Rockawnings.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rockawnings.co.uk
Read Rockawnings.co.uk Reviews

Tell us how Rockawnings.co.uk made you happy
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 6th December 2019
Mick Ward
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Simon Carkeet
Excellent is all I can say, from ordering to receiving literally 2 days. My husband bought it for me for my birthday and it's brilliant. Excellent quality, easy and quick to raise and take down. Can't recommend them highly enough, thanks 🦋
Must have my awning over a year , quality quality great bit of kit , 3x3 hex , if you buy you will definitely not be disappointed.
Had a couple of issues with delivery .after a phone call to rock awning problem was sorted . Quality product ended up buying two . Customer service at rock awning was excellent.
After a quick phone call I ordered a large explorer awning, it was delivered the next day and the fabric arrived the following day. It was easy to set up, and take down. The quality is very good, and the carry bag is brilliant. I was impressed given the price. My second time buying from here and I would definitely recommend.
We are a Small Medium Business and wanted to make ourselves look more professional at shows we do throughout the year and used Rock Awnings to get two printed Marquees. I found them to be not only professional throughout, competitively price but most of all the product itself was outstanding in everyway. It looks great, it is robust and we were always getting complimented on how great it looked throughout our summer show season. Thank you Rock Awnings.
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Bought the 6m x 3m with the sides and what can I say. This is top quality. Found it really easy to put up and the sides zip together making it wind proof. Totally made up :)
What a waste of money the product is not up to standard. This is the second summer of use can't just leave it up any time the wind gets above 12 mph have to take down. Three legs have broken at the foot. Rockawning reluctantly change the first that snapped of but made it clear that that would not do so again Now all the legs stand in a bucket full of postcret but at least I don't have to keep taking it down and they will not snap at the foot any more Please don't buy
What a superb company. Have been dealing with them on several occasions latest being to purchase new sides for my existing Gazebo. I emailed a query and had a reply very quickly. I told them what I wanted and it was no problem . I telephoned them to order and 26hours later my order was delivered. Superb service guys as always. Many thanks for your outstanding customer service.
What a great company to deal with, and a great product, amazing quality awning for the money, super fast delivery. I can not praise them enough. AAAA++++++++🤩🤩🤩🤩
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Excellent strength and easy to assemble. Unfortunately for me the curtains being on the outside is a big problem, the one side of my gazebo has to be situated near a decking drop so the curtain is not accessible. Went for pink which is a lovely colour but its VERY pink inside too (especially with curtains closed. 2 doors would be better than 1 as it gets very hot, a 2nd door would give air flow.
Excellent product. One small issue with the the bag and one pole but upon speaking to the customer service team it was rectified quickly. Would strongly recommend the product and company
Over the last 10 years I've purchased 4 gazebos from Rock Awnings. The first purchased in 2010 is still in use but quality of newer ones has improved. I think the Rhino 45 is the perfect balance between strength and ease of assembly. Buying another soon
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 6th June 2021
Great product easy to assemble very good quality.
The customer service is second to none, and the quality of the product is top drawer. I bought the 3m x 4.5m Rhino Hex 45, and I couldn't be happier. Richard from the company was amazingly helpful in sorting out an issue with the courier damaging the gazebo carrier bag in transit. Sent me a new one the next day...superb customer service. Would have no hesitation in recommending Rock Awnings at every level. Great job, keep up the good work, 5 stars all the way!!
Fantastic customer service. Their Gazebos are of outstanding quality. All parts are available for them if you damage your gazebo. I purchased the 3x6 Explorer for my valeting business. Highly recommended
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Brilliant Gazebo and a bargain. Had it for 2 years now spent 1 year up at shows and events and all of last summer up in the garden. Apart from being a bit dirty stood up to all weathers. Previous gazebo was twice the price and half the quality. Thoroughly recommended
First do the research and where possible have prior experience [good/bad]with gazebos. The cheap pop-ups on the internet are weak structurally and the canopies tear easily. I bought the Explorer 3 by 6 metre and was impressed by how solid it is. Guess the picture of sevreal people hanging from the structure helped the choice. It is easy to fix should damage occur. That is important as the cheaper gazebos are write-offs when struts or legs become bent or warped due to accidents. I recently replaced two posts on the Explorer that got bent and it took about 10 minutes. The carrier bag is also of good solid quality. Not to forget the staff who are very helpful and knowledgeable.
Bought a 3m Gazebo in May 2020 and this was erected a few times before the zip on the entrance lost teeth. Called and emailed photos to RockAwnings and they sent out a new entrance straight away - no quibble- no cost - no questions. Excellent service.
Very impressed. Awning is great quality, delivered within 48hrs as promised. Had a small problem with damage to part of the material and a replacement was with me 48hrs later. Can't fault them and communications was prompt and good. Great service.
We purchased a 3m x 3m 55mm Gazebo - Excellent Service - Product quality second to none. They do exactly what they say they are going to. We will not hesitate to use Rock Awnings again.
Rockawnings.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 150 reviews