Rising Stars Activities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities
2 - 3 Hours
Read Rising Stars Activities Reviews

About Rising Stars Activities:

We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy
My kids have been going for several years now and really enjoy it! Great variety, organisation and fantastic staff!
We invited rising stars for birthday party for our 9 y/o. The kids loved the activities so much! And it was great time for everyone, girls and boys. Tnx xx
Rising Stars Activities 5 star review on 15th September 2020
We recently has a football party for my son Zach, it was incredibly well organised, the coaches were attentive and kept the kids busy the whole way through.
They come highly recommended!
Rising Stars surpassed my expectations with regards to a joint party my son had. The communication was excellent, it was very organised and most of all the children had a fun as it was so well run by the coaches.
My son had a great week reunited with some of his friends before he is finally back to school during these strange times!
Very well organised, great activities and fun. Couldn’t have asked for more
Great camp! Well organised, fun and friendly!
My daughter had a fabulous time at Rising Stars. She came home every day saying that she had "the best day EVER". Thank you so much for an excellent camp.
Very well organised and the kids loved it. Will definitely book again
My son loved it even though he was only able to attend for one day.
Very well organised and fun camp and with a consistent approach to Covid safety.
Thankyou very much
Well organised, skill focused session where the kids clearly have a great time and burn off a lot of energy!
My 7 year old had a fantastic week at the Summer camp. Very well organised, friendly environment. Having been a bit nervous about going as he didn't know anybody, he ended the week wanting to do it all over again!
I don't think that Rising Stars provided value for money.
Notwithstanding the unusual circumstances of Covid 19, I believe that the camp could have run for the whole week. £150 for four days is a good deal of money.
Also, having never sent one of my children before, I was left with the impression that the Camp counsellors didn't seem as caring, enthusiastic or energetic as those on other camps my children have attended. I'm sorry to say it, but I'd think twice about using it again.
Rafi (Toffel) had the best time, as usual at Rising Stars. Thank you to Elliot and the entire team for keeping the kids safe and happy !
My children had a fantastic 4 days at the summer camp and Elliot and the team did a great job of keeping them entertained despite the torrential rain one day. They would love to do the camp again in the holidays.
My son enjoyed his time. It was very well organised and professionally run.
My daughter enjoyed it good staff caring too
Both my kids had a great week at your camp
Barnaby has had the best cap experience ever this week! Thank you!
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.86 based on 422 reviews