Rising Stars Activities Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities

About Rising Stars Activities: We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy

"Rising Stars was yet again a superb choice for our daughter's birthday. It was organised perfectly and all the staff were friendly, helpful and engaging. I highly recommend the sports party!"
"Amazing high energy Nerf party fun for 35x 9 year old boys. Eliot and his team gave them 💯. Great facilities at the venue. The boys had so much fun.. Everything a party for this age group should be. Would highly recommend."
"Elliot's football party was a huge success for my 10 year old son. The boys had so much fun - they absolutely love Elliot and his team who make it so much fun and want me to book next years party already! Thanks for all your hard work and super organisation."
"The wonderful thing about Eliot is that the children listen and respect him so much that in such a calm and fun way he and his team lead the party so smoothly and enjoyably. The catering option is ideal - everything is done for you - and each party is customised to your child. We had our 5th birthday party with Rising Stars on the weekend and we all loved it, children and adults alike."
"Wonderful party celebrated with ease. The coaches were great and all the boys had a blast playing football. Especially loved the lunch for the kids - perfect football fuel. Lovely organisers, will use again. Thank you Rising Stars!"
"We hosted a Rising Stars football birthday party this weekend and were thrilled with it. Organization before and during was faultless and the team was lovely on the day. The kids had a wonderful time, as did we, knowing we were all well looked after!"
"Thank you for our fifth great party with you! As always you were very professional and well organised. The boys had a great time and loved all the football games. See you again soon!"
"We have used Rising Stars for our childrens birthday parties a few times and the parties are always a total hit. The staff is amazing with the children and the kids have a blast. As a parent, you don't need to do anything other than sing happy birthday! It's an easy and successful party every time. I would highly recommend Rising Stars!"
"This party couldn't have been easier to arrange, or more enjoyable for my son! I was so impressed at the organisation and how much fun every single child had. Elliot and his team were phenomenal and I simply couldn't recommend Rising Stars highly enough."
"Rising Stars threw an excellent football party for my son. They took care of everything- from organising the activities to all catering, balloons and going home gifts. This is our 3rd party with Rising Stars and we couldn’t be happier with them. The children all have a wonderful time and love Elliot and his team!"
"We've had a second birthday in a row with Rising Stars Activities and it's been great. We've used their catering service as well, which really helped us to focus on having fun with the kids rather than frantically running around setting up and clearing. The team that engages the children in play are amazing and everyone such a great time. Thank you Rising Start Activities for yet another great birthday party!"
"Rising Stars organised a 7th birthday party for my son and two of his friends. The Rising Stars team was easy to work with and the process was simple and efficient. The coaches on the day were great and kept all the party guests entertained. Recommended."
"Samuel, age 8y, loved the summer camp at the cricket club, and kept asking for extra days. He had a great time at the winter camp too. He played mostly football, but also enjoyed table tennis, chess and the Rising Stars got Talent Show Nicola"
"I started taking my two boys to Rising Stars camps in the summer of 2017 and have never looked back. They (now 6 and 9) both love it and look forward to going in every school holiday. Eliot is a fantastic coach and always goes the extra mile to provide a great experience. Thanks and keep up the great work!"
"Eliot is a wonderful, inspirational teacher and role model for the kids! My son absolutely loves his football clubs, camps and parties and I can’t recommend his services highly enough!"
"Eliot and his team run fantastic parties, camps and activities which all my kids love going to. I couldn't recommend them highly enough."
"Rising Stars activities are incredibly well run with excellent staff who manage to be fun, encouraging and motivational. My daughter absolutely loves her Sunday mornings."
"My son and his friends had a wonderful day. Everything was very well organised, it all went smoothly. A stress free day for the parents as well which is a big bonus 😀 Highly recommend Rising Stars to everybody. Thank you very much for a lovely party."
"Loving the guest activities!"
"Fantastic my son loves rising stars and all the staff. They are always so fun and caring with the kids. Eliot and his team are very professional and run the camp and weekend activities well as well as our recent party."
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.95 based on 37 reviews