Rockawnings.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rockawnings.co.uk
Read Rockawnings.co.uk Reviews

Tell us how Rockawnings.co.uk made you happy
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 6th December 2019
Mick Ward
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Simon Carkeet
Customer service, what customer service! Bought an awning from them and over a number of months have sent numerous emails to them with a query. Have they responded, no. No customer service.
Wow ,great gazebo Hex 55 , pre ordered a few weeks before they had it in stock, phoned them the day it was supposed to be in stock and was told that they are dispatching it that very day and should get it between 3&5 days time, received it the next day and that was to Northern Ireland, quality of the gazebo is second to non we love it , great quality at a great price, would highly recommend this company and the Hex55 , telling all family and friends about it.
Ordered an explorer series gazebo for my mobile valeting business. Placed the order whilst the item was on a 2 week back order. Shortly before it was ie to arrive I recieved a call from rock awnings informing me there would be another 2 week delay. Whilst this wasnt ideal, I was suitably impressed by the fact the personally phoned me, rather than sending a generic email and the lady I spoke to was great, she gave me the option to cancel my order should I wish but i chose to stick with it and once it arrived i couldn't be happier. All in all Rock Awnings are a great company to deal with, they offer impeccable products and their customer service is second to none, wouldn't hesitate to recommended them or buy from them again!
Spent days looking for gazebo to replace my broken frame, got to say Rock Awnings were the most helpful company i visited, the gentleman that helped me was very knowledgeable and provided great advice on Side covers , i ended up purchasing the Explorer Pop Up Gazebo 3mx3m only because the Hex 45 was out of stock and i needed it urgently. The Explorer is great quality and much heavier grade than others that are so called "Heavy Duty". Due to customer service, Price, fast delivery and quality I will be going back to get another.
Great curtious customer service and i am very happy with my new popup gazeebo
Excellent product (Explorer pop-up 3x3), well built, sturdy and perfect for our needs. Relatively easy to put up and looks like it will last for a very long time. So much better than all of the other awnings we had looked at in a similar price bracket. Delivery was swift, although the side panels arrived a day later than the main awning and roof for some reason.
I wanted a decent gazebo to replace a cheap and damaged one. Found Rock Awnings online. Was a little worried about spending so much but shouldn't have been. The quality is amazing (Hex 55). Customer service was fantastic. Some pegs were missing initially and they sorted it out after one phone call. I would definitely recommend them and would absolutely use them again.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE !! Great products and speedy delivery.
I ordered the Explorer 3x6 Gazebo with sides in January 2020. The order and communication was very prompt, with delivery made ahead of the anticipated date. The quality of the Gazebo is excellent and I am able to put this up by myself even with it being the large size it is. There was a manufacturing defect with the wheeled carry case in August, a quick email on the evening and they responded the next day advising g they will send out a replacement without hesitation, they then advised of stock on the case and could not dispatch for 2 weeks but then offered an upgrade free of charge, again their service has been second to none and I would waste no time in recommending them and their products to anyone and everyone. Thanks again guys.
We have had our Rhino 55 gazebo for over 2 years and it’s still as good as it was when we first bought it. Fantastic product and the customer service is second to none. Excellent!!!!!
Rhino hex 45 pop up gazebo purchased from Rock Awnings. Delighted with this quality product. Quick to put up and take down, made from durable materials and a high quality finish. Rock Awnings had a problem with my order so they phoned me. Yes, they spoke to me! How many other companies do this today. Highly recommend this company and their product.
Excellent product, fast delivery, good communication. Thank you to Richard for transaction help.would not hesitate using this company again.
Real customer service with a genuine wish to help should any problems arise. Excellent products with a full range of spares. Prompt and helpful replies to emails. Cannot recommend this company and their products highly enough.
Richard I believe his name was. Unbelievable customer service, a credit to Rock Awnings, had an issue with my frame and he sorted it at the drop of hat. Invaluable member of your team, nothing was too much trouble.
We bought a Rhino Hex 40 (6x3m) gazebo and found it was too heavy. We contacted Rock Awnings and without hesitation they gave us a refund (we dropped it at their premises to save delivery costs). We hunted around again and concluded buying two 3x3m Explorer gazebos would work better (as they were lighter and yes less money!). We have been delighted, using them 3 times in 3 days. Easy to put up. Look like great quality frames (we have yet to experience winds). Will probably only use side walls when cold. Very happy - great product and customer service. Would recommend using these guys (and have done to a friend)
Fantastic piece of kit. Easy to use. Quick Delivery.
I recently purchased a 6x3 metre Hex 45 so that family members could visit us socially distanced in the garden. Excellent customer service: there was damage to the bag and one joint which happened in transit so not the company's fault. Both were replaced immediately and without quibble (Thank you Richard). Very good product, just the job for easing our lockdown!
Brilliant customer service, fast delivery and top quality gazebo (we bought the Explorer 6m x 3m). Excellent after sales care too. I don’t normally write reviews but this company definitely deserves it!
Very pleased with my Hex gazebo good price for a commercial gazebo postage was next day delivery will be using rock awnings again
I’ve just brought a Hex gazebo very pleased with the quality good value for money will be using rock awnings again
Rockawnings.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 147 reviews