Rising Stars Activities Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities

About Rising Stars Activities: We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"The multisports birthday party we booked with Rising Stars was hands down the least stressful one we've had because they took care of absolutely everything, which meant we could actually enjoy it with the kids. Eliot is a master at organising the different activities and keeping everything running smoothly- we were super impressed! Many thanks to Eliot and his team for giving my son a fantastic birthday party!"
"Rising Stars is the Rolls Royce of children's activities! My son really enjoys attending their football and holiday clubs where Eliot and his team provide only the highest standard of teaching and care; I have peace of mind that my son is in capable hands and he always comes out asking when he can go back again. I highly recommend Rising Stars Activities, your kids will have the best time and I'm sure they'll be telling you that themselves!"
"Well organised and great fun for the kids as always."
"Thank you so much for a fantastic party; my son loved it! Eliot and his team took care of everything and ensured that all the kids had a great time. 2 hours flew by!"
"To anyone wishing to use Rising Stars: Their services is outstanding, the parties they provide are so much fun for your kids - our son had the best party he has ever had. Highly recommended! Jason"
"My son very much enjoyed his party"
"Wow what a fab party! Eliot and his team made my son’s party so much fun. All the boys had a great time and they loved being able to do a mixture of football and nerf guns. It was well organised and the staff were friendly and helpful. Thank you again to Eliot and his fantastic team. I would highly recommend a Rising Stars party."
"Thank you Elliot for another fabulous party at the Archer Academy, beautifully and efficiently organised as usual and a fantastic time was had by all. Thank you again"
"I had a good gut feeling about Eliot and his new Raising Strars camp from the very first minute. My kids where in his very first camp, I believe it was three or four years ago. Ever since we knew, there is no other camp for us! Year after year, every summer and half term (that we don’t go anywhere) my kids are overjoyed to go :) great activities, great guides, what else can you ask for? :) I highly recommend it."
"My children always have a wonderful time at Rising Stars Camps - there are a great variety of activities for all types, and the care given by Elliot's team is wonderful. I know my children are in good hands and sure to have a wonderful day whenever I drop them off."
"My son attended rising star since it was opened three years ago, nearly every half term he went rising star, Thank you for rising star, is has been one part of my son’s life.Good staff, good organised, good to send your kids there!"
"Alex and Zoe have attended Rising Stars holiday camps for 3 years. They love it, and so do we. They do a range of activities, have a good time and make good friends. They also learn important skills, how to be a good competitor, and be part of a team"
"We had a great nerf gun party for my son! The venue was amazing and the entertainers were a lot of fun! We loved it!"
"Inigo so loved the days with RS that he requested yet another over other plans with family and friends. That is most certainly the best endorsement he could have given !"
"Always very well run by really talented people that are great with children."
"Really well-organised, professional camp. They make sure new children feel welcomed and integrate them well on their first day. A good variety of skills and matches in the football camp. My 9 year old son loved it and said he felt that he improved and also learnt new skills, which is something we have found lacking on other football camps."
"My kids love Rising Stars as there is so much variety. They run in and I have to tear them away at the end of the day....2 happy, tired boys....what more could a parent ask for!"
"My son joined Rising Stars football camp for the first time. He had a very exciting time there. He says he would like to join gain in the next half term. Thank you very much!"
"Very happy with the friendly and helpful Rising Stars team and the pool party. The kids had a great time and the birthday girl loved it."
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.95 based on 94 reviews