Rising Stars Activities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities
2 - 3 Hours
Read Rising Stars Activities Reviews

About Rising Stars Activities:

We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy
Our boys absolutely love Rising Stars camp and can’t wait for the next one !!
My kids have been coming to rising stars for 4 years. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, majority are always returning, a sign of a well run organisation! I feel safe in the knowledge my kids are being well looked after whilst having a brilliant time!
This was the first time my son participated in Rising Stats camp and he came very happy back home looking forward to the next day he could join the camp. Thanks you
Lovely coach and a really well organised party. The least stressed I’ve ever been. I was actually able to enjoy it.
My son had a great time for his 12th birthday. He had 21 friends to the Archer Academy, and Elliot made sure he was happy and running around with his friends for 90 minutes (lock down party!). He enjoyed the team football and said Elliot made sure his team did really well and he also loved the Nerf. Thanks so much to Rising Stars for making his party fun and entirely stress free.
All 3 of my kids had a brilliant time at Rising Stars over half term. Thank you so much to Eliot and the rest of the amazing team!
The kids had a great time as always and definitely want to come back!
Very professional, friendly and my kid had an amazing week.
My son couldn’t be more excited to attend rising stars camp each holiday. He just has the best time!
Ashton had a great time and loved the day he had as the activities were varied and kept fun.
My daughters had another amazing week at rising stars camp. The coaches are amazing and so kind and always ensure my girls are happy and having fun
My daughter had a wonderful time, coaches are fabulous.
My son looks forward to his weekly football club with great excitement. We have done several holiday camps and have all been very happy with them. Their organisation is brilliant, all the coaches are so friendly and caring and always seem to be as enthusiastic as the kids! We will be attending Rising Stars classes and camps for as long as is possible and recommend them to anyone with kids!
Staff seems very enthusiastic and put lots of measures in place to keep the kids safe during COVID times. My daughter enjoyed her week there! Girls football should be encouraged!!
Unfortunately despite directly speaking to the manager after the first day of camp, and another parent sending an email to Rising Stars about the coach's attitude (Year 6 bubble at Archer Academy), it did not seem to make much of a difference in terms of how he continued to speak and relate to the children over the nect couple of days they were in camp. Our child and their friends felt the coach was rude, shouted too much and not much fun at all. We appreciate the children can be challenging in terms of their behaviour sometimes, however properly vetted and trained coaches should be able to handle any behavioural issues that can arise with kids sensibly and with a positive attitude. Rather disappointed this time with Rising Stars.
My daughter has attended for the last 4 years and loves it! Its well organised, friendly, and a great combination of physical and other recreational activities. I'd highly recommend it as I always do!
Very good. My son loved the nerf gun and enjoyed playing football. Teachers were good.
My 8yr son has never been to a holiday camp he absolutely loved this
The staff are all so welcoming and lovely
All I will say is it’s a bit pricey £40 per day is quite a lot
If it was cheaper I would of did another day
This was the first camp my boys have attended and we were all a bit nervous how they would be. I couldn't have hoped for a better reaction, when i picked them up they were so excited and had such much to tell me about their day, they really loved it.
My son is five and just attended his first rising stars camp at archer academy. He absolutely loved it and will be returning
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.85 based on 484 reviews