Rocket Charities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rocket Charities
Read Rocket Charities Reviews

About Rocket Charities:

Rocket Charities are the UK’s fundraising merchandise experts!

We’re here to help you use fundraising merchandise to achieve spectacular results.

Clare
Rocket Charities 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Clare
Rocket Charities 5 star review on 28th August 2018
Antaia
Rocket Charities 5 star review on 27th July 2018
Graeme
Very professional service from start to finish.. Design, turnaround time and completion was very swift...
Thank you so much Dermot, it was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again soon. The Team at Rocket
I have worked with Rocket for almost 10 years and nothing I have ever asked for has been too much. I cannot recommend them highly enough from start to finish they are first class.
Thank you so much Neil, it was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again soon. The Team at Rocket.
Great range of design options provided in good time. We were really happy with the end product. Would definitely use them again.
Thank you so much Ben, it was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again soon. The Team at Rocket.
We are delighted to recommend Rocket. Our Account Manager Jenny Feist has been a source of good humour, efficiency and charm throughout. The Off The Fence 'Champions of Hope' campaign is built around our supporters creating personal challenges sponsored for the charity. Because of this the quality of the medal is of paramount importance. We were pleasantly surprised by the substantial feel of the item, the quality of the design, its indivudual wrapping and the inclusive lanyard printed on one side. We have launched the campaign around the medal and there is already interest. The pricing, customer support and delivery were also first class. I hope that we will be back for more very soon as it will mean that 'Champions of Hope' is a success! Roy Stannard Head of Income Generation and Comms Off The Fence Trust
Rocket Charities 5 star review on 2nd February 2021 Rocket Charities 5 star review on 2nd February 2021 Rocket Charities 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Hi Roy, thank you for your recent review, it was great working with you on your medals and I hope I can be of help in the future, thanks again, Jenny
Rocket has been a trusted partner for many years. As a major UK charity it is vital that we can rely on them to provide a high quality, good value service and products that reflect our sustainability goals. Their account management is outstanding and we regard them as a part of our fundraising team.
Thank you so much, it was a pleasure and we look forward to working with you again soon. The Team at Rocket.
We have worked with Rocket for a number of years and always receive a first class service from Veena and her team.
Thank you so much Stevie, it was a pleasure and we look forward to working with you again soon. The Team at Rocket.
Ordered medals for our Charity event and it was such an easy and simple process, had great service and everyone I spoke to was helpful and couldn't do enough to help! Great experience from a great company.
Thanks Charlie, I am pleased you liked your medals, I hope we can work together in the future
Fantastic product and great service. Always very quick to respond and the turnaround from ordering to receiving the goods is excellent.
Thanks Clare, Its lovely doing repeat orders of your badges
Jenny has been a fantastic help and so patient with all of our requirements as a charity for a range of charity merchandise - we would be lost without her and Rocket!
that is lovely thanks Laura :) I love working on all your different products
Working with Rocket Charities has been an absolute pleasure. From the start of the project they have been incredibly professional and collaborative. In addition, they provided thoughtful and creative solutions to the feedback I had and have produced some outstanding charitable merchandise that everyone is extremely happy and excited about. I look forward to working with them in the future and would not hesitate to recommended them for anyone looking for help with their charitable merchandise.
That's great thanks Rob, we have really enjoyed working on your project with you and look forward to working with you again, Jenny
Amazing customer service, great value and a lovely product. Would highly recommend
Rocket Charities 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Thank you so much Clare, it was a pleasure as always and we look forward to working with you again soon. The Team at Rocket.
Incredible quick and smooth collaboration!
Great service, and affordable products ideal for a small charity, would thoroughly recommend.
Thanks Maria, its lovely working with you :)
Very efficient and helpful throughout the process. Very quick replies and fantastic work with making our medals each year. Would highly recommend!
Rocket Charities have been very helpful and professional in helping us sort name badges which have been a success among staff members. Thank you for making it possible!
Thank you for your lovely review, I am pleased you like the badges and help I can be of help in the future, Jenny
Good friendly efficient service with a real quality end product of a quality badge. Thank you
Great, very personal and efficient service. Have created a great relationship with Jenny.
They have always been prompt with their responses. Customer service is top notch. Alix & Veena are quite supportive and always reachable.
So helpful. Guided us through every step of the way in creating out pin badges. Offered advice when needed, which was a lot. No question or query was too big or too small. Finished product was exactly how we imagined it would be. Would highly recommend.
Very helpful and patient with changes - end product is just what we wanted!
Rocket Charities is rated 4.88 based on 160 reviews