Rising Stars Activities Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities

About Rising Stars Activities: We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy

"My children always have a wonderful time at Rising Stars Camps - there are a great variety of activities for all types, and the care given by Elliot's team is wonderful. I know my children are in good hands and sure to have a wonderful day whenever I drop them off."
"My son attended rising star since it was opened three years ago, nearly every half term he went rising star, Thank you for rising star, is has been one part of my son’s life.Good staff, good organised, good to send your kids there!"
"Alex and Zoe have attended Rising Stars holiday camps for 3 years. They love it, and so do we. They do a range of activities, have a good time and make good friends. They also learn important skills, how to be a good competitor, and be part of a team"
"We had a great nerf gun party for my son! The venue was amazing and the entertainers were a lot of fun! We loved it!"
"Inigo so loved the days with RS that he requested yet another over other plans with family and friends. That is most certainly the best endorsement he could have given !"
"Always very well run by really talented people that are great with children."
"Really well-organised, professional camp. They make sure new children feel welcomed and integrate them well on their first day. A good variety of skills and matches in the football camp. My 9 year old son loved it and said he felt that he improved and also learnt new skills, which is something we have found lacking on other football camps."
"My kids love Rising Stars as there is so much variety. They run in and I have to tear them away at the end of the day....2 happy, tired boys....what more could a parent ask for!"
"My son joined Rising Stars football camp for the first time. He had a very exciting time there. He says he would like to join gain in the next half term. Thank you very much!"
"Very happy with the friendly and helpful Rising Stars team and the pool party. The kids had a great time and the birthday girl loved it."
"This is the first time my child has actually enjoyed going to a camp. He thoroughly enjoyed the activities and I was impressed by the staff."
"Good range of activities and extra lessons. Was excited to try fencing in particular."
"I asked my son how he'd rate Rising Stars out of 5; he said 10!"
"My 5 year old had such a great time at Rising Stars - he keeps asking when he can go again!"
"My son loved every day and can’t wait to come back again. Thank you!"
"My son has been attending Rising Stars Activities for a number of years now both the Weekend Football Clubs and the Holiday Camps, we've also had one of their parties which was fantastically organised and very easy for me. He LOVES going there, and that for me says it all! The guys and girls who run the activities are also great role models for our young generation, they inspire healthy attitudes towards health and fitness but also teach team spirit and positive relationships between the children. I also love the fact that as the children get older they give them opportunities to work for Rising Stars Activities and train them to become coaches and peer mentors themselves. I would highly recommended Rising Stars Activities to anyone looking for one of there services and in fact I do whenever I come across a family who could benefit from them. Thanks for all that you do, our family is super grateful!"
"My son really enjoyed his multi sport birthday party and party leader was kind enough to workout that kids would enjoy football in the sunshine after the food and warmup of multisports in the first half. The staff were professional and focused on kids having fun. The indoor and outdoor facilities were of good quality. Many parents have commented that kids really enjoyed themselves. Many thanks Rising Stars!"
"Simply brilliant. This is the second year my son has had a Rising Stars Birthday and he has already asked for the same next year. Super staff, brilliantly organised, I literally just had to show up with a cake!"
"The staff was very helpful, friendly, and professional. The boys had a great party! Thank you!"
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.95 based on 84 reviews