Rising Stars Activities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities
2 - 3 Hours
Read Rising Stars Activities Reviews

About Rising Stars Activities:

We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy
Guy had a great time during the camp, participated in many sports activities and had a great time.
My kids absolutely loved the Rising Stars Camp!! They’re first camp this year and the first time to this particular camp. They were up every morning early and raring to go. Both kids made friends, liked the leaders and enjoyed the activities!
Thanks so much!!
We will definitely book again. 👍👍
Always very professional and well organised. Most importantly my son loves it and always has such a great time. He is very active, enjoys the sports, games and all the other lovely kids he gets to meet.
I had never sent to Rising Stars before, we happened to drive past a venue and thought this looks like a great summer camp. I found out it was Rising Stars and I booked! My son had a brilliant week and was very happy when I collected him each day telling me sports he has done and about new friends he had met. The staff were all friendly and activities great. I was also impressed with the covid-19 safety they had in place. Thanks Rising Stars!
My son has just had a brilliant week at Rising Stars and was excited to go in every day. The leaders and staff are approachable, upbeat, motivated, fun and genuinely seem to enjoy spending each day with the children. Well done Rising Stars!
my kids really enjoy the camp, the team was very friendly
The camp is very enjoyable and entertaining. My kids loved it! Thank you and see you next camp
My kids loved the camp and very enjoyed. Thanks for the nice staff
My daughter had a fantastic week at rising stars. The coaches were great, the activities fun, and it was all run very efficiently. I’ll be sending her again next term!
The best summer Camp!
It's the 3rd year in row my 2 boys attend Rising Stars Holiday Camp and weekends football club .
Highly recommend!!
Keren Segal
Having a fairly shy child going to his first camp, it was absolutely fantastic. He was able to be with some of his school friends, the staff were brilliant and he was able to do activities which he enjoyed and made want to turn up the next day.

Great job, worth every penny, thank you to all of Rising Stars.
An amazing week as always. Very professionally run and all the staff are full of enthusiasm. The kids love it.
My daughter didn’t tell me very much but was very happy every day and said she learnt lots of new games and had loads of fun.
Well organised, professional, kids had an amazing time and we were relaxed knowing our kids are in good hands.
Thanks a lot Rising Stars !
My girls (aged 9 and 7) absolutely loved the summer camp at Rising Stars. The range of activities kept them engaged the whole week. Extremely well organised and pitched at the right level for each age group. Will definitely be signing up again x
There was plenty of choice for the kids and they loved it. Great staff too.
Both my kids attended rising stars at JW3 this week. They had a wonderful time, made new friends and had plenty of activities to suit their preference, from sport and ball games to arts and crafts and gymnastics. The team was friendly and attentive to our requests. It has been a great experience for them,which I highly recommend.
Felicity loved it! She came back exhausted but energised! Thanks for giving her a super fun week!
It was an excellent organization of Rising Stars, your efforts were being seen from every angle to details. My son indeed had an unbelievable one this Summer!
This was the first time my son had the confidence to go to a sports camp. His dad lives overseas and he barely sees him. As a single mother, it’s been hard for Seb to feel like he wants to go to football camps or parties as he doesn’t feel good enough. It meant a lot to me that he went. He was upset to not receive a medal for being kind, didn’t expect one for sports acumen! ( took it very personally) but thats for me to teach him why not to take this to heart, rather than you. I am hoping to send him again next week or the week after, so be great if you could take his circumstances with his dad into account and help me build his confidence further! Thanks so much. He had a great week. Jess
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.87 based on 385 reviews