Rocket Charities Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rocket Charities

About Rocket Charities: Rocket Charities are the UK’s fundraising merchandise experts!

We’re here to help you use fundraising merchandise to achieve spectacular results.

Click Here
Antaia
"communication throughout the production was great which led to the outcome being of very good quality and we are very pleased with it. the only thing I would change is the amount of plastic involved in the packaging"
Graeme
"Working with Rocket Charities was a great experience. With a background in traditional litho print, creating badges isn't my speciality; however, the contacts at Rocket Charities were knowledgable and gave advice and alternative designs when necessary. The final result was far better than we expected. The photo doesn't really do the final product justice, but we're thrilled with the result! A hassle-free experience from start to finish."
Geoffrey
"The Rocket Staff were patient and helpful in assisiting me to have lapel ribbons produced for my local cancer charity. The good s were produced successfully on time."
"I contacted Jenny to help us with some pin badges and name badges for an event. We were working to very tight deadlines and Jenny was absolutely fantastic!! There was nothing to much to ask despite me making amends and additions to our order right up until the last minute. Thank you for being so flexible and for delivering such fantastic products. We will most certainly be in touch again for any future requirements."
"We worked with Rocket on a pin badge for our organisation. They were always quick to respond to queries, and the turnaround was within a few weeks of initial contact, which was fantastic. The quality was also high. Will definitely be ordering from them again."
"Team was extremely helpful and tentative in designing the products, and were very quick on responding to me. Would definitely use again as prices were good and delivery was quick."
that's lovely, thanks Catherine :)
"Delighted with our merchandise supplied by Rocket. Great personal service, was kept updated at all times on progress. Excellent overall, and I would highly recommend."
Hi Julie, Thank you very much for this always a pleasure working with you. Jensen :-)
"We required Cycling Tops at quite short notice. We also ended up changing our minds as to the design throughout the process. Beth dealt with the order from start to finish in a wonderfully efficient manner. She is polite, kind, totally customer focused and a real pleasure to deal with. Craig"
Hi Craig, thank you so much for the lovely review! It's always a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to doing so for the foreseeable future.

Best wishes, Beth :)
"always helpful, delivers quickly and everything is always to high standards. One of the best companies we have dealt with in a long time."
thanks Yasmin. its lovely working with you and helping with all your different products :)
"Beth and the team were great, taking a complete novice that had absolutely no idea of what I was doing and walking me through each step. Thank you so much, John @ Little Hero"
Hi John, thank you for your review. It was great to work with you on your merchandise projects and I hope to get the opportunity to do so again!

Best wishes, Beth :)
"Excellent service from Jenny Feist."
"Rocket Charities are fantastic to work with as they have an excellent response rate for any enquiries or quotes. Their materials are always high quality and we have never had any issues. We have always looked around and Rocket is the best value for money!"
"Jenny Feist was extremely helpful in helping with our order, and we are really pleased with the medals we have received."
thanks Alice, its was lovely working with you on your medals and hope I can be of further help in the future, jenny
"What an amazing service! Great customer support throughout the process, straight forward process, and wonderful end product. Highly recommended! Mind Pembrokeshire"
"I was only involved in the design/concept of the Secretarybird badge which went very smoothly from the outset. Corrections and amendments implemented nicely and timeously. I have seen the final product which looks excellent. Mel Tripp"
"Rocket Charities gave friendly, efficient service and provided a bespoke design to our exact requirements."
thank you for your lovely review, it was great working with you and hope we can be of help again in the future
"Good quality products and reasonably quick response to emails. Overall happy with what we received."
"Couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating! Would definitely use them again."
Hi Gill! Thank you for this. It was great to work with you on your water bottles. Jensen :-)
"The service was amazing. The process couldn't have been easier - Veena, our account manager, was always there to help and advise on every aspect of our order. The badges we had made were great and were exactly as we expected. They have been a big success with our donors!"
Thank you for the great review! It's lovely to hear about the success of your badges. We really enjoyed working with you on this project and hope to do so again in the future.
Hi Antaia, thank you for leaving such a fantastic review and picture of your badge. We were so pleased with the outcome of your badges and it's great to hear you are too.

We are working closely with our factories to find a way of packaging the badges which reduces the amount of plastic used but still keeps the badges from being damaged.
"We know we are fussy, awkward customers, but we are always treated with a friendly and positive appraoch to all our requests. The final results speak for themselves, they look absolutely fabulous, a product of which we can be proud."
Hi Rick, we really enjoy working with you on your badges and we are so glad that you had a successful Bird Fair! We are looking forward to working with you on the next set of designs.
"Rocket Charities are an excellent company to deal with. Fast, efficient, professional and reasonable prices to boot. We have worked with Rocket for at least 20 years and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future."
"Another great service from Rocket Charities for our cycle jerseys!"
Rocket Charities is rated 4.86 based on 129 reviews