Rising Stars Activities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities
2 - 3 Hours
Read Rising Stars Activities Reviews

About Rising Stars Activities:

We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy
I cannot speak highly enough about Eliot and his team! This was our 4th Rising Stars birthday party with another booked for next month. Eliot and his team arrive with with their equipment, run the kids around amazingly and catering to their interests and everyone leaves with a giant smile.
This is our second time with Rising Stars - so well organised and kids have so much fun. Highly recommended!
Great team 👏 my son Shahar doesn't miss any Rising Stars camps !
Great camp with lots of activities
First time using this camp and my daughter absolutely loved it! We will be booking it again next time. Thank you so much
Very fun camp my girls loved the various activities you had on offer and they enjoyed interacting with the new friends they made and said the staff were great. It also felt safe with the COVID restrictions for them. One of my girls won the camper of the week award so felt super happy
Great activities, great instructors. My little girl had lots of fun and made new friends!!
My son is an avid football player however he has mentioned on numerous occasions that he enjoys Rising Stars the most out of all of the holiday camps he has been to because of the variety of activities available.
My son loves rising stars! Thank you for another great camp.
Excelllent as always - Ben loved every day!
My 5 year old son has attended 2 Rising Stars camps over the last 6 months. He's had an amazing time on both and made loads of new friends. The camps have been very well organised at venues with great facilities and the activities have been well suited to his age. He can't wait for his next experience!
There genuinely is no better Camp for my 8 & 6 year old boys. It's fun, it's well organised, and they can't wait to return after the week comes to a close. Can't rate it more highly!
Great fun for the kids and excellent care.
Rising Star is the most amazing camp !! My son runs in and comes out smiling he has the best time there. The staff are lovely and so caring
Rising Stars Activities 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Lovely fun camp
Brilliantly organised and kids well looked after whilst having the best fun. Thank you!
My son thoroughly enjoyed his time at camp. He loved the activities, really liked the coaches and came home each day brimming with excitement from the fun day at camp. Thanks and looking forward to next time!
My 8 year old son rates Rising Stars as the best camp ever in North London!! Staff are brilliant, super organised and the kids come out with big happy smiles!
Zoe loved her few days at Rising Stars the team were amazing. thank you
Rising Starts is great. Elliot and his wonderful stuff - fantastic, warm and dedicated young people are so professional and great with children. My daughter has attended different holiday camps with them and had a fantastic birthday party organised by Rising Stars. The best and the safest place for our children at any time.
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.85 based on 540 reviews