need at least a minimum 4-8 week turnaround (we only had less than 2 weeks to produce over 90 items at various sizes). Veena and Klaire @ Rocket were the only Company who offered to undertake the tight deadline and were extremely helpful throughout the whole process. The goods arrived on time and looked great, I highly recommend Rocket.
Rocket Charities is rated 4.88 based on 160 reviews