Rocket Charities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rocket Charities
Read Rocket Charities Reviews

About Rocket Charities:

Rocket Charities are the UK’s fundraising merchandise experts!

We’re here to help you use fundraising merchandise to achieve spectacular results.

Incredible quick and smooth collaboration!
Great service, and affordable products ideal for a small charity, would thoroughly recommend.
Thanks Maria, its lovely working with you :)
Very efficient and helpful throughout the process. Very quick replies and fantastic work with making our medals each year. Would highly recommend!
Rocket Charities have been very helpful and professional in helping us sort name badges which have been a success among staff members. Thank you for making it possible!
Thank you for your lovely review, I am pleased you like the badges and help I can be of help in the future, Jenny
Good friendly efficient service with a real quality end product of a quality badge. Thank you
Great, very personal and efficient service. Have created a great relationship with Jenny.
They have always been prompt with their responses. Customer service is top notch. Alix & Veena are quite supportive and always reachable.
So helpful. Guided us through every step of the way in creating out pin badges. Offered advice when needed, which was a lot. No question or query was too big or too small. Finished product was exactly how we imagined it would be. Would highly recommend.
Very helpful and patient with changes - end product is just what we wanted!
Received our promotional items in record time! Absolutely loved the mint packs, lip balms and pens; I just need to stop everyone from eating them now :-) Jenny was great, very helpful and the turnaround was totally hassle free.
Rocket Charities is always our first point of contact when looking at new products, I would definitely recommend using them!
Hi Rachael, thank you for your lovely review, it's always great working with you, haha, you will have to hide the mints :) Best wishes Jenny
Great service and support from the outset, and a quality end product.
Hi Paul! Thank you! Happy to help.
Jensen
This was our first adventure into the world of merchandise - the advice and service received was excellent
We were very impressed with our goods from Rocket Charities, the quality, speed and service were brilliant. We would definitely recommend them.
Hi Nikkie, I am pleased you liked the badges, I hope I can be of further help in the future, Jenny :)
Good quality merhandise box product, well interpreted design needs and good service.
Excellent service always thank you :)
I dealt with Jenny at Rocket Charities and found her to be exceptionally helpful and responsive to my many requests. Nothing was too much trouble and I really appreciated her advice and support.
thanks Cathy, that's lovely :) its great working with you and hope I can be of help in the future
Jenny at Rocket Charities (and all other members of staff) have been so helpful when trying to decide what product to go with. Quick quotes and artwork made it very easy to make a decision on which product to go with. Thank you very much, would definitely recommend.
Thanks Alice for the great review, we were pleased to help
Excellent service always thank you
Thanks Rosemary :) its great working with you too
Always good service and helpful staff
Thank you Lynne! Always a pleasure to work with you.
Jensen
Super quick, efficient and friendly! We have been working for over a year with Rocket and are delighted with the results.
Rocket Charities is rated 4.87 based on 149 reviews