Rising Stars Activities Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities

About Rising Stars Activities: We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Amazing zorb footy party for 30 tough boys - thanks to Elliot and his team"
"I’ve used Eliot and the Rising Stars team for many years now. They are extremely helpful, organised and put on fantastic parties for either boys or girls. I would highly recommend using them - you can literally show up on the day and everything will be taken care of!"
"This course was fantastic, not just for the activities but for the good values the staff instil."
"The girls really enjoyed the games and activities. Friendly, helpful team. Great venue and set up. We would definitely recommend!"
"Fantastic birthday party, super efficient and low stress for us as the parents as everything was taken care of - would definitely recommend! Catering was also great, just the right amount of food with minimal wastage!"
"This was our first time using rising stars for a party. My son goes to their classes every Sunday and loves his coaches so we thought we would try it out. It was brilliant! Great venue, great interaction with the kids who were constantly engaged and happy! The best bit was as parents the only thing we had to do was provide the cake sit back and enjoy the day! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fun filled multi sport/ football party."
"This was our first time at Rising Stars and my kids were really excited. They wanted to come back for another week as they loved the activities."
"If you are a football fanatic you get it here. If you are an arts and crafts fan you get it here too. If you don't know how to make jewellery with loom bands you can learn."
"My daughter generally liked the week at the camp. All trainers were positive. I lacked a mini report from the coach as the day went. They always said "good". My daughter is glad to learn new skills. She liked to weave gum, and the theater."
"My son had the best time, he looked forward to attending day after day."
"My 8 year old son had a fabulous time at the Rising Stars football camp this summer- we highly recommend it!"
"We organised my son's birthday party with Rising Stars. It was super fun and we will be sure to book again! Well done to Eliot and his team!"
"Blake had a great time. Ready to book again next summer, thanks Rising Stars"
"My children were very happy with the activities on offer at Rising Stars. My son loved dodgeball and Nerf Guns and my daughter enjoyed all the crafts, colouring and gymnastics."
"My son has had rising star birthdays and attended their camp and he loves all of it! He had such a great experience! I would highly recommend Eliot and his team, they are doing such a great job! We will be sending my son there for camp again in the next set of holidays! Thanks Rising Stars!"
"My 7 years old says it’s the best camp ever!!!"
"Fantastic! The kids loved going."
"My son had a great time and has booked a party as a result!"
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.93 based on 177 reviews