Rising Stars Activities Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities

About Rising Stars Activities: We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Click Here

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Staff was super helpful.. everything ran very smoothly. Would highly recommend to others!"
"Another amazing party for my son thanks to Eliot and his team! Well organized and so much fun for the boys. Best of all, we just turned up with the cake (but Eliot can also organize that!) It’s no wonder that my son has chosen a Rising Stars party for the last four years in a row!! Thank you all so much, no doubt we will see you this time next year!"
"Once again an amazing Rising Stars party. The gaming was a great success and loved by all the boys. No party in our family is complete with Elliot and his fabulous team!"
"We recently had a Rising Stars multisports party and we had a fantastic time. The team were superb. From the minute we arrived until the minute we left everything was taken care of. They also had a fantastic personal touch the the birthday child who had an amazing time. Thank you"
"From the moment you book the party you know all the details are sorted. And, most importantly, the team is excellent with children. Thank you for another great party!"
"Wonderful staff, including the admin staff who coordinates everything on email. The owner of the company is very involved, and ensures that everything runs smoothly. Great coaches! Very well organized party, and very minimum work on part of the parents. Kids had an absolute blast!!! Thank you Rising Stars for making our first bday party in London such a huge success!!!"
"Rising stars ran my sons birthday party and they were fantastic. He chose rising stars as he loves their holiday camps and it’s the only camp he ever asks to go on. The party was outstanding. Elliot and James and his team were so organised, calm despite having 20 energetic boys to entertain and engaged all the kids, ensuring they all joined in and had a great time. I would completely recommend them over and over again."
"The party was fantastic & every child had a fab time! To date these guys are the best we’ve ever used."
"My son had a fantastic time at Rising Stars Football camp. He jumped out of bed excited for each day"
"My boys have been doing Rising Stars total sports camp for the past few years and always look forward to it. They’ll be back in the next school holidays that’s for sure!"
"Great staff, good facilities. Our child enjoyed it and we will be back."
"Brilliant week with Elliot at Rising camp. We hope next time the games can be practiced at a professional level Thanka"
"My son absolutely loves the football camp!"
"My son relishes any chance to go to Rising Stars! Eliot and team are well organised, friendly and they love motivating the kids to improve their skills, look out for each other and enjoy themselves. Keep up the great work, guys!"
"My son loves Rising Stars. He enjoyed the Sports Quiz. Fair & fun football training. Lovely coaches. Elliott is hands-on & runs great camps."
"Well organized, kids had a great time and staff are always helpful and fun."
"My kids love attending Rising Stars and find all the coaches kind, helpful and good roles. Keep up the good work guys!"
"Great camp !"
"Both my children had a great time at the camps-my younger one came back talking about the various activities she had done, and the older one got to play football all day! Well organised, they will be coming back."
"My daughter really enjoyed the activities and was very happy and excited to go each day. The team was nice and very friendly. Thanks!"
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.90 based on 223 reviews