Rising Stars Activities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities
2 - 3 Hours
Read Rising Stars Activities Reviews

About Rising Stars Activities:

We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy
Both my kids attended camp at Xmas time. They never normally enjoy camps but they came home so happy and excited. Thank you rising stars!!!
Rising Starts is great. Elliot and his wonderful stuff - fantastic, warm and dedicated young people are so professional and great with children. My daughter has attended different holiday camps with them and had a fantastic birthday party organised by Rising Stars. The best and the safest place for our children at any time.
My son loved your camp!!! The staff is lovely and very professional environment.
Will definitely come back
My son always has a wonderful time. Very well staffed and professionally organised. Confident in their safeguarding measures. Many thanks.
My kid loves the camp at JW3! Great staff and activities. Tnx
Great team, my kid was well looked after and very happy. Thank you!
Whilst appreciating the difficulties in the current Covid situation of running full normal programme,its a shame that so much time was unstructured.
My son loved this camp.
My son loved every second of camp and said he cannot wait till the next holiday to attend again. Thanks for making it so special!
Utterly brilliant camp. Both my boys had a wonderful time. Highly recommend and will be sending them again!
My son had a brilliant time.
Rising Stars holiday camps are a must! The kids have such a great time and love the range of activities that they do. Super friendly and lovely staff. Responded so well to the Covid-19 pandemic by running covid safe camps and activities that enabled the kids to continue to have fun whilst being safe.
Be'eri enjoyed very much. It was fun with lots of football and games. Definitely he will join the rising star in the future.
My son had a really great time. He said it was really fun and liked being able to have a choice of the activities he did. He said the leaders were really supportive and lots of fun. Thank you
Booking is very easy and quick online. The staff are always smiley and friendly. Children love the end of the week award event.
My son loved this camp. Elliot was so flexible by helping us to secure him a place last minute after our holiday plans changed due to COVID. He had the best time and begged to go for an extra day. Five stars!
Nothing gets my children out of bed like a week at Rising Stars! They reunite with old friends and make new friends whilst channeling all that energy into thoughtful and exciting days!
Outstanding my son just loves coming very holiday! Amazing coaches and 10/10 for organisation! Thanks all
Both my kids 4 and 8 Yo came back super happy and full of stories from their day. Thank you very much for keeping them happy especially during this period!
We will certainly send them back again!
My son thoroughly enjoyed himself and was engaged throughout the day in fun activities.
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.85 based on 521 reviews