Rocket Charities Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rocket Charities

About Rocket Charities: Rocket Charities are the UK’s fundraising merchandise experts!

We’re here to help you use fundraising merchandise to achieve spectacular results.

"Rocket Charities were able to arrange a design and delivery for a very short delivery time which was just brilliant. Great service and such lovely customer service. Thank you!"
Hi Sanna, thank you for your lovely comments, its was great working with you and hope I can be of help in the future
"The Rocket Staff were patient and helpful in assisiting me to have lapel ribbons produced for my local cancer charity. The good s were produced successfully on time."
Hi Geoff, thank you for your lovely review, it was nice working with you on your ribbon badges, Jenny
"The service was exceptional and working with the team great experience. From the design stage to completed project the response, service and skill of the Rocket management and staff was friendly, professional, gifted, creative and focussed. We felt that a real and personal interest was taken in our project and everyone involved has the aim to get things right. Thanks and congratulations!"
We all loved working with you on your project, thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of it. We really appreciate you writing such a lovely review. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife and we hope to see you again soon!
"Great service always efficient and on time"
Thats great, thanks Alyson, pleased to be of help, Jenny
"I ordered some home collection boxes. Rocket responded promptly to design queries and amendment. Delivery times were good and package appropriately packed. Product is high quality and gives a real professional look."
Thank you Sharon! Great to hear that you liked the Home collection boxes, a pleasure to work with you. Happy to help with anything in the future.
"Very helpful staff and we're pleased with the end product."
Hi Kaya, it's great to hear you were pleased with the end product! You were such a pleasure to deal with and thank you for the lovely review.
"Amazing, friendly, professional company who work hard to get the results and have unbelievable patience with their clients."
It's never a chore to work with you, thank you for your continued custom!
"Fantastic Service, the ordering process was so simple from start to finish. We wouldn't hesitate to use you again."
Thank you so much for the feedback, we look forward to working with you again!
"Rocket Charities were so easy to talk to and they understood exactly what we wanted. From confirming the order to having the medals in our hands was just 4 weeks, which was amazing!"
Thank you for your great feedback, Jenny
"What an excellent company! We are a very small, new charity and this was the first time we had ventured into this type of purchase. Veena and Beth were so helpful, talked me through the process, answered all my 'silly' questions and the pin badges are great and arrived ahead of schedule! Fully recommended."
Hi Audrey. Thank you so much, we're so pleased to hear that you are you pleased with your badges. It was great to work with you and we hope to do so again in the future. Best wishes, Veena & Beth
"Nothing is ever too much, the team work with you find, design and produce your product. A first class service from start to finish."
Thanks Neil, its been great working with you with over the years on all your products, Jenny
"Very professional and speedy service. Great products as well. Even helped us out at short notice for a charity event. We would highly recommend Rocket Charities."
Hi Clynton, thank you for your great review, it was great working with you and hope I can be of help in the future, Jenny
"The ordering process was smooth and the trolley coins and pin badges are great. I am so pleased with the quality. This was the first time using our new logo for such items and we were delighted by how it turned out, especially the colours."
Hi Hilary, thank you for your great review, it was great working with you on badges and trolley coins, I hope I can be of help in the future, Jenny
"Jenny and Jensen are amazing and put up with our stupidly complex orders and signing off systems!"
Hi Claudia, thank you for your lovely review :) both Jensen and I love working with you too
"Jenny at Rocket is always quick to respond to queries or enquiries, the artwork is iniviative, and the quality of the goods we have bought us fantastic. Ongoing custom guaranteed!"
Hi Rachel, thank you for great view, its been great working on your different range of merchandise, everyone loves your logo
"Rocket produced a range of items for our cash collections. Good value, quick and great customer care. John, Humanity & Inclusion"
Hi John, thank you for the excellent feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you and I hope to do so again in the future. Best wishes, Beth.
"We received great advice from Jenny about the different products available and support throughout the design process. The products arrived ahead of time and were great quality at a competitive price. We'll definitely use Rocket again."
Hi Emily thank you for lovely review, I am pleased you liked your badges and would be pleased to help on any future projects
"Very quick response to request for Merchandise"
Hi Anne, thank you for the feedback. As always, it was a pleasure to work with you.
"Jenny Feist was very accomodating and on an order which wasn't printed correctly she ensured replacements were sent in a timely manner. Overall she is very friendly and helpful and it's been a pleasure working with her. she will always try to price match too which as a charity helps us to keep using you."
"Lovely staff, quick to respond, great products"
Rocket Charities is rated 4.84 based on 103 reviews