Rockawnings.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Rockawnings.co.uk

How would you rate Rockawnings.co.uk ?

"Really impressed with customer service. Emailed them with a query on Sunday not expecting an answer until Monday. They came back almost immediately (not automated) with a promise of a phone call on Monday morning to help me which was followed through. Great quality products. Bought Rhino Hex55 and very pleased with my purchase. Very happy with whole experience. Thank you Rockawnings."
"We purchased 2 Rhino 45 Gazebos in May for the cricket club, as you can see in photos they are outstanding quality and have been a revelation for our members and guests. We had an issue with fading but the after sales service was the best I’ve ever experienced. We will be buying two more for next season. Highly Recommended"
"Very prompt service with a proof for the printed valance sent within a couple of hours."
"Excellent service we have purchased 6 Rhino Hex 45 Gazebos in past year and great product."
"A first class company to do business with and a first class product. We ordered a 3m x 4.5m gazebo and it arrived the next day. On first assembly the wind caught it before I had properly secured it to the ground and two of the legs were damaged (totally my fault). I emailed the company on a Sunday and they responded that day. All spares are available and I had them before 9:00am on Tuesday. Customer service doesn't get much better than that."
"Delighted with our Explorer 3 x 3m Gazebo, with wall set and printed removable valance. Well constructed, sturdy gazebo and easy to erect. Faultless customer service throughout – fully recommend this excellent company. Thank You Rock Awnings."
"I’m not one for recommending companies but I would make an exception in Rock awnings case, although the products sell themselves. At events people are always asking where we got them from, especially after theirs have either been blown over or broken by them wind. Excellent customer service. We currently have 3. Mark J."
"Easy to order, very helpful service. Good quality products."
"On my second purchase from Rock Awnings, I had a manufacturing fault with my Gazebo. They exchanged and and sent out a new one with no hesitation or quibble. Excellent customer service. Will buy again and recommend."
"I brought the Explorer 3mx3m in sand color Arrived within two days. Instructions very very clear the Gazeebo went up within no time. The material used for the roof is very strong and already held off a storm with no leaking. Would recomend Rock awning to anybody."
"Bought the Rhino Hex 55 brilliant quality and construction well worth the extra money from your bog standard Gazebo many thanks will recommend to friends"
"This company is excellent from start to finish. I have had a few products from these guys and I have even managed to break a couple of legs over time due to faults of my own but have managed to get spare parts straight away, no messing. I will always buy from Rock Awnings from now on because they a such a good reliable and efficient company."
"Purchased a hex55 3x4.5m with side walls I'm very pleased with everything customer service was great as I called in and they showed me how easy it was to put up definitely getting a 3x3m in the near future as I need a couple of sizes for my building business, worth every penny"
"Hi I bought a 3x6 Explorer and after a month on erecting it found 2 small holes in the roof emailed Richard and he offered me 2 solutions.. The new roof arrived the next day! Fantastic service 10* I will be ordering another 3x3 for the other side of the garden without hesitation. If only all companies you dealt with had this much pride in customer service. Fantastic"
"Excellent delivery service with a very helpful person on the end of a phone when we wanted to change the delivery day. We bought the Rhino Hexx 55 3mx4.5m and it is superb. The frame came in a strong zipped wheeled bag as did the roof. The frame is exceedingly robust and very easy to erect although the instructions as to how to get the roof on were a little sparse given that the roof is an extremely tight fit. But once on, it was extremely taut with plemnty of velcro ties to keep it in place. We also bought the sides separately which were very easy to fit and again, were nice and taught. The material of the roof and sides is of excellent quality. We had a storm the night after we put it up and it showed no signs of moving and was as dry as a bone inside. All in all, an excellent product from an excellent supplier. Thank you."
"Superb product and customer services - highly recommended"
"Fab product"
"Great communication throughout, highly professional and knowledgeable. Both transactions were smooth and faultless."
"I bought a Rhino Pro 55 gazebo in May this year my son and 2son in laws put it up no problem.Since then we have had 2big family bbqs ,the 2nd one in the pouring rain ,we where all safe and dry inside the gazebo not a drop inside . Our family that were over from Austraila were very impressed and said they would'nt mind one.l will leave it up all summer and hope it is used many more times.Thank you ROCK AWINGS."
"Great sturdy product, well built. Arrived 4pm Tues next day. Excellect"
Rockawnings.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 59 reviews