Rising Stars Activities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities
2 - 3 Hours
Read Rising Stars Activities Reviews

About Rising Stars Activities:

We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy
This was the second time we have used Rising Stars for a birthday party and honestly they have both been the best and easiest parties!!! This time my son had a football party for his 7th birthday and it was absolutely perfect - the kids had the best time and it was so easy for us as Rising Stars took care of everything from the football to the balloons to the adult and kids food so we felt that we were really able to enjoy the party. The coaches were all fantastic too and everything ran so smoothly and was so well organised! I cannot recommend them highly enough and will definitely be using them again for future parties!
My child had a football party and he and his friends had an amazing time. My son said it was the best party he has ever had!
Party was great, well-organized, good clear communication. Thank you!
Rising Stars parties are always high energy and lots of fun! Elliott and his team take the stress out of party planning and leave parents with happy (and tired!) kids!
There is only 1 camp that my son will go to and that is Rising Stars. He loves every second of it. This February he met a friend who he will really miss and asks about everyday! Best camp ever, the staff are amazing and I highly recommend
All 3 of my kids enjoy the Rising Stars holiday club - the range of activities on offer caters for their varied interests and the extended day options are really helpful in terms of managing my work commitments. Added bonus is the ability to use childcare vouchers to pay. Highly recommend!
My son (8 years) had a brilliant time at your Feb half term camp. He loved being able to choose what activities to join. The location was great and the staff all seemed to care
My two sons love Rising Stars every time because of the variety of activities and nice staff.
You offer a good choice of sports but not frequently enough. More like tasters. There are not always enough sport options. American football was a big plus this time for both my nephew and daughter.
My kids love rising stars They like the variety of activities and the great coaches. When I asked them, they said “it’s such fun , I can’t wait to go again”
Ariel enjoyed a lot
My son loves Rising Starts, staff are lovely and great choice of activity and lots physical activity too. Location is perfect for us too
My son always has a great time on camp even when he is there with no one he knows. The staff are welcoming and fun and there is a good range of activities rain or shine.
My son enjoyed the football aspect . I don’t think he got to do any other sport so I’m not sure what else is offered !
My three children already have a great time when they go to rising stars - the team are warm, friendly and accommodating and I would recommend highly.
The girls have lots of options to play with. However, when it comes to have their food there is not enough time.
My son always loves attending any Rising Star activity and always has a smile when I collect him! He adores Eliot and all the other staff.
My son really enjoyed his day With Rising Stars during the half term. The team were very welcoming, the activities were varied and fun. I’m sure we’ll be back again soon.
My son was really impressed by the array of activities involved which his friends choose and also that it was OK for him to play football all day too. Win win
Initially seemed a bit disorganised at drop off but teachers were very friendly and stayed with son until he was settled and he said he had had a good day.
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.90 based on 275 reviews