Rockawnings.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Rockawnings.co.uk

Tell us how Rockawnings.co.uk made you happy

"2nd order from Rock Awnings our last order involved custom printing on table cloths / flags and gazebos which we left late to organise they where able to provide great items and quality and 2 days before the date we needed it! Will be back for sure!"
"I bought a Hex 45 3 x 4.5 m gazebo as a car port and its been up for over a year in all winds and weathers with no problems what so ever. Even with 3 feet of snow on top, it wasn't under pressure. I've pegged the legs and tied down the corners and its held firm. Highly recommended."
"Good quality awnings"
"I purchased the Hex 55 on behalf of our local horse driving trial club. Delivery was as promised. There was some slight damage on some of the brackets when opened but one phone call & it was sorted, Replacement parts were sent out the same day. Can't fault this company. Excellent customer service."
"Ordered the wrong part, the guys checked which gazebo i had ordered originally and swaped the part to the correct one immediately, fantastic service."
"…..We Purchased the Explorer pop up Gazebo 3m x 3m, purchase your Gazebo or anything from "Rock Awnings"..., the product is top notch in design and quality and should it be necessary any after sales service or queries are dealt with immediately. I cannot fault this on line company in all that it does and would have no hesitation in using again and recommending the product to friends and family. ..Buy with complete confidence."
"Really impressed with customer service. Emailed them with a query on Sunday not expecting an answer until Monday. They came back almost immediately (not automated) with a promise of a phone call on Monday morning to help me which was followed through. Great quality products. Bought Rhino Hex55 and very pleased with my purchase. Very happy with whole experience. Thank you Rockawnings."
"We purchased 2 Rhino 45 Gazebos in May for the cricket club, as you can see in photos they are outstanding quality and have been a revelation for our members and guests. We had an issue with fading but the after sales service was the best I’ve ever experienced. We will be buying two more for next season. Highly Recommended"
"Very prompt service with a proof for the printed valance sent within a couple of hours."
"Excellent service we have purchased 6 Rhino Hex 45 Gazebos in past year and great product."
"A first class company to do business with and a first class product. We ordered a 3m x 4.5m gazebo and it arrived the next day. On first assembly the wind caught it before I had properly secured it to the ground and two of the legs were damaged (totally my fault). I emailed the company on a Sunday and they responded that day. All spares are available and I had them before 9:00am on Tuesday. Customer service doesn't get much better than that."
"Delighted with our Explorer 3 x 3m Gazebo, with wall set and printed removable valance. Well constructed, sturdy gazebo and easy to erect. Faultless customer service throughout – fully recommend this excellent company. Thank You Rock Awnings."
"I’m not one for recommending companies but I would make an exception in Rock awnings case, although the products sell themselves. At events people are always asking where we got them from, especially after theirs have either been blown over or broken by them wind. Excellent customer service. We currently have 3. Mark J."
"Easy to order, very helpful service. Good quality products."
"On my second purchase from Rock Awnings, I had a manufacturing fault with my Gazebo. They exchanged and and sent out a new one with no hesitation or quibble. Excellent customer service. Will buy again and recommend."
"I brought the Explorer 3mx3m in sand color Arrived within two days. Instructions very very clear the Gazeebo went up within no time. The material used for the roof is very strong and already held off a storm with no leaking. Would recomend Rock awning to anybody."
"Bought the Rhino Hex 55 brilliant quality and construction well worth the extra money from your bog standard Gazebo many thanks will recommend to friends"
"This company is excellent from start to finish. I have had a few products from these guys and I have even managed to break a couple of legs over time due to faults of my own but have managed to get spare parts straight away, no messing. I will always buy from Rock Awnings from now on because they a such a good reliable and efficient company."
"Purchased a hex55 3x4.5m with side walls I'm very pleased with everything customer service was great as I called in and they showed me how easy it was to put up definitely getting a 3x3m in the near future as I need a couple of sizes for my building business, worth every penny"
"Hi I bought a 3x6 Explorer and after a month on erecting it found 2 small holes in the roof emailed Richard and he offered me 2 solutions.. The new roof arrived the next day! Fantastic service 10* I will be ordering another 3x3 for the other side of the garden without hesitation. If only all companies you dealt with had this much pride in customer service. Fantastic"
Rockawnings.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 65 reviews